Fan Fiction ❯ Winter Wings ❯ And So They Return ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Winter Wings

Part five

After that battle, I'm not sure what happened to Sapphire or Sirocco, I just know that they could be anywhere on earth considering that they're not normal. They just fled from the scene, Elena told me not to worry about them. She and Dragony said they'll be back real soon, I wonder what that meant. All I have to worry about now is training under the great Nasia....

________________________________________________________________ ___

Marlene and Clara were strolling down the school hallway, "Clara did you believe anything I said?" asked Marlene. "Yeah sure, sure, a demon attacks you, you are assisted by a witch and the dragon, and the fox held the cat hostage, fine I get it," blubbered Clara. Marlene stopped when she saw three people. "What's wrong Marlene?" asked Clara. "Wha... Wha..." whispered Marlene.

The spiky hair boy laughed, "It's nice to meet you again warrior of wings," Sapphire greeted. Marlene was trembling as she pointed, "What are you guys doing here? IN SCHOOL?" she yelled. "I want to explore what being a human is like," Sirocco said laughing.

Sapphire peered over at Sirocco, "Sirocco, you'll never fit in with these mortals," mumbled Sapphire. Elena stood up, "Nasia had requested that I help you in your training," said Elena. Marlene turned to Sapphire, "I have my reasons," said Sapphire.

__________________________________________________________

From that day on, I knew my life isn't going to stay the same anymore. I always got reminded of this day when I see the snow from the heavens. The day I got my winter wings.

Author notes: I hope you at least try to enjoy reading this story…. I would made this better but I had a deadline to turn this narrative essay in and I didn't want to make it too long! =^_^=