Fan Fiction ❯ the legend of Zelda mørk dame ❯ ~ discover and conceive the secret beauty of dark metal ( Chapter 4 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

~ discover and conceive the secret beauty of dark metal~

"there you go, now look" Bente smiled, turning him to the stand up mirror, in her dressing room. Link was amazed, he was dressed in black with chains and little satanic trinkets, like inverted cross earrings, pins, necklaces etc. His face was painted up to look like an eater of corpses. His face was painted white with thick, broad black lines starting at the corner of each of his eyes, down to his jaw line, an inverted cross was painted on his forehead also, flame like lines where painted under his pitch black lips. Link looked at his hands that were also painted white, his nails were painted black.

"I look like a vampire, Bente" Link said.

Bente laughed "well so do I, and Steffen, and Kjell, and John and all the others that play in the band, this is black metal we're supposed to look like corpse eaters and vampires. Don't worry it washes off in the shower or when you sweat"

Just then Steffen walked in Bente and Link? Am I right?"

Link nodded.

" the concert is going to begin soon so lets get out there" he smiled.

Bente became very excited " c'mon Link lets go" she pulled him along.

ON STAGE….

Bente picked up her guitar and tuned it. Link walked up to the piano-organ instrument and placed the melody sheets that Damon gave him, back stage "they're in order" Link remembered Damon saying that. And placed them on the head board. Steffen along with four other band members came out and grabbed their instruments, Steffen grabbed the microphone and turned to everyone `are you ready?" he asked with a smile.

Everyone nodded.

Bente turned to Link a gave him a smile.

Just then dark purple and crimson lights flashed on. Link was amazed he turned to his melody sheets, screams began to come up from the crowd.

Link began to play a haunting, evil melody to start the song off.

"This is Recoil Death" Steffen yelled in to the microphone and symbolizing horns with his free hand.

The song was then followed by bass, played by Bente and Shiele. Just then the haunting violin sound from Kjells violin melted in with the melody that Link was playing on the piano-organ instrument"

Steffen began to sing in a deep, raspy, evil, satanic voice…

In the course of the song Link played the piano-organ with a lighter, more laid back melody, Kjell then followed the melody with his violin. Steffen sang in the same voice as he did before but more softer….

"Death takes toll

Death takes pure souls blind

Pray to the inverted cross

See what dazzles my eyes, my soul

You'll be dragged there too

You'll be eaten by showering acid

You'll live to see death…"

He sang, the song began to pick up to where it was before, Link hammered the keyboard, he was loving this. The end of the song was only Kjell playing his violin and Bente playing the bass, Steffens voice got more softer and softer…

"You die there

You DIE"

Steffen yelled the last word out, there were many cheers and aimless yelling in the crowd. The next song was called "Hybrid Stigmata" that song began with the scream of a lady back stage, the evil laugh of a man, buzzing bees, and the sound of mutilation. Bente and Shiele began to play their guitars fiercely, then Link came in with a steady melody, and then Kjell came in playing his violin fiercely.

After the concert Bente jumped up and gave Link a big hug "you were great!" she laughed.

Link fell back, bringing Bente down with him.

"well this is an awkward position" Link laughed quietly.

Bente was on top of Link, in between his legs "yeah"

Link stroked her hair "are you going to get up?"

Bente smiled "no, you'll have to through me off"

Link laughed and put his arms around her waste, they began to kiss passionately….