Fan Fiction ❯ The legend of Zelda, the king of thieves. ❯ Nabooru ( Chapter 2 )

[ A - All Readers ]

The legend of Zelda, the king of thieves

 

Chapter two: Nabooru.

 

 

As Ganondorf kneeled before the king, vowing his allegiance to the Royal family, he searched the palace for the sacred aura of the Ocarina of time. The holder of the Ocarina had to know the song of time too. He suddenly felt the aura at the other side of a window. As he looked through it, he saw Princess Zelda and a boy with blond hair and a fairy staring at him. When they noticed him staring back, they quickly backed away from the window. Now Ganondorf knew Princess Zelda had the last keys to the sacred realm he needed.

 

A few mornings later Ganondorf was awakened by the sound of knocking on his door, as he made to open it, a Gerudo scout barged into his room.

"Lord Ganondorf! We have just received word that some kid opened up the entrance to Dodongo's cavern, and got the sacred stone from the Gorons." She gasped.

As Ganondorf opened his mouth to reply, another Gerudo walked into the room and said "Sorry to disturb you lord Ganondorf, but the Deku tree has died. It seems he sent a little boy on a quest before he went."

"This boy, what did he look like?" Ganondorf asked

"Blond hair and green clothes" both Gerudos replied

"So the Deku tree has sent this boy on a quest to gather the stones… Very well girls, you may leave." He said to the Gerudos.

As both Gerudos left the room he mumbled "I will let this kid do all the work, and go after the Ocarina myself."

A few minutes later another Gerudo entered the room, however this one was different. Instead of the standard purple uniform, she wore a white outfit.

"Lord Ganondorf, I must object. It was completely unnecessary to kill the Deku tree" She spoke.

"Ah Nabooru, I did not expect to see you here. Me, kill the Deku tree? Where did you get this nonsense?" he replied.

"Kaepora Gaebora told me that you have cursed it." She spat out.

"And that was the tree's own fault! If it had told me where the sacred stone was, it would have been spared" he said while he grabbed his mantle and walked to the door.

"With all respect sir, if you keep this up, I will start a revolution" Nabooru said as she blocked the exit. Ganondorf pushed her out of the way and said "Nobody will listen to you, you are just the temple guardian. Now return to your duty, before I have you imprisoned."

He walked out the door leaving Nabooru looking peeved.

As he stood outside he called "Koume! Kotake! Show yourselves!"

Two old witches appeared before him. One had flaming red hair, and one had icy blue hair.

They cackled insanely.

"I want you two to keep a close watch on Nabooru. If she tries anything against me, you may do with her as you wish!" he said to them.

They cackled again and flew towards the desert colossus.

"Now it is time for me to pay a visit to Hyrule castle" Ganondorf said as he mounted his horse, which was as black as the night.