Fan Fiction ❯ The Lost Village ❯ Inside the Depths of the House ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

I own all these characters!!
 
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
 
Kyofu stared in horror to see the same girl in the white kimono with butterflies all over it staring at him with plain eyes. Mayu had slammed herself to the bookshelf. The girl then looked at the blue book. Kyofu looked at it then the girl. At that moment, Mayu covered her mouth in horror. The ghost was reaching its hand through Kyofu's chest, Kyofu's mouth dropped open. The ghost's hand was sticking out of his chest. The ghost grabbed the book brought it through Kyofu and looked at the little blue book. Kyofu whammed his head on to the desk and yelled in pain. The ghost looked at him emotionless then dropped the book. Tears sprung to the ghost's face.
 
“I'm so sorry.” It said in a wind like voice.
 
The ghost then vanished. Mayu looked around the room, got up, and ran to Kyofu. “Are you ok?” She asked
 
Kyofu looked up at Mayu. Blood ran down his mouth. “Do I look ok?” He asked bitterly
 
Kyofu took his shirt off and looked at his chest, a line of crimson blood ran down his chest the bloodline was only three inches long. “This is one weird paper cut.” He said as he then put his shirt on. Kyofu stood up.
 
“Mayu… I want you to stay here.” Kyofu said
 
“What?!?” Mayu asked
 
“Stay here and don't move until I come back!” Kyofu said
 
“But- but- but-”
 
“But nothing!” Kyofu replied
 
Mayu swallowed some air. “Okay… I'll wait!” she said
 
Kyofu smiled. “I'll be right back!” He said as he walked out of the room.
 
Mayu sat herself on the ground and covered her face.
 
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*`*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
 
Kyofu looked at all of the rice paper doors, he then spotted movement in one of the rooms. There was a tear in the rice paper big enough to look through. Kyofu peered through it only to spot a girl pulling her white kimono with butterflies on it up over her pale skinned body.
 
If my friends saw me doin' this they'd think I'm a perv! Kyofu thought
 
The girl then picked up a crimson ribbon and placed it in her hair. Kyofu's mouth dropped open, he jerked himself back. It's her! That same girl I saw running from that man, sticking her hand through my chest and…. Kyofu then looked through the rice paper only to notice that the room was empty!
 
KYOFU!!” A voice shouted
 
“MAYU!!” He shouted as he ran to the room.
 
When Kyofu flung the door open, he saw the same girl in the kimono bent down looking at Mayu. “STAY AWAY FROM HER!!” Kyofu shouted
 
The ghost shot its head up and looked at Kyofu. The ghost had a shocked look on its face. Kyofu glared at the ghost and let out a gasp, the ghost was wiping tears off Mayu's face then vanished. That didn't happen… that ghost didn't hurt Mayu. Kyofu thought
 
Mayu got up and ran to Kyofu. “I wanna go home!” She whined in a pleading voice that was broken with sobs.
 
“Mayu we can't go home!”
 
Mayu stared at Kyofu in horror. “WHAT?!?” She shouted, “Why not?”
 
“That girl knows our way out of this place… We have to find her.” Kyofu said
 
Mayu shook her head. “Na-uh! We can find the exit ourselves!” She said angrily
 
“MAYU!” Kyofu shouted, “We are going to find that girl no matter what! And if you have a problem with that then…” Kyofu looked around the room. “Hide yourself under the desk!” He said
 
Mayu looked at Kyofu then the desk. Mayu dove under the desk and grabbed a black piece of cloth that was on the ground to hide her face.
 
“I don't want you to move from that spot unless I come for you! Got it?” Kyofu asked
 
Kyofu saw an `ok' sign from Mayu before he turned to the door.
 
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*`*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
 
Kyofu walked around the house with the moon shining through the rice paper window as his only light.
 
“That ghost has to be around here.”
 
“Wait for me!”
 
Kyofu turned around to see the same girl in the kimono chasing a boy about fourteen with spiky brown, blonde hair wearing a jet-black hakama run down a hallway and into a room.
 
Creeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaakkkkkkkkkkkk… Went a door. Silence filled the hall.
 
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
 
Kyofu walked into the dark hallway to see a blue orb rested on a table. The orb gave off a strange glow, intrigued by the orb he walked over to it. Kyofu placed his hand on it.
 
“Niisan what's that?” A voice said inside Kyofu's mind
 
“IMOTOUSAN…. Don't look at it!”
 
“Help me……”
 
Kyofu yanked his hand off the orb. “What the…” Kyofu looked at the orb.
 
Kyofu looked at the orb trying to figure it's mysteries, not knowing someone was looking at him. Through eyes of the dead in darkness starring at him…looking into his soul. Kyofu blinked and then looked up. He let out a gasp as he fell to the ground with a- thud! The girl looked at him.
 
“I don't wish to hurt you….. Please I need your help….” Kyofu said as he put his hands in front of his chest.
 
The girl looked at Kyofu and sat down in front of him. She looked at his hands and placed on of hers against his. The girl's hand touched Kyofu's. Her touch was as cold as ice; Kyofu swallowed a lump in his throat.
 
“Why….are….you here?” She asked
 
“You can talk?”
 
“………………”
 
Kyofu looked at the girl. “What is your name?” He asked
 
“My name? I can't tell you!” The girl said as she looked away.
 
“Why not?”
 
“…………………….. ”
 
“How about I name you Akaichou?”
 
“Akaichou?”
 
“Sorry it just popped into my mind!” Kyofu said as he rubbed the back of his head.
 
Akaichou looked at Kyofu then to the orb she slowly raised to her feet. “It's still here.” She said
 
“What? That thing? That orb?” Kyofu asked
 
Akaichou looked at the orb bitterly, “Why is it still here? I hate that thing!!”
 
Kyofu looked at the orb and images ran through his mind.
 
It was Akaichou standing next to a boy with brown hair that was slightly blonde. Kyofu knew the kids were not Japanese. There was a boy taller then them, probably the oldest of the group. Akaichou looked the youngest, she looked like she was eleven, and the boy next to her was twelve and the eldest one looked fifteen. Akaichou looked at Kyofu and her blue eyes gazed into his. Could she see him even though he really wasn't there. Kyofu looked around the room it was well kempt unlike it was before he entered it. He was seeing the past, he had a sixth sense. Akaichou then tightened her grip on the boy's ice blue hakama shirt.
 
“Niisan!”
 
The boy shoved Akaichou's hand down. “Not now Imtosan!” he said
 
Akaichou looked at Kyofu a gaze that gave him the chills. Akaichou then walked over to the oldest brother, he wore a black hakama and starred into the room.
 
“Oni-chan!!” Akaichou asked
 
“Hang on!!”
 
Akaichou looked at her feet and walked away from the boys as they starred into the room an orb lay on a blue pillow. It was the same orb.
 
“He's still here!” A voice said
 
Kyofu looked over into the hallway, there stood Akaichou with a doll in her hand. Akaichou looked at Kyofu, “Why are you here?” She asked
 
“What? How are you talking to Imtosan?”
 
Kyofu turned around to look at the Brothers as they walked up to the young girl wearing a pink yukata with white butterflies.
 
“What's wrong Imtosan?” The boy in the ice hakama asked
 
The eldest brother bent down in front of Akaichou. “What is it?” He asked
 
Akaichou looked over her older brother's black clothed shoulder. The boys turned around and looked down the hallway. The eldest brother squinted, but saw nothing. “Get the hot water ready Shoutei! And make sure Imtosan is ready for the bath too.”
 
The boy in the ice blue hakama ran off as the eldest brother picked up Akaichou and walked down the hallway.
 
“He's still here…he's not leaving… make him go away Oni-chan!!” Akaichou said
 
“Who's here?”
 
“A boy…”
 
Kyofu watched as the teenager and Akaichou vanished from view. “What the hell?” He wondered.
 
Laughter then rang down the hallway. Kyofu followed the laughs and then the sounds of water splashing filled the hall. A woman then walked up to a door and knocked on it with a rap, rap. “Keep it down you three!” She said
 
“Alright!”
 
Kyofu watched as the woman walked through him and walked into a room. Kyofu opened the door to see Akaichou with her brothers splashing water at each other. Kyofu watched the kids, he felt as if something was wrong…he just couldn't figure it out.
 
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
 
Please review