Fan Fiction ❯ Warriors 3 Sunrise made from the Warrior book series ❯ Cheetahffur's feelings revealed ( Chapter 4 )

[ A - All Readers ]
Cheetahfur’s feelings revealed
Chapter 4

Rainpaw sighed. “Will we ever make it out of here for we have been here for three days straight.” she groaned more blood dripped out of her wound. “Don’t worry I am here to help you Rainpaw.” mewed Cheetahfur dropping down beside her.
“I’m not worrying.” hissed Rainpaw siding to her four paws. “You said you would help me.” she meowed rashly. Cheetahfur rushed to her side. His feet echoed her paw steps as he pressed close to her giving her support.
“I’m sorry if I am a burden to you.” mewed Cheetahfur. Rainpaw halted. For a second Cheetahfur thought he had offended her. “You are no burden to me.” whispered Rainpaw. “So don’t stop.” she purred pressing closer to Cheetahfur.
At first Cheetahfur felt embarrassed as he padded along side her yet his heart pumped faster then ever. He saw that she was walking better but he said nothing.
“Is there something going on.” muttered Tigerpaw in the distance. Cheetahfur felt as if a cheetah rushed out of him furiously. His claws unsheathed. “Tigerpaw shut your large mouth.” hissed Hawkfur stalking toward Cheetahfur.
“Hey, Cheetahfur you need help or something.” asked the dark tabby tom halting in front of him. “You usually are leading us and we couldn’t find you, now I see what’s going on.” mewed Hawkfur with amusement. “Oh, go choke on a mouse.” spat Rainpaw pretending to swipe his ear with her claws.
Amberpaw tumbled after Tigerpaw, her whiskers prickled at the sight of Hawkfur. “Rainpaw are you injured?” asked the dark ginger apprentice. “Yah I’m fine now.” purred Rainpaw breaking away from Cheetahfur to join her friend.
“So what was happening while we were gone.” spat Hawkfur. “Nothing Rainpaw was just injured and she needed help.” meowed Cheetahfur. “Right.” meowed Hawkfur sarcastically.
Amberpaw and Rainpaw padded ahead. Was Rainpaw embarrassed too and that is why she left early. Cheetahfur shook his head. All he wanted to do was to go home.
“Come on already Hawkfur we have no time to waste.” hissed Cheetahfur stalking after the other three apprentices. Hawkfur followed him. For the first time Cheetahfur realized Sniper had vanished even before Blaze had. Was the long haired white rogue that dangerous?
Cheetahfur stammered, he didn’t know if they could trust the cat they didn’t even know. Finally he caught a glimpse of the long haired rogue not far away from a large wired fence.
“Come over here.” snapped Fluffy stomping one of her front legs. “If you want to make it back to your homes before nightfall then I suggest that you come this way.” she laughed looking up the fence.
“You want me to climb over that thing.” growled Rainpaw, blood still made the wound look bigger then it was.
“No.” I expect you can go through this hole.” she mewed flicking her tail in the direction of the rabbit sized hole. “You have to dig a bit but you should be home by sundown.” Fluffy mewed.
“Thanks again.” meowed Fawnheart blinking a thanks to the older white cat. “No problem young one.” Fluffy replied as she padded out of sight. “Come on Cheetahfur we have to make the size of the hole bigger.” spat Hawkfur already clawing at the edges of the hole. “Wait, I have the lightest fur and the thinnest body I should go through.” meowed Swiftclaw moving Hawkfur out of the way. “If a rabbit could fit through then so can I.” purred Rainpaw behind him.
“Wait a minute we don’t know if this is an adult rabbit hole or an adolescent rabbit hole so we should still dig first.” growled Cheetahfur in concern. “Don’t worry Hawkfur already had started digging.” meowed Fawnheart. “But we still don’t know if it is enough for even Swiftclaw is still having trouble with it.” snapped Tigerpaw pointing his muzzle to where the dark gray tom struggled to get out of the other side.
Swiftclaw clawed at the hole. His fur was covered by mud and dirt. “I can make it bigger by digging in here.” growled Swiftclaw going deeper into the hole.
“Good job Swiftclaw.” snapped Ravenheart who was watching nearby. “I am starving.” she added swiftly. “So am I.” grumbled Amberpaw pawing at the hole. “Yes I just can’t wait for the taste of Rabbit and finch in my mouth.” purred Fawnheart adding to her friends.
“Well that will have to wait for I am almost out and I think I am on Thunderclan territory.” growled Swiftclaw pushing out of the widened hole. Tigerpaw swiftly padded after him and pushed Rainpaw out of the way. “Ha Shadowclan cats first.” he snapped pushing out of the hole in half the amount of time Swiftclaw was in.
Rainpaw spat out the dirt that the other apprentice kicked in her face, her tail flickered in anger. “I’m going to kill you Tigerpaw.” she spat racing in and out of the hole in a flash second. “Well I guess I’ll go next.” hissed Hawkfur clawing into the deep rabbit hole. “To apprentices I guess this is larger.” he snapped as he struggled in the hole.
“Don’t you worry Hawkfur soon you will come out.” laughed Swiftclaw rolling on the ground. Cheetahfur stiffened. Why did the dark gray tom stay when he could go home. Maybe even him has become friends with the others.
“Swiftclaw go catch a falcon.” spat Hawkfur with a mouth full of dirt. “Why don’t you try and make me.” growled Swiftclaw. The dark brown warrior stood still then rushed out of the hole, his claw over hung on Swiftclaw’s thin body.
“Ok you have a deal I’ll make you.” he snapped. “Get off of me you scrap of mouse-dung.” hissed Swiftclaw struggling to get the larger tom off of him because of the lack of food.
The dark ginger apprentice Amberpaw dug into the hole. Her size was also a bit smaller then the others. A few minutes later the Thunderclan apprentice tumbled out of the hole. Tigerpaw ran to her side to help her up. “Thanks Tigerpaw I’m so tired and weak.” she mewed.
Tigerpaw nodded as he lay on the ground to wait for the rest of the other cats. Ravenheart looked at Fawnheart, the brown warrior nodded as she ran through the hole as if she was an apprentice as well. Ravenheart looked stunned as she saw how fast her clan-mate had gone through the hole. Cheetahfur nodded as if to give her a signal to follow her friend. Ravenheart gave a blink in reply as a thanks. He realized that like her friend they all had lost weight from being in the Twoleg place to long. Her scraggly bones showed through her skin and even Cheetahfur wasn’t that thin after the time they were here.
Her paws clawed up at the opening gap of the hole, then she pushed her head in as long with her thin body soon she was inside of the hole. As she clawed at the other side of the gap, her head popped out of the hole and she pushed out of the hole.
Fawnheart gripped the fur on the back of her neck and she helped pull her friend out of the hole. Cheetahfur knew at that instant it was his turn to go out of the hole.
His hind legs scrapped at the edge of the hole as he pushed out of the hole in slight ease. “The matter is quire.” snapped Tigerpaw in the distance of the hole as Cheetahfur came out of the hole. As he came out of the hole a sudden pressure in the hole made it collapse.