Fan Fiction ❯ Within Soul ❯ Setup ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Within Soul
By Animechicka1992
 
Disclaimer: HEY!!! Because I'm such a nice friend I decided to do this: Please view Akira & Yuki's fanfiction called `Backstage' it's a random type thing that is so fricken hilarious that you want to die laughing. Their name is Akira Yuki that's Akira *two spaces* Yuki. Okay? They wanted it to be Akira & Yuki, but the mediaminer thing ended up making it with two spaces in between Akira and Yuki… so er… yeah. REVIEW for BOTH OF US!!!!
 
Chapter Five - Setup
 
“Okay, now the first thing we have to do is simply get you an apartment, then a mailbox. That is the most important thing, so come this way.” He said. He led me down a hall and then down into a room that looked like a doctor's waiting room. How ironic.
 
He pulled me up to the desk and an old woman appeared. Her face was old looking, but not too wrinkled. She glanced over, pulling herself up from her chair. Her fingers were narrow and long, and her nails had been done recently. Her gray hair was pulled back into a bun, and her glasses were down the bridge of her nose and held on with the beaded band like a secretary. She smiled, and her red lipstick brought out her wrinkled lips.

”Can I help you?” She asked, looking at the two of us.
 
“This is a new recruit and she needs an apartment and mailbox Maru. Can you hook her up?” Doctor Kagagami asked. The woman winked at me and then turned around sighing and grabbed two keys. She put them on the counter, and gave me a clipboard.
 
“These are the keys. You'll find out eventually what does what, but in the meantime, you can fill out this paper, and then give it back. This will give you both things within one form.” She said. I nodded and quickly filled it out.
 
“Well you sure write fast.” Doctor Kagagami said, teasing. I smiled.

”I get a lot of practice when I don't take notes or do homework.” I said. He raised an eyebrow, as I handed over the clipboard. The woman named Maru dropped the keys in my hand, and walked off, following Doctor Kagagami.
 
“There we go. She'll already have your luggage brought up to your room, so that's fine, now you just need a few other things, which are down this way.” He said, and pulled me down another hall and into a dark room.
 
A man was inside, sitting at a desk. He looked up. His glasses were large for his face. I smiled kindly at him and he smiled back. He stood up. He was pretty young looking.
 
“Hello there! I'm Hiro. What can I do for you?” He asked. Smiling at me, I gave a kind smile in reply.
 
“Miss Miku here needs an identification card and a uniform.” Doctor Kagagami said. Hiro lost his smile as he looked up at Doctor Kagagami, but then sighed, smiled again, and led me off into another room.
 
“This way Miss Miku! Doctor, you can just sit at my desk and wait.” Hiro said. Doctor Kagagami shrugged, but leaved against the wall.
 
“Okay then Miss Miku, here's a bunch of sizes, choose what one's yours as I go off and set up the camera for the ID card.” Hiro instructed, and walked off. I inspected the sizes, and went off, trying on one after one until I found one nicely fitting and comfortable. I stepped out curiously and then inspected Hiro. He had his back to me, and was fiddling with something on the camera. I walked over and bent my head in to have a better look.
 
“Eh, maybe you should just tweak the lens.” I said, pointing to it. He jumped back screaming and I jumped back a bit startled. He looked at me.
 
“Oh my gosh are you okay? I'm sorry; you just surprised me a bit.” Hiro said, coming over.
 
“I'm fine; I'm just suggesting you tweak the lens.” I said. I blinked at the camera, then me, then the camera.
 
“You know too much.” He said, as he tweaked the lens and gave me a grin. I gave a light laugh at him as he came over and positioned me in front of the camera. He held onto a remote. “Smile.”
 
I smiled, and he flashed the picture. Hiro motioned for me to follow as I walked off and over into the room with Doctor Kagagami. He took out the picture and laminated it. Then he punched a long oval in the newly laminated picture, and put in a hook for good measure.
 
“I'll have to finalize the picture into file, you can go and choose out more uniforms of your size while you're waiting. Here.” He said, and handed me a bag. I took it and chose six more of the uniform size I had, then changed into my old clothes, and put that uniform into the back I smiled as I went back into the room, and Hiro handed the ID to me. I looked at it. It said Miss Miku under my picture.
 
“You forgot my last name on it.” I said. He sighed and pointed to his computer.
 
“Put it in, print it out. It'll already be laminated.” He said. I smiled and typed my name into the area, and then I printed out the ID. I grabbed the punch hole and did the hole tag thing. Doctor Kagagami stopped leaning against the wall and stood in the doorway.
 
“Let's go. You have to see the Colonel.” He said. He started walking out as I thanked Hiro. I hurried up after him and we went off down to find the Colonel.
 
To Be Continued…