Fan Fiction ❯ Winter Wings ❯ Frantic People and Exploding Walls ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Winter Wings Part two

Everyone turned silent as they saw the glowing feathers extending to the ceiling. Marlene looked at everyone, her face turned pale after she saw a silver feather land lightly of the hard cold floor.

She quickly fled the scene and ran into the bathroom. "What should I do?" she thought. Marlene's eyes wondered to a halfway opened window, she sprint to it and struggled to open it all the way. She didn't notice the glow on her palm and suddenly it exploded right in her face.

Marlene opened her eyes and quickly wiped the ash, she knew she had to get out quick. She saw the golden opportunity when she saw the broken wall; she quickly got up and stepped outside. "This is my golden opportunity to go ask Nasia to help me hide my wings!" she exclaimed.

Clara peeped her head in the bathroom to check the explosion. "Marlene? Are you there...? OH MY GOSH!!! What happened to the wall?" cried Clara, her face looked expressionless. Marlene turned around, "I'll be back!" shouted Marlene. She scampered out of the scene. "Wait!!! Don't leave me here!" whooped Clara, she turned around to see an angry mob of teachers.

Marlene struggled to hurry back home, everyone she past gleamed at her white blazing feathers. She ran up the stairs to her room, "Nasia!" cried Marlene. She looked in her room. Nasia wasn't there. Marlene started to panic; she heard footsteps coming her way... "Oh no, Aunt Tifa must be home! She can't see me here!" Marlene whimpered. She looked at the window.