Fan Fiction ❯ The Rise of Oni-Mitsuko ❯ Chapter 2

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
~Chapter 2~

Ivy was preparing dinner when Rosa answered a phone call. She always put it on speakerphone just to annoy Mitsuko. Mitsuko was meditating, so she didn’t want to be disturbed.
“Hello?” Rosa asked.
“Hi...is... umm... Mitsuko there?” asked a low, soft voice.
“Ooh...hee hee...oh, I mean who is this?” giggled Rosa.
“Jay Chiasu,”
“Cool...you’re that foreign exchange student from Japan. My roomies are Japanese. I’m Italian, but Japan is so much cooler!”
“I care...because?” said Jay cold-heartedly.
“Ooh...burn...just the way Mitsuko likes her guys,” and she glanced over to Mitsuko.
“Girl, I’m going to do a number on you if you don’t give me that phone!” called Mitsuko.
Rosa made a face, “Never mind... sorry about that, Jay. So why did you want Mitsuko to talk to you about?”
“None of you business!” Jay was getting irritated.
“Rosa... butt out!” cried Mitsuko.
“Jay, so you like Mitsuko for her sexy long hair? Or is it her excellent skill of street fighting? Perhaps it’s her badass attitude that’s gotten you...or maybe it’s her cleavage... or maybe...”
“SHUT UP!!!” exclaimed Mitsuko.
Rosa scoffed, rolled her eyes and said to Jay, “ Hold on for a sec,” Rosa grabbed a rope and tied up Mitsuko’s hands together, then her feet.
“Just in case you were to strangle me,” Rosa grinned and headed back to the phone.
“Well?”
“Ok, maybe I caught Mitsuko at a bad time. Also, I don’t like her like that...she just asked me a favor,” Jay said.
“Well...there’s a first for everything. Give Mitsuko a try...I’m sure if you asked her out to a movie or something, I’m sure sparks will be flying!”
Mitsuko's hands were turning purple from the cutting of circulation. Rosa tied up Mitsuko’s hands together too tightly.
Mitsuko moaned, “Please untie me...please...”
Rosa said in her joking voice, ”What was that, Mitsuko? You want to confess your love to Jay? Well? Mitsuko???” Rosa turned around and saw that Mitsuko fainted.
“Uh oh...Umm, Jay...you might want to call her back later...it really is a bad time to call her now,” and she hung up. Then she walked over, but instantly stopped because she felt something abnormal.
“I feel a very bitter mist crowding around my ankles,” she starts choking on invisible smoke. “Oh no. The mist has spread... I can’t breathe...” she sees a figure with really dark brown hair and flaming ruby red eyes inch towards her. “Is that Mitsuko? No, it can’t be...Mitsuko has a more of a sandy brown hair and cherry brown eyes...not dark brown and ruby...oh no...AAHHHHH!!!”
Suddenly, “Mitsuko” comes and takes Rosa’s arm, twists it and using her free hand, no longer purple but quite healthy as though had happened to them and slams against Rosa’s upturned elbow...SNAP!!! Rosa cries in deep pain, hot tears run down her face.
“What’s wrong with you?!” screamed Rosa.
“I’m repaying you!!!” Mitsuko angrily yelled.
“That’s not Mitsuko’s voice. This voice is lower...much lower. I feel a dark aura around her...could it be? Is this Mitsuko’s oni form?” Her breath was caught because Mitsuko used her hands to grab Rosa’s fragile neck.
Rosa’s side is hurting badly because Mitsuko is jabbing away at her ribs. She could feel her ribs cracking...crk...crk...CRK!!!
Finally, when Rosa thought she was going to die, she was set free and her body slammed down. her head hit the ground with such great force that she was out cold.
Mitsuko laughed until a skillet was brought down upon her head. She was knocked unconscious too.
Ivy saw the whole thing and decided to call an ambulance