Fan Fiction ❯ Warriors 3 Sunrise made from the Warrior book series ❯ Fluffy ( Chapter 3 )

[ A - All Readers ]
Fluffy
Chapter 3

Blaze still stared wickedly at the eight clan cats. “We are clan cats of the forest.” hissed Swiftclaw unsheathing his claws. Cheetahfur shuddered. What would the cats do if they knew they were from the forest.
“Oh, so you weaklings are those wildcats, I’ve heard so much about.” mocked Blaze hastily.
“We may live in the wild but we are no wildcats.” hissed Hawkfur pushing forward to face the awkward ginger cat.
Blaze took a step back from Hawkfur. “You and me could face each other, then we’ll see who is stronger rogue or wildcat.” meowed the tom pressing on his toes to make him look larger in height.
“Gladly.” hissed Hawkfur charging at the ginger tom.
“That is quite enough.” spat a cat who was hiding in the bush. “ Huh, Fluffy.” hissed Blaze.
The ginger tom looked frightened as he took off toward an alley. “That ginger cat always acts tuff but never is tuff.” laughed a white she-cat. “Fluffy.” echoed Swiftclaw standing his ground.
The white she-cat leaped out of the bush her green eyes stared widely at Rainpaw. The white apprentice saw that the rogue was staring at her cut and she backed away unsheathing her claws.
Cheetahfur stood in front of her, his teeth bared and his claws also unsheathed. What exactly makes these other cats flee just from this white cat.
Fluffy stammered then padded toward Rainpaw, her long hair dragged at the ground. “I wish to do no harm.” she mewed sitting down in front of Cheetahfur.
“Then why to all the rogues fear you.” asked Cheetahfur looking sternly at the long haired queen. “I do not want to hurt you but only to help you, I also know the way to the forest and that cut she has on her shoulder will not help her on the way.” she meowed.
Ravenheart gasped. Why did she know so much of what they were doing. “Many cats fear me because I can read the stars and see the future.” the white cat sadly meowed. “I told something horrible was going to happen and it did. It has nothing to do with my personality.”
Cheetahfur felt the weight on his shoulders tense and his hackles lay flat once more.
“Well why would they run from you and just leave you.” spat Hawkfur unthreatenedly. “You know what will happen when someone you know never seems to exist. Well they seem to disappear then reappear just for the fun of it.” growled Fluffy licking her paw.
Rainpaw pushed Cheetahfur out of her way. “I feel sorry for you Fluffy but are you a rogue or a housecat?” she asked feeling sympathy for the older white cat.
“I will gladly take you to a shortcut of the forest.” meowed Fluffy graciously. “It is right this way.” she purred running toward an alley. “But first thing is first she mewed grabbing some cobwebs. “Here young cat I hope you will feel better after this.” she meowed pushing the webs onto her scratch. She then wrapped it around her shoulder.
“There now it will not fall off.” she purred.
Rainpaw nodded then prodded the ground with her injured leg. “It does feel a little better.” agreed Rainpaw.
“Where is this shortcut place you mentioned?” asked Hawkfur padding toward Fluffy.
Fluffy padded away from the dark tabby tom and ran toward the alley once more. “Come and I shall show you.” mewed Fluffy running out of sight. “Come on Cheetahfur.” mewed Swiftclaw running after the white she-cat. “I been waiting too long to stop looking now.” he hissed as he disappeared behind a large bush.
“Wait up Swiftclaw.” growled Tigerpaw shuffling after him. “I am not waiting any longer as well.” he growled longingly. “The only way I’ll stop is if I die.” he added. Amberpaw ran after him, her feet ran as if she was going to see a cat that she thought she never would see again.
Ravenheart followed after Fawnheart who quickly chased after Amberpaw. Hawkfur swiftly followed, his large paws hit the ground rapidly as if his lift depended on it.
Rainpaw tried to start after them but her wound made her stumble. Cheetahfur looked away but couldn’t help notice the wound had widened from when the rogue had put the webs on her.
“Rainpaw do you need some help.” asked Cheetahfur not knowing what to do if he left her behind.
Rainpaw nodded, her shoulders relaxed and she sat up.
Cheetahfur waited beside her, his eyes stared at the wound. Blood still leaked out of the wound. “I can’t move as fast or as strongly with this wound, you should go without me.” she spat her voice was rasp and dry. “No way Rainpaw, I am not leaving you behind.” hissed Cheetahfur glaring at her.