Fate/Stay Night Fan Fiction ❯ Fate - Season's Road ❯ Swimsuits ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Fate-Summer Project
By Jyoohan
-
Original Creators
Type-Moon
 
~*~*~
 
Chapter 2 - Swimsuits
 
Ah, the beach, a fun place with lots of sandy sand and wavy waves. But there's a critical element a beach can't live without. That is of course: the swimsuit.
 
“Hah… it's too hot.” Rin uses her hand as shade to block the sun out of her eyes.
 
“It's the middle of June so the weather is only going to get hotter.”
 
“I know that without having you explain it to me Shiro.”
 
Carrying a large duffel bag on one arm and a large beach umbrella under the other, Emiya Shiro looks like the spitting image of a beach tourist. He's modestly dressed for the summer season. Instead of his jean pants and long sleeve shirt, he's wearing a navy blue jersey and matching jean shorts.
 
“Shiro, can we find some shade soon?” The poor servant known as Saber tries to keep herself cool, but the summer sun doesn't show any mercy. “I never knew Japan's summers can be so hot.”
 
“You're not used to hot weather Saber?”
 
“No, I'm not. I'm more use to the winters back in England. I've never experienced such levels of heat in my life.” Saber wipes the sweat off her brow, but that's not enough. The long sleeve blouse she usually wears is already semitransparent in spots because of her sweat.
 
Before the group even made the trip to the beach, Rin had insisted on Saber to change clothes appropriate for today's weather. However, Saber was unwilling to change into her chosen clothes, saying it reveals too much of her skin and that it's shameless.
 
“I told you. You were fine in the bus, but you felt it the moment you came out didn't you?” Rin on the other hand was dressed perfectly for the summer. Adorned with a red crop top and a black miniskirt, she was born ready for the summer break.
 
But this is only the beginning. Just below railing lie sand, waves, and the bodies of hundreds of people in bikinis and swimming trunks.
 
“This is foolishness… how can those people walk around with such little clothing on?” Saber tries to look away but saw a couple of ladies coming out of a stall. She covered her mouth seeing one of them wearing a thong.
 
“Rin, where is this? Are we in another dimension or a closed space?”
 
“Calm down Saber, it's only the beach.”
 
“Well I would like to be far away from this beach you speak of.” Saber turns to go back to the bus stop but.
 
“Please calm yourself servant Saber, you'll get used to it in time.” Archer places a straw hat on Saber's head and brought the last of the bags. He's also dressed for the summer themed environment, wearing red swimming trunks and a black muscle shirt.
 
“Oh, good timing. I need to get changed, even bought a new bikini for this day.”
 
“Bikini?” Saber didn't know what the word meant. She knew the two terms of a similar word, swimsuit. Swimming is the technique to move your body across a large body of water while a suit is a diverse term of something you wear. But what's a swimsuit? Is it an array of clothing made for swimming?
 
“Come on Saber, it's rare that we have a chance to be at the beach. Let's just try to have fun.”
 
“But Shiro…”
 
“Okay enough, you need to get changed. I can't stand seeing you in the same clothes today.” Rin hooks her arm around Saber's and drags her to a nearby stall.
 
“Eh? Eh?! Wait! Rin, I-I'm not prepared for this. You're not going to make me wear one of those things are you?”
 
“Of course, girls are supposed to wear bikinis. Don't worry, it's nothing too scanty.” Rin's laugh didn't help encourage or placate Saber.
 
“Shiro, please.” Saber begged him for help, but he only waves unable to help her. Archer watched as well, showing no emotions while Saber disappears into the changing booth.
 
“Come on, it's not that bad.” Rin rummaged through her bag.
 
“What… is this? You wear these?”
 
Meanwhile, the two boys didn't even look at each other, even though their present relationship was better than before. But it still felt awkward, these two never got along to begin with but now sharing a day at the beach together with their respective girls.
 
“Hey, I would rephrase that last sentence if I were you.” Archer growls.
 
Um… excuse me, sharing a day at the beach together with the girls.
 
“Archer…” Shiro stops, unable to finish his sentence.
 
“… What? Were you going to say something?”
 
“Uh…” This was harder than Shiro thought. It's was kind of pointless really. Trying to jump start a normal conversation with archer was no easy task. “I wonder how Tosaka would look in a bikini.”
 
Archer raises an eyebrow. “Is that all you have to say?” The white haired servant kills the conversation before it even begins.
 
Shiro doesn't bother anymore. It's not like he and Archer can suddenly get along just because they're at the beach together. But this is a good opportunity for everyone. For whatever reason, they got a whole summer vacation to enjoy at the beach at no cost. Things couldn't get any better.
 
“Wait! No, what are you doing?”
 
“We're getting you changed. Isn't it obvious?”
 
“I don't want to get changed! Stop it! You're tearing it!”
 
“These are my clothes to begin with. I can do whatever I want with it.”
 
“No! I'm using them!”
 
Shiro could only laugh hearing the debacle going on inside the changing booth. People stared and pointed in their direction, and Shiro could only bow apologetically. Archer however was smiling, amused.
 
“It seems she resisting to the very end.” Archer had to cover his mouth, so he wouldn't laugh.
 
“Don't even joke, it's not funny.”
 
“Oh I find it very funny as a matter of fact.”
 
It was too easy for Archer to get under Shiro's skin. The fact that the two were carbon copies of each other may have something to do with it, but one of them has a twisted nature.
 
The two girls inside sounded like they were raising hell. Saber would scream once or twice and then suddenly scream some more in a couple of seconds.
 
“Why don't you go help her? I think she would be more than happy to receive some help.”
 
“Are you stupid? They're changing inside.” Shiro wouldn't fall for such an obvious trick. He had his morals so there's no way he would barge into booth knowing Saber was inside, trying—but failing miserably—to get ready.
 
“Oh? You hear that Saber? Shiro says he'll help you if you ask.”
 
“Shiro please, stop Rin! Stop her!”
 
“Is that such a good idea? He'd have to come in to help you and I already ripped your blouse. Oh, I got your skirt now.”
 
“No! Wait! Shiro, don't come in, but… help me! Shiro! Rin Stop!” She cried desperately while Shiro stood outside, unable to do anything but listen to her cries. In an unforeseen act of sympathy, Archer gives his past counterpart a comforting pat on the back.
 
“Don't worry. The end result will be well worth it.”
 
“What kind of comfort is that?”
 
“Comfort? Why would I comfort you? I'm just stating a fact. I'm more worried about all these beach bums staring at Rin.”
 
Beach bums? Archer is worried about beach bums? Wait, he mentioned Rin, but nothing about Saber. Hm… there's something going on here Shiro thought. But looking around, there were a lot of people. Especially guys trying to pick up girls.
 
Oh~! One just got slapped in the face. You can see the girls hand print on the guy's face. That girl can throw a mean slap.
 
“Please… Rin… isn't this enough?” Saber sounded like she was on the verge of tears.
 
“No-no-no! You got the knot wrong. Jeez, I guess it's simpler if we just give you the ones with no strings.”
 
“Can't I just wear the Sundress? We're supposed to—.”
 
“Be quiet and stop squirming so much.” Rin silences Saber and continues her work.
 
“Wait, that's too tight. Ah! Don't touch me there. Kya! N-not… there”
 
Shiro was about to lose it. The flaming youth could already feel all the blood in his body going to his head. His heart was already beating twice its normal speed. Hearing Saber's familiar whimper was exciting him beyond his limit.
 
Archer watched from a short distance, seeing all this as a great form of entertainment. But he was also anticipating something, not that he'll ever admit it though. The stubborn nature he acquired wouldn't allow it.
 
“Come on! Hurry it up!”
 
“W-wait, you… we're not going out like this are we?”
 
“This is how everyone's dressed, you saw didn't you?”
 
“Just because everyone else is doing doesn't mean I have to.”
 
The poor servant tries every means possible to avoid her inevitable fate. But with lots of push and pull effort, Rin finally emerges out of the changing booth. Her ruby red two piece bikini adorned with hibiscus patterns.
 
“You look good Rin.” Rin froze hearing Archer's comment. A rare treat indeed, getting a compliment from him wasn't something you hear everyday.
 
“Hm, at least you have a good eye for these kinds of things.” Rin giggled, showing off her picture perfect curves.
 
“Not really.” Archer looks away as if he's not interested.
 
“What about Saber?”
 
“Oh, I almost forgot Shiro. Don't worry, I made sure so she wouldn't disappoint you. She's… right… here!” Rin had to drag the poor girl out. But the angel in his eyes was… flawless.
 
“Your hair… you let it down.”
 
“Huh? Oh, yes, my braids came undone when Rin was… helping me change.” Saber was receiving something far from help, but she couldn't find the right words to tell him. Saber had something similar to Rin's bikini. While Rin's two-piece uses spaghetti straps, Saber's cerulean blue bikini is hugging her body like a second skin.
 
“Is it strange?”
 
“What is?”
 
“My hair, I can get braided again if you give me a moment.”
 
“No, it's alright. We're here to have fun so you can leave your hair down.”
 
“Shiro.”
 
Saber's milky white skin was dazzling, almost blinding. The way she carries herself, her posture, she's angelic in every way possible. Shiro had to fight back the urge to embrace or possibly jump on her.
 
“Ho-ho? Look like someone's happy downstairs.”
 
Rin points at Shiro's pants, a bulge sticking out from it. He tried to cover it up but a little too late. Everyone had seen it, even Saber. Her face was already red enough but now her body is starting to turn red.
 
“Sorry, I got to use the restroom. I'll be back.”
 
Rin laughed, watching Shiro run off. She was having way too much fun. Going to the beach with everyone turned out to be one of the best things that could have happened today. For the next few days or even weeks, there should be nothing but hot sun, cool oceans, and sandy beaches. Everything looked promising.
 
“Look what you did to poor Shiro. He didn't even look at you for one minute and he got so stiff—all because of you.” Rin pinched Saber's cheek.
 
“P-please, don't say it like that.”
 
“Why not? Aren't you kind of proud?”
 
“No, I wouldn't… do something like…”
 
“Like what?” Saber doesn't reply. Rin is twisting everything she says so no matter what's said.
 
“Rin, I think you've teased her enough for one day.” Archer comes to Saber's rescue, and Rin glares at him. Not pleased with him ruining her fun, just when it was starting to get really interesting.
 
“Don't worry. You'll have plenty of opportunities to continue.” This brought back Rin's mischievous smile.
 
“No…” Saber fell to her knees, dreading the bleak future.
 
~*~*~
 
To Be Continued…