Fan Fiction ❯ The Rise of Oni-Mitsuko ❯ Chapter 5

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
~Chapter 5~

When Ivy got back to the apartment, she saw Mitsuko at the door. Mitsuko looked slenderer.
“Did you escape again?” asked Ivy.
“As a matter of fact, no I didn’t. For some reason, the warden said I didn’t belong in a jail cell...I belonged in a nuthouse...so...that’s where I’m headed...I’m going into mental therapy,” explained Mitsuko.
“Why?”
“Maybe a clue is that the cooks in the facility keeps getting back full meals in my cell. According to the so called chefs, they say I won’t eat...and they’re right... you can’t meditate on a full stomach...and their meal schedule is way off mine...now if you’ll open door, I’ll get packing.”
Ivy scratched her head, “I don’t think two weeks in jail for a person to be declared mental is logical evidence, oh well.” she opened the door and Mitsuko went in.
Ivy walked in too and told to Mitsuko about Rosa’s death.
Mitsuko’s response was, “I always told that girl to quit being anorexic. Now look happened. Her immune system couldn’t handle it,” and she laughed heartily.
“Mitsuko! How dare you say that...huh...what did the cops do to your hair...it’s darker somehow...”
“Haven’t you heard, Ivy? My voice gets lowered...my hair and eye color changes when I get pissed...it’s simple brain-girl...I’m ONI-MITSUKO!!! HA-HA-HA-HA!!!!”
“No wonder the police think you’re crazy...you have a split personality! This is heinous...incredibly impossible!” exclaimed Ivy.
“Well...now that you know about my being...I might as well kill you off...I’ll tell your high school that you’ve taken a trip...to hell!”
Suddenly out of nowhere, Oni-Mitsuko obtains a dagger and moves closer to Ivy. Ivy tries to scream, but only silence comes out. “I’m going to die... this is damned ...this is wrong...I can’t die.”
“ Say bye!!! Wait...no! I haven’t killed her!” Oni-Mitsuko drops the dagger, screams hysterically and in between screams, pants, and gasps, the real Mitsuko screams out, “Go Ivy! Before Oni-Mitsuko gets you!”
Ivy was paralyzed in shock, “N-n-no, I can’t leave you, Mitsuko.”
“You’d rather die to save nothing? Hurry, go!!!” and somehow Mitsuko grabs the dagger and stabs herself. She falls unconscious and then the deadly aura engulfs her body.
Ivy realized she was witnessing the transform of Oni-Mitsuko. She felt her sweat falling as is the room was 100 degrees.
“Now’s my chance...” Ivy flings herself and strangles Oni-Mitsuko.
Oni-Mitsuko struggles. Ivy looks out the window and just got the perfect idea. Ivy throws her weight on Oni-Mitsuko out of the three story apartment window, but loses her balance and falls with Mitsuko.