Fan Fiction ❯ Winter Wings ❯ The Witch and The Baby Dragon ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Winter Wings

Part three

Tifa entered the room, she looked around with her violet colored eyes, and her blond hair reached her knees. "I must have been hearing things," she whispered. She silently shut the door. Marlene was barely hanging on the edge of her window, "I wish I knew how to fly so I won't be hanging like this!" she cried.

She lost grip of the ledge and in an instant, a small creature flew up and saved her. Marlene opened her eyes to see a small green dragon, its friendly trusting blue eyes looked at her, and its body was shaped some kind of fat baby raptor.

Its wings look small when it was curled up. Marlene crawled to the young dragon; she noticed it had a red gem just like Nasia. "Um, thanks for saving my life," minced Marlene. "Rowl!" was simply all the dragon said. "Dragony, come back here," commanded a young tough feminine voice.

Marlene looked up, she saw a young kid around the age of 9, the sun glared at her short silky pink hair. Her rosy red eyes examined Marlene. "My name is Elena," she introduced herself, "Where is Nasia, isn't he supposed to be with you?"

Marlene checked out her clothing, Elena had a witch hat and worn a black dress, it was so torn; you can see most of her legs on the front and the sleeve edges are ripped. She must have been a big mess and haven't had the time for new clothes, thought Marlene. "Uh, I've been wondering that myself, I was looking for him, and he's... gone," sighed Marlene, "Uh, Elena, are you some kind of witch?" "Yeah, I'm a level two witch," replied Elena, she felt something and turned around, "Marlene, something's coming," Dragony started growling and stood on guard. Some sharp spike came hurling right in front of Marlene's feet. Marlene imminently became frightened. "What the heck was that??" she screamed.