Fan Fiction ❯ Winter Wings ❯ The Warrior's Rebirth ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Winter Wings

Part one

Author Notes: I made this story as a narrative essay in my core skills class, it turned out it wasn't so bad, except there was a deadline and I didn't want to make it too long. Well, I hope you enjoy this story! =^_^= and while you're at it, if you feel like it, read the parody version of this story, rewritten by my sister in a "humorous" way (Winter Wings remix [parody])

_________________________________________________________

It was a chilly day in mid-December; the snow just began to fall from the sky. My name is Marlene, just two days ago; things were normal and running smoothly. Until this cat like creature had visited me and ruined my peaceful sleep, he told me that I was a descendant of some great warrior.

His name is Nasia. He had huge cat ears, the huge red blazing eyes, and a long skinny tail. The strange thing was he stands on his two long feet and has short arms, and has this sapphire stone on his forehead.

Nasia was one strange purple cat. He "awoken" my power and wings sprouted out of my back and top of my two ears. I have to tell you it was so strange, like a fantasy coming true. This all started two days ago after I got my power of flight.

A young girl with enchanting sky blue shoulder length hair and beautiful dark blue eyes strode pasts the classrooms. "Marlene!" blurted Clara, he short black hair swayed back and forth as she caught up to Marlene.

Clara's black beady eyes wondered over to Marlene's textbooks. "Another essay?" asked Clara. "Yeah, I need these textbooks to research on my topic," sighed Marlene.

Marlene stood still for a second, "What's wrong Marlene?" asked Clara. Marlene turned to Clara. "Clara, you wouldn't believe what had happened to me last night, there was this cat creature. He said I had blood of this great warrior, and I didn't listen and he pulled my sheets-" Clara simply stared.

"Clara, it's rude to stare," smiled Marlene. "Marlene, are you okay? Did you hit your head?" asked Clara. A couple of punks overheard Marlene's story, and laughed. "Marlene, we always thought you were weird, and this story proves it!" laughed one of the girls. Marlene glared with her dark blue crystal eyes, she felt something strange, yet soft coming out of her back.