Fan Fiction ❯ The New Born Goddess ❯ Prologue ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

~*Prologue*~

 

21,869 seiatns ago, there once was a goddess who lived deep in the universe on a planet call Taloria. It had two moons and orbited a very young sun that had just been born recently. But before that sun a much older sun, that sun exploded into tiny pieces and it looked like it was raining stars. That day the wise king of Taloria died and a new sun rose from the ashes of the old sun, and then a baby was born. The new princess was a goddess. Every baby born into the house of Taloria has an inner element, which means that decided from their destiny and their heart the elements choose them and the person always controls that element. This goddess who was born was the start of a sad ending and a wonderful begging. This is the first time this story has been written. Some say that its true and it really happened, but others say it's just a story from a little girl's imagination. But whether it's true or not is not for me to tell you but for you to decide with your heart. This tale all started when a child was born and about how she changed everything. This goddess name was Aremara.

 

*~A Mortal Goddess~*

 

Deep in the darkness,

Where art thou beautiful crimson goddess?

Lost in the light,

Where art thou beautiful sapphire goddess?

 

Will thee rescue the crimson goddess,

Lying in the moon light?

Will thee rescue the sapphire goddess,

Singing in the twilight?

 

Do not hide my dear goddess,

For your love calls.

Do not hide my dear goddess,

For tears will fall.

 

Dry the tears of thine eyes.

Look in your heart, open a portal.

And for once,

A goddess will see what it's like to be mortal.

 

This poem goes with the story you'll see how it fits in.

Taloria= (Te`-lor-ee-A)

Aremara= (R-ee-mar-a)

Seiatns= (see-I-a-in's) (300,819 years)

 

I hope you like it R&R please.