Fan Fiction ❯ The Love of Legolas ❯ Wedding Feast ( Chapter 5 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
The Love of Legolas
Wedding Feast

The party was about to begin. Everything was all set up and everybody was ready.
Everyone was seated and were waiting for the bride and groom to enter.
There were many elves from all over Mirkwood and other woodland realms. There were also elves from Rivendell.
Galadriel and Celeborn had also arrived that afternoon, and were seated at a table with Elrond, Elladan, and Elrohir.
The fellowship and others that were Legolas' good friends were seated at a special reserved table. Legolas and Kiroa's
immediate families were seated at the high table. The tables were covered in beautiful white table cloths and elegant candles.
Soft music was playing and a light chatter filled the air. Then all of a sudden an expectant hush fell over the crowd as Legolas and Kiroa entered.
Kiroa donned a beautiful, sleevless, soft pink dress, that had small white flowers embroidred upon it. Her curly blond hair fell down her back and framed her fair face.
Upon her head sat a wreath of pink and white flowers. Legolas to looked very handsome. He had a light blue tunic embroidered with Elvish designs and Light blue leggings.
Half of his white blond hair was pulled back into a braid and the other half hung down his back. The happy couple ttok their seats next to each other at their table.
Then King Thranduil stood up and said in a booming voice:

"Let the feast begin!!"

Many waiters appeared from all corners of the room, their trays laden with food and drink. They walked around to the tables and served some of the most delicious food and drink
that the guests has ever tasted.

"This really is an amazing feast." Said Frodo as looked around, "Almost as grand as the feast on the Fields of Cornmallen after the War of the Ring."

"And the food is so good!!!" Exclaimed Merry, Pippin, and Sam.

"That it is young hobbits." Said Gimli. "Some of the best Elvish food I've ever tasted anyway."

"It really is lovely." Said Arwen. "I'm sure that the wedding will be even better. This reminds me very much so of Aragorn's and my wedding."

She smiled at Aragorn and he squeezed her hand under the table.

"I'm sure that there will be much fun to be had today and even more tommorow." Said Gandalf.

"Right you are Gandalf, and I'm looking forward to it." Said Aragorn.

"And we are to." Said Faramir and Eowyn.

"You know darling," Said Ewoyn to Faramir. "This reminds me of our wedding to."

Faramir smiled and his wife and gave her a gentle kiss.

"I'm sure Rosie will be fascinated to see all of this tommorow." Said Sam. "I really wish she could have come with me when I left, but Goldilocks wasn't feeling well, so she left yesterday."

Up at the high table Legolas and Kiroa were thanking their parents profusely for the party.

"It was no problem at all son." Said King Thranduil.

"Yes dear. We were glad to do this for you and Legolas." Said Kiroa's mother.

The two sets of parents smiled at their obviously happy children.

"You know Kiroa," Said Willow with a smile, "It will be great to have you as a sister. All I have now are three annoying little brothers."

Willow winks at her brothers, and they all laugh.

"Welcome to the family Kiroa!!" Exclaimed Ninolas and Nanolas.

'This is really great.' Thought Kiroa. 'Not only have I gotten the love of my life, but I've also gained alot of new friends. An elf couldn't be more lucky.'

And so the night went on with much food, fun, and toasts. Every member of the fellowship even made a toast to Legolas and Kiroa. Aragorn and Gimli especially had fun with that.

Before Legolas went for a walk with Kiroa, he went over to his friends.

"You know everyone, I'm so glad that you are here. I'd probably be really nervous if you weren't here to calm me down."

Legolas smiled at these friends of his, with whom he had shared so much.

"Don't worry Legolas." Said Gimli with a grin, "If we can fight off 10,000 Uruk-Hai at Helm's deep, then we can defintely make it through a wedding."

"Yes," Said Aragorn, "If we can walk down the Paths of the Dead, I know we can do a wedding."

Then the hobbits said: "If we can live on a meal a day , we can do anyting!!!!"

All the friends laughed.

"Well I'm going to go for a walk with Kiroa." Said Legolas with a smile, "So I'll see you in the morning."

As Legolas walked off, Gandalf said:

"I don't think I've ever seen such a happy elf, and I'm 7,000 years old."