Fan Fiction ❯ The Love of Legolas ❯ Writing to friends ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
The Love of Legolas
Chapter 1: Writing to friends

As Legolas walked into the main hall of the palace he was suddenly jumped
upon by his two younger twin brothers, Nanolas and Ninolas.

"Legolas, Legolas where have you been? It's time to send out the invitations!!!
Have you been wandering around staring into space again?"

Legolas grinned at his brothers. They were always so hiper and excited.

"Come on Legolas, father and mother are waiting!!!"

Legolas followed his brothers into the hall where his parents and sister were waiting.
As Legolas walked into the hall, King Thranduil smiled at his oldest son.

"Well my son, we have the invitations all ready, but we wanted to make sure we got all of your friends an invitation.
We don't want to leave anybody out."

"It seems that everything is ready Legolas dear. I talked to Kiroa this morning,and she said that she had all the bridesmaids
outfits all picked out." Queen Halliel smiled at her son. She was very happy for her son.

Legolas flipped through all of the invitations, which took a while. He smiled as he came across the name of each friend.

"I think everyone is accounted for. Thanks for your help everyone. I know this wedding would have beena mess if it eren't for you."

Legolas smiled lovingly at this family of his.

"Now." he said slyly, "I think I'll go and find Kiroa."

Legolas turned and walked out of the hall to find that his older sister , Willow, was following him.

"Hey little brother." Said Willow.

"Hey Willow." Legolas laughed. Even after all of these years she still called him 'little.'

Legolas and Wilow had always been very close. Since the day of Legolas' birth, Willow had loved her little brother withall her heart. Legolas had become immediatley bonded with Willow, and it had stayed that way.

"I so excited about your wedding Legolas. i always knew you'd find a girl that was just right for you. You were always very particular." Willow smiled at her brother.

"She really is the one for me sis. Sometimes I wonder if the Valar sent her as an angel to me." Said Legolas witha sparkle in his eye.

"Well you'd better go find your angel then. I'll see you at dinner."

Legolas gave his older sister a hug, and went off in search of Kiroa.
------------------------------------------------------------------------ -

He found her standing under a tree picking flowers. He snuch up behind her and placed
his hands gently over her eyes.

"Guess who?" He said playfully.

"Hmmmm... Legolas maybe?"

"How did you know it was me?"

"I would know your voice anywhere."

She turned around and her deep brown eyes sparkled at Legolas.
He took her hand and they began walking.

"So have you heard from Arwen?" Legolas asked.

"In fact I just got the letter today. She says that she would be delighted to be my maid of honor.
She said that she couldn't wait to get here."

Arwen and Kiroa had become very good friends when Kiroa had lived in Rivendell for a time with some relatives.
They had continued that friendship over the years, and were now the best of friends.

"I can't wait to see all of your friends again Legolas. Gimli, Aragorn, the hobbits, Mithirandir, Faramir, Eowyn, and everyone else. They are all so funny and sweet."

"They are all very anxious to see you to darling, from what they have said in their letters.
The invitations were sent out today, so they should be here in about a week."

Legolas and Kiroa walked through the forest as the sun began to set. They sat down upon a hill, and watched the sunset.
He sat her upon his lap and wrapped his arms around her. She played with his long blond braids.
Then suddenly she asked:

"How many children do you want Legolas?"

"As many as you do sweetie."

"How about four?"

"Sounds perfect. Absoulutely perfect."

"I love you Legolas." Her sweet words flowed over him like silk.

"I love you to Kiroa, more than life itself."

As the two young lovers sat together, older elves watched from afar.

'Ah the wonders of young love.' They thought.

The birds sang and the crickets chirped while the two elves sat in each others arms,
completely unaware of anything but the two of them.