Fan Fiction ❯ The legend of Zelda, the king of thieves. ❯ Power ( Chapter 4 )

[ A - All Readers ]

The legend of Zelda, the king of thieves
 
Chapter four: Power.
 
 
Ganondorf paced his room, occasionally flipping through a book or looking at the back of his hand. The golden triangle had now disappeared, but he was sure he had felt something.
What had happened? Why had the Triforce shattered? He then found the old book his scouts had stolen from the odd merchant. He looked at the last chapter of the book, which read:
“in order to obtain the Triforce,
a person must have a balance of power, wisdom, and courage. 
If one touches the Triforce without these virtues in equal,
he will obtain the part most relevant to them.
The other parts of the Triforce are distributed to the most deserving.”
 
Furious, Ganondorf snapped the book shut, and threw it in a corner. He went outside to get some fresh air. “So the other Triforce pieces went to those who deserve them most? Who could deserve them more than I do?” Ganondorf thought. “I have obviously gotten power, and it must be Zelda who has Wisdom. So who has received Courage?”
As he pondered, the two witches appeared before him.
“Ganondorf, what is wrong? You seem upset.” Koume asked.
“Oh, it is nothing. Just a small delay to my rise of power.” He replied. The witches nodded.
“But anyway, We have news from the Spirit temple.” Kotake said. “Nabooru sent some boy into the temple to get the gauntlets. She hoped to use them herself.”
“What?! A boy? But that cant be…. No, it must've been some other kid.” Ganondorf mumbled. The witches looked at each other, confused.
“Calm down, we've dealt with her, as you ordered. She will not stray again.” Koume said, and both witches cackled.
“Very well… gather the thieves and the soldiers. I have an important mission for them.” Ganondorf ordered the witches. They looked even more confused, but obeyed.
The back of Ganondorf's hand stung painfully, but he ignored it.
 
The Gerudos were chatting loudly, and it was not until Ganondorf raised his hand, that they stopped. All looked up at him expectantly.
“My fellow Gerudos, today is the start of a new age!” he began. “With the power of the Triforce of Power, we will rule this land of Hyrule!”
The Gerudos cheered, but Ganondorf raised his hand again.
“However, we will not have total control until the Triforce is complete again. Therefore, the thieves must find the two others who have the Triforce mark on their hand! Also, you must bring me princess Zelda! But this might take a while. So the soldiers will come with me to take over Hyrule castle, and the crown! We will crush the Hylian guards and kick that no-good king off his throne!” Ganondof said, and he clenched his fist.
The Gerudos cheered again.
“Let me lead you to victory!” he yelled, and he mounted his horse.
The Gerudos gathered their equipment, and followed Ganondorf on their horses, as he led them to the castle town. Ganondorf knew the guards would put up a heavy fight. But he felt that with his new power, he could defeat anyone who stood before him.