Fan Fiction ❯ the legend of Zelda mørk dame ❯ ~ With the God but without the grace~ ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

~ With the God but without the grace~

Link shook his head "I don't know anything about that, I'm not from here"

Bente slapped her head "oh that explains everything then. So anyway are you going to go to the concert tonight? You'll like it, it'll the best damn thing that you ever saw I guarantee you" she winked.

"I would love too, but actually my daughter was kidnapped by this creature and I came to save her" Link sighed.

`oh damn poor you, look uh after the concert I'll help you find her, this is our last concert for the year. Next year we're going to travel cross seas to the Belle islands. Plus since you're an outsider its best that I guide you around, this place can get pretty damn scary, especially at night in the Forest of Death."

Link thought for a minute "alright then, you're help will be greatly appreciated" he slightly smiled.

Bente smiled `ok we set off tomorrow! Now come with me, you'll be welcomed to my dressing room, it'll be about 6-7 hours before the concert is done. Just I have one rule, hanging on the wall is a sword that my father gave me before he….changed…..please don't touch it" she replied.

"Your father?" What happened to him?" Link asked.

"I don't want to talk about it" she sighed.

"sorry that was rude" Link replied.

Bente whipped a tear from her eye "thinking about it you look almost identical to my father just your hair needs to be black and on your left cheek needs to be a long curved scar, and your eyes need to have a reddish tint, and your name would have to be Shagrath, then you would look just like him. Oh before I forget what are you called?"

"Link is my name and well I must say Bente you look identical to my daughter same blonde hair, same color eyes, just you're taller than her by a hair and now looking at you closer, you look older too" Link replied.

Bente looked at her hair " oh to be honest with you this is not my actual hair color I had it dyed about three years ago, so that my father wouldn't find me, plus it was my mother, Mai's idea. But unfortunately that same year my father found my mother and killed her because she wouldn't tell him where she hid me"

"what is your natual color hair?" Link asked.

"It is …." Bente looked at the big clock at the top of the cathedral, she gasped " Oh SHIT the concert starts in less that an hour! I got to get back those assholes can get there own damn beer if the want it so bad, hey you Link come with me!" she told him, enticing him along.

BACK AT THE CONCERT THEARTER…

"awhhh Damon why did you have to fall and break your arm on this night of all nights, now we have to cancel the concert!" Steffen yelled, punching a hole threw the wall.

Just then Bente cam up with Link " hey Steffen I got here as fast as I could…" She turned to Damon " he what happened to your arm?!" she asked.

"he broke it and on this night of all nights" Steffen groaned.

Bente turned to Link " hey do you know how to play a piano?"

Link nodded "my wife taught me before her passing"

"Well come over here and play a song" Bente told him.

Link came over to the tall whitish-black giant organ looking interment and began to play a beautiful song that his wife often played, he almost cried as he played it.

Bente smiled "ok Damons got the melody sheets and now you come with me. I got to get you all dolled up for the concert"

MEANWHILE….

Liea skipped up to Shagrath "hey why are you sitting there moping are you sick?" she asked all concerned

Shagraths bluish-red eyes turned to her "no. I am not sick, just thinking"

Liea was interested, she sat next to him "thinking about what?" she asked.

"about my daughter" he began to chuckle " you're so much like my daughter, her attitude, her looks everything. The only thing that needs to change about you is your hair, it needs to be black, like mine, that was Bentes best trait. Her mother, Mai she had blonde hair and hazel green eyes, she was beautiful" he began to chuckle "no wonder I fell in love with her all those years ago, to bad that I killed her because she wouldn't tell me where she was hiding our daughter"

Liea gasped and stood up "you killed your wife!?" she cried "that's horrible; my daddy would never have done that to mommy"

Shagrath looked up at her "sit down" he yawned `I'm not going to hurt you, you're too precious to me, you'll be my processor, the one who will carry on my dark deeds, just like Bente was going to", until Mai took her away"