Fan Fiction ❯ Winter Wings ❯ A Team of Troublemakers: Sapphire and Sirocco ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Winter Wings

Part four

An orange spiky hair boy with stripes on his face stepped forward, "I'm Sapphire," he smirked. He had red cold eyes of a demon. He was equipped with a sword and knives.

The second boy appeared, he had very messy red-orange hair and forest green eyes; the most unusual statistic about him was his fox ears and tail. Sapphire pointed his sword at the girls, "My fox partner Sirocco has Nasia, if you want him back, and you two have to get through me, I've been waiting for a chance to fight a warrior with wings!" He announced.

Marlene stepped back, "I think it's safe to say that I'm the warrior with wings," sighed Marlene, "I don't even know how to control my power," "Marlene snap out of it you baka!" shouted Elena. "Excuse me?" asked Marlene.

Sapphire ran and aimed his sword at Marlene, Dragony quickly flew and bit his arm, "Stupid dragon!" yelled Sapphire, he grabbed his other knife and slashed Dragony on his leg, he let go and yelped in pain. Sirocco held Nasia in a glowing sphere, "Let me go you fox!" shouted Nasia from inside the sphere.

Elena dashed toward Sirocco. "Okay Sirocco, if you let Nasia go, I won't hurt you...much," threatened Elena. Sirocco smiled, "You don't know what you're messing with," He transformed into fully formed fox, and attacked Elena.

Marlene was watching all the fighting; there was lightning, ice, and spikes shooting all over the suburban neighborhood. Suddenly from the smoke, Sapphire leaped out of the smoke. "Okay warrior with wings!! Feel the taste of this!!" he screamed as he weaved his sword. Marlene screamed in fear as she backed up to a tree. She felt the energy from her palm, without warning, it blew up in her face with a loud explosion once again.

Car alarms went off and screaming echoed through everyone's heads. "Where am I?" "OW! Get off of me Sirocco!" "Rowl!" "Someone clear *cough* this smoke!" "Get off of my *cough* tail!" "Dragony where are you?" Rowl?" "Hey Marlene clear away the smoke *cough*," "I don't know how!" Soon after, the smoke cleared away. Sirocco was on top of Sapphire, Dragony had Nasia by the tail, Elena was lying on the ground trying to breath, and Marlene somehow landed on a tree.

Elena examined the scene, "Marlene! Here's our chance! Fly down and get Nasia away from those two!" commanded Elena. Marlene looked down from the tree with a frightened look, "Uh... I don't know how to fly," sobbed Marlene. Everyone stared coldly at Marlene. Dragony flew up to her with his injured leg and helped her down. Snow started falling from the sky.