Fate/Stay Night Fan Fiction ❯ The New Guy ❯ Chapter 4 ( Chapter 4 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

A/N: Thanks to crazmind/crazymind for reviewing the previous chapters :)
 
I also want to correct myself hahahaha: (I can't remember which chapters though XD)
 
He didn't date deepen the kiss (He didn't dare deepen the kiss~~~ XD how do you date deepen something? XD)
 
That from his father (that from her father~~~ XD I was supposed to be describing Rin in this part x__x)
 
He one arrogant (He's one arrogant ~_~)
 
Hahaha.. I just noticed the mistake when I reread it XD I'm sorry x_x
 
Ok. I know this is too long already but still I think I have to write this. I'm terribly sorry for this very very late update. I actually wrote 3 chapter 4s already. However, all of them were…. Errrr.. I dunno…. Not ok I guess XD So I think this is the most ok of them XD
 
Disclaimer: I do not own Fate/Stay Night. And stupid me, I forgot to indicate in my fic Good Deeds… I just incorporated the disclaimer in the summary x_X
 
The New Guy
 
By ChoppingBoard
 
Chapter 4
 
Answering the assignment was a breeze for most of the students. After 30 minutes, students were entering and exiting the faculty room to pass their paperwork. Of course, these scrambling people included Rin, Archer and Mika. They were among the students who were currently spending their idle moments inside the classroom since they already finished the assignment. It was almost 5pm, but for some other reason, it seemed like every minute was equivalent to an hour.
 
Rin, as always, was resting her chin lazily on her palm while looking outside the window. She wasn't particularly looking at something but for some reason she found the outside of their classroom far more interesting than their room.
 
On the other hand, Archer who was sitting on the same row as Rin, yet at the opposite end of the room, was not so idle since he was thinking how to get back at Rin. She was supposed to be her partner. However, he was really embarrassed as hell when he picked some person's name in random who he thought was somebody else's, claiming that Rin recommended that person. Rin definitely had to pay. Sure Mika was a nice girl and he was even fortunate that Rin didn't set him up with the ditzy girls in class, which are undoubtedly staring dreamily at him as we speak. They're not even finished with the assignment yet they still have time to look, geez. And it seemed there were more she-lurkers outside the classroom. He just sighed in relief that no one was getting aggressive.
 
He sighed as he gave up thinking his revenge plots. His head just jerked up when he saw Rin from his peripheral view. She was walking towards him………………
………………………
 
 
…..or not? It was the 2nd time that day that she walked past him.
 
She casually went out of the room and slowly closed the door behind her.
 
With that maneuver, Archer wasn't too slow to notice the number of chitchatting girls outside their room who suddenly blushed when he accidentally shot a glance at them. Trying to keep his cool façade with a sigh, he also went out of the room.
 
================================================
 
He was a good 5 steps behind Rin when Rin stopped on her tracks and broke the silence in the hallway.
 
“What is it now?”
 
“What what?” Archer replied, faking a bewildered expression.
 
She turned around and looked straight into his eyes. “Why are you following me?”
 
“What made you think that I am?”
 
It was the question that caught Rin off-guard. Well, you've just stolen my first kiss in attempting to know my name and Kami-sama knows what you still want to do. “…”
 
“I was about to go to the men's room and coincidentally had to take the same pathway.”
 
Rin's cheeks were slightly flushed and looked away to hide her expression. She turned around and continued walking.
 
Archer took it as a queue to grab her arm. “W-..” Ring Ring Ring. His cellphone suddenly rang but still held Rin's arm tightly. His grip was so strong as if she was some hostage of his and a negotiator suddenly called him.
 
“Yes?”
 
The voice on the other line was not quite audible for Rin but she was able to make out that it was a woman's. She then turned her head to face her “captor” and gave him a glare.
 
“Really? Ok. I'll be there.” He also looked back at Rin even in the midst of a phone call. Without batting an eyelash, he pressed the end call button and put the device back in his pocket. He took hold of both of Rin's arms and slowly moved his face closer with Rin's.
 
What the? Again? Rin was really nervous since the perverted man in front of her was far stronger than her that resistance was futile.
 
“Just kidding. You know you look cute when you're very tense. I'd say when you're angry or nervous, or maybe I'll discover more of your fascinating expressions.” He said as he kept an inch space between their faces. He smirked as he loosened his grip on her and continued speaking, “I guess I'll see you tomorrow. Bye!”. He gave her a wink and went the opposite direction.
 
It was when he was out of sight when she realized the men's room was on the opposite direction from her destination. Darn it, I'm supposed to be more knowledgeable with the locations in this school.
 
=============================================
 
 
…to be concluded