Fan Fiction ❯ the legend of Zelda mørk dame ❯ ~ On the road and it’s a bumpy evil scene~ ( Chapter 5 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

~ On the road and it's a bumpy evil scene~

Link and Bente pulled away from each other after an hour of continues kissing.

"You kiss pretty damn good Link" Bente blushed.

Link was blushing too " you're not so bad yourself" He laughed.

Bente walked up to him " could this be the start of something?" she smiled.

Links smile and reddish blush faded a bit "no….remember I don't come from this world, I only came here to save Liea, my daughter. I'm sorry Bente" he sighed.

Tears seemed to well up In the sixteen year olds eyes "oh I see. Look you can take the love seat for tonight, I'll be in my bed" she walked away slowly into her bed room.

Link sighed and walked over to the love seat where he slept for the night.

Mean while….

"Shagrath-Shagrath I need you!" Liea yelled.

Shagrath walked into her room "what" he asked.

Liea smiled "can you tell me a story?"

"WHAT!?" Shagrath yelled.

"daddy always tells me a story about his adventures" she smiled.

Shagrath sighed " fine I'll tell you a story about me when I was younger"

Liea smiled haply " were you a hero? My daddy is, he's the Hero of Time, have you ever of him?"

Shagrath thought for a moment "maybe. But yes when I was younger I was a hero, the hero of this land. The hero of Drømme. Drømme means Dream in the old language, only Mørk Damen still know how to speak it. I myself still knows how, I taught my daughter when she was small, maybe I'll teach you."

His reddish-blue eyes darted from Lieas big deep blue ones.

"So you were never evil, well not always" Liea said.

"True I was not always. Just about 6 years ago I began to change, what happened I was bitten by a strange creature with glowing red eyes and corps like figure. I was sent to go to Det in the east because there was something eating little children and livestock in several villages there. I met and fought it on my way there but it bit me just before I delivered the final blow to its heart or well what ever was there, making it "live" The insanity didn't bestow upon me until I came home. I began to get urges to murder and to drink blood, I would often bite myself than my family of friends but the insanity got to strong and I ended up going mad. The urges I can control them now so you don't have to worry about me feeding off of you. But I'm a vampire, I know that now, my daughter Bente she say's that her mother took her away because I wanted to make her my processor to "my" evil deeds. But she knows what I have become and she's afraid. The truth is I killed her mother because I got the urge… not just because she refused to tell me where she was hiding Bente"

Liea thought for a minuet " hey wait a minute you told me awhile back that you wanted me to carry on your evil deeds in your stet. Was that a lie?!"

Shagrath nodded "I only wanted you because you looked like Bente"

Liea sighed and frowned "I don't like being lied too"

THE NEXT MORNING….

Bente looked at Link who was still sleeping. She sighed sadly. She began to feel like she and him would have been something more, even though they just met. The way that he kissed and caressed her the night before made her fall completely in love.

She walked off feeling like she wanted to cry her eyes out.

Link woke up and saw Bente in the bathroom, she looked to be depressed. Link walked up to her "are you alright?"

Bente gripped the sink "I-I'm fine" she whispered.

Link placed a hand on her shoulder "are you sure?" he asked quietly.

Bente turned to him, her eyes were full of tears just wanting to fall away.

Link looked at her, and stroked her cheek, he frowned "it's me isn't it?"

Bente was trying to hold back her tears "leave me be" she told him.

Link was heart broken "please. Tell me what is wrong"

Bente walked passed him "never mind it. Let's set off"

Link frowned tears began to build in his eyes too, to him she was just like his wife was so kept to herself and sensitive. Link knew that she loved him.

1 hour later

Bente grabbed her fathers sword from the wall and sheathed it in her fathers old leather sheath. She turned to Link sadly "c'mon let's go"

Out side Bente gave all of her fellow band members and friends a bear hug "you were great this year. I hope to see you all next year for another great tour. Now go back to your families and give them a hello for me. I hope to be back soon" He told them all, crying.

"Ha det godt Bente! Godt reise!!!" they all told her.

Bente waved to them as Link followed her "ha en godt dag!!!" she yelled to them.

Link stared at her "what language was that?"

Bente turned to him "Mørk Damen. It's an old language, not many know how to speak it still. Many now speak Bellen, that's where I and my band are going next year. But some still know our heritage."

Link nodded "what were they saying to you? And what did you say to them?"

Bente took a deep breath "they say "have it good Bente. Good travel. And I say to them Have a good day"

Link nodded "oh ok now I understand. So where are we going?"

Bente looked ahead "north now to Vakker lake village"