Fan Fiction ❯ The legend of Zelda, the king of thieves. ❯ The Triforce ( Chapter 3 )

[ A - All Readers ]

The legend of Zelda, the king of thieves
 
Chapter three: The Triforce
 
 
As Ganondorf entered the throne room with his army, he found it deserted.
He hurried to the stables, and saw that a Sheikah woman was helping Zelda on a horse, before climbing on it too. Ganondorf ran to his own horse and chased them out the castle, to the castle town. Rain was pouring down as the market people seeked shelter.
He gained on them fast, and was directly behind them as they crossed the bridge.
Then Ganondorf saw Zelda throwing something in the moat. He slowed down and saw the boy in green clothes standing next to it.
“Arrrrgh! I lost her!” he shouted. “You, over there! Little kid! You must have seen the white
horse gallop past just now... Which way did it go?!” He asked the boy.
But the boy stayed silent.
“Answer me!!” he roared.
“So, you think you can protect them from me...” he said as the boy still didn't reply. “You've got guts, kid.”
The boy drew his sword, and Ganondorf sniggered.
“Heh heh heh... You want a piece of me?! Very funny! I like your attitude!”
Ganondorf laughed and shot a fireball at the boy, who fell to the ground.
“Pathetic little fool! Do you realize who you are dealing with?! I am Ganondorf! And soon, I will rule the world!” Ganondorf said and he road on. He then hid his horse behind a mountain and turned back and watched how the boy crawled up from the ground, jumped in the moat, and fished something out. Ganondorf immediately recognised it as the Ocarina of time. “So, Zelda thinks the Ocarina is safe with this kid?” he thought.
 
He decided to follow the boy who entered the town again. The rain had stopped, and the market was filling up again. But Ganondorf had his ways of getting past them without being seen. The boy opened the door to the Temple of time and stepped inside. Ganondorf followed, hiding behind pillars as he crept closer. The boy placed the three sacred stones in a shrine. The fairy that was floating next to him, urged him to play the ocarina. So the boy did. After he had finished playing, the large door at the end of the temple opened. Ganondorf grinned as the boy entered the room behind the door. Suddenly, his fairy flew ahead and stopped near a sword that was stuck in a stone pedestal. The boy walked up to the sword and stretched out his hand. “Oh, this is just too perfect!” Ganondorf thought. As the boy tried to pull the sword out of the sacred stone, a blue light appeared around him, sucking him in. Ganondorf walked into the room and laughed. “Geh heh heh! Excellent work!
As I thought, you held the keys to the Door of Time!” he shouted. “You have led me to the gates of the Sacred Realm... Yes, I owe it all to you, kid!” Ganondorf laughed as the boy disappeared in the blue light.
 
Ganondorf walked up to the pedestal where the Master sword stood, and was zapped into the Sacred realm. He looked around. It was a wonderful, mysterious place. It was also completely deserted. Then he saw a light in the distance. He hurried to it. As he got closer, the light shone brighter.
He stepped into a circular room. Ganondorf looked down and saw that there was no floor. Instead, you could see sky. There was a stone path over it, leading to an old chest. Light appeared to be shining through the wood. Ganondorf carefully stepped over the path, his anxiety rising. As he reached the chest he found that he could not open it. Filled with frustration, he kicked it, causing the lid to fly off. Light filled the room, so bright that Ganondorf was blinded for a few seconds. The Triforce, the sacred triangle, emerged from the broken chest. “Finally! Now my wish will come true!” Ganondorf said. “Hear me, Gods! I wish to be the king of Hyrule! No, the whole world!” he shouted, and he stretched out his hand to touch the golden relic. But as he did, the room began to shake. The triforce flew up higher, and broke into three pieces. Two of them shot down the sky below, and one of them flew directly towards Ganondorf and came to rest on the back of his hand. He immediately felt a surge of pain run through his body. “What is this?!” Ganondorf shouted in confusion. But he could not stand around longer, as the stone path behind him began to crumble. He quickly ran over it, barely making it to the other side. The chest and the stone path fell through the deep clouds below. Ganondorf ran back to the centre of the Sacred realm, and was transported back to the Temple of time.