Fan Fiction ❯ The Rise of Oni-Mitsuko ❯ Chapter 3

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
~Chapter 3~

Rosa was dreaming peacefully... “Rosa...Rosa...”
“What? Mitsuko? How could you do such a terrible thing to me? I thought I was going to...”
“Shh...you were right. The person who tried to kill you was my oni form. My normal form fell unconscious.”
Rosa tries to touch Mitsuko but her hand goes right her, “Are you a hologram?”
Mitsuko smiles, “No...I’m astral projecting...you’re really dreaming right now.”
“Dreams seem so real to me,” replied Rosa.
“Well...that’s what happens when you’ve been sleeping for two days.”
“Two days? I would have never guessed. Wait. If you’re here, then where is your body?”
“My body’s sleeping. My oni form will only appear if my spirit energy reaches overload mass. That’s what happened when you talked to Jay then.”
“Your oni form is very dangerous. Also, I guess she doesn’t like jokes.”
“Apparently not. Well, I’ve got to go. I need to think for a moment.”
“Like, meditate?”
“Sure, all I know is that Oni-Mitsuko will also appear if I get irritated or angry. Yet, not depressed. In fact, she comforts me if I’m depressed. That’s why I haven’t committed suicide in all these years, bye!” and Mitsuko started to fade away.
Rosa sighed and was suddenly transformed to a graceful meadow.