Fan Fiction ❯ Within Soul ❯ The Plan In Action ( Chapter 10 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Within Soul
By Animechicka1992
 
A/N: Yay! People are reading this thang!! Though I hope you guys REVIEW so that I know what you think. You fans better make sure you thank my friends that like this stuff!! *takes out pistol* THANK THEM!!!!! ><+++
 
Chapter Ten - The Plan in Action
 
RECAP: The Brigadier nodded and walked off. I smiled and Mimori instantly called Hiro to let him know what's going on. He agreed with it and Kira entered the code to the apartment. We put on our latex gloves and I opened the door.
 
“Shall we?” I asked. And we entered the apartment to start our rendezvous (ron-day-voo)
 
“We shall…” Kazune said smirking… and everyone entered the room. I entered last, and shut the door behind me. “Alright people. Move out to your positions and get to work! We got in, and now we gotta get out!”
 
With that, everyone moved to our spot in the room and got to work, each and everyone of us grinning evilly as we put our plan into action.
 
Mimori started hers out by entering the bathroom. She closed all of the curtains and blinds available, and then she stuffed towels in the vents so that no one would hear. She went through the bathroom, until she found was she was looking for.
 
“Bingo.” She said. Mimori took out the makeup bag from under the sink and unzipped it carefully. Her rubber gloves already on she had nothing to worry about except for sweaty hands from the gloves. She took out the compact and powdered up the whole mirror. She chuckled under her breath. “This is different than what I expected for part one of the plan but I'm all up for it!”

Mimori said that she had memorized every cell of the woman we all despised… and I give her credit for not puking in the process of remembering. She took out each make up appliance and applied it to the mirror as if putting make up on a person, only making it much more… whore-ish looking. She used black eye liner to draw out the eyes and everything on the face, making sure to stress out the mole by using up a lot of the eye liner. She applied bright blue eye shadow to the mirror, along with making it go up to the eyebrow in different shades. She applied the blush and then the lipstick and then with that, she took water and wiped away an outline on the mirror to make a big squash-shaped head on it, the face already complete. She then grabbed a cloth and applied as much tooth-paste as she could too it, before wiping up the toilet seat with it. And then she threw the cloth into the sink and left it.
 
Tatsuha took it upon the liberty of going through the kitchen. He raided all of the cabinets, his rubber gloves on as well…tossing out anything he didn't like. With tons of different items scattered upon the floor, along with some broken plates on it, he rubbed his hands together.
 
“At last!! The almighty refrigerator of the gods is mine!!” Tatsuha said. He said it loud enough for everyone to hear, so naturally, we all ended up laughing. He grinned as he opened the fridge, and went off, taking out raw meat and putting it in the back of some cabinets and hiding it. Any food he could eat raw, he did, and everything else, ended either on the floor, or somewhere else within the kitchen. Soon, he made it to the freezer. Kira peeked in on him then.
 
“Leave the ice cream and all that good stuff in there for now and we'll have it over at my place for a victory dessert.” She said. We all smiled at that… but Tatsuha groaned since he wanted it right then and there… but he just continued throughout the kitchen creating food havoc.
 
Kazune went on himself with the living room. Using a box cutter, he decorated the furniture, and then used permanent marker on the TV to draw a very ugly and cheap drawing of her. He grinned at it as he went through, taking the DVD's and CD's he liked, and then just breaking the others and leaving them on the floor.
 
Kira was the one keeping track, making sure to keep notice of anyone coming down the halls for us to be quiet when they go by. While she did that, she laid out the Brigadier General's bed-sheets on the floor and wrote things on them with permanent marker.
 
Me, myself and I took it upon ourselves of having the pleasure to go through each and every article of the Brigadier General's clothing. I cut slits in the shirts, and the skirts… I cut the pants so they were like Daisy-Duke-Shorts, along with being a little extra naughty and cutting out some certain areas in her bras and shirts if you um.. read in between the lines there.
 
After we completed our own little missions, we went around the house and cleaned anything that we might've left DNA on… so naturally we left most of the stuff as it was but cleaned up the kitchen a bit since we had a feeling Tatsuha drooled. We put most of the stuff back into the cupboards… but in different places… and left all of the raw food in the freezer for freezer burn. We put her clothes neatly where she had them… so that it looked like none of it had been touched. We grabbed our things we brought and after we got the cue from Kira, we went over to Kira's apartment and put the ice cream in there and locked the door behind us. We put our boots we used and gloves in a hidden place in Mimori's apartment, and then we applied ourselves ready and ran down to the lobby.
 
I tried my best to remain calm as I looked at the Brigadier General snipping off at some other recruits getting some drinks.
 
To Be Continued…
BWAHAHAHAHA!!! The almighty plan of attacking the evil lady has been put into action!! More Awaits her as part one continues in the following chapter(s)!!!!!!!!!!!!