Fate/Stay Night Fan Fiction ❯ The New Guy ❯ Chapter 3 ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Disclaimer: I do not own Fate/Stay Night
 
 
A/N: I think this chapter is a very sucky one. Please do bear with my poor imagination XD Um… I didn't name the chapters because I can't think of anything. If you do have suggestions please do tell XD
 
The New Guy
 
By ChoppingBoard
 
 
 
Chapter 3
 
 
 
“Class, there is an emergency meeting for teachers his afternoon. As such, I will leave you with an assignment.” The teacher passed identical pieces of paper to all the students. “This may be done individually or with a partner.”
 
The students looked at the questions on the paper. It was on Algebra. Some clutched their foreheads in dismay, the problems seemed difficult.
 
Rin stared blankly on the paper. It's a good thing they were given an option to work with or without a partner. Perfect, just perfect for my plan…
 
Archer, on the other hand, never felt better. He would make her (yes, make her not ask) his partner. He grinned as he looked towards the girl seated at the corner of the room.
 
“Oh Mr. Takahashi, since you're new here. Have you made any acquaintance among your classmates? A person you'd prefer to e your partner?”
 
Perfect! They both thought.
 
“I would like to have Mika as my partner.”
 
The class now made quite a ruckus and started whispering to each other's ears.
 
“Quiet! Ok, you may have her as your partner. Others, choose your partners, I'll be going to the meeting now. You may start with your exercise and I'll be expecting them to be turned over before 5pm.”
 
As soon as the teacher left, the classroom was a mess. Some were asking for partners and some were chit-chatting.
 
Rin fixed her desk and carried several pieces of paper and pens, whereas, Archer still kept his gaze on her.
 
She then returned the gaze and even smiled at him. She started to walk towards him
 
Great, just great, she thought.
 
This is one lucky day, he thought.
 
…..or not….she passed him and made her way outside the classroom.
 
Archer then became confused. Something's not right. He grabbed her arm.
 
“Where are you going?” he asked.
 
“I'm going to the library Mr. Takahashi.” She raised her eyebrow at him.
 
“Wait, we'll do it together won't we? I'll just----“ he started scrambling for his stuff.
 
“I'm afraid you're mistaken.” Rin pointed to the girl standing behind him.
 
“We're going to the library, partner?” the girl smiled.
 
Wait a minute. What's going on? “What?”
 
“She's your partner, Mr. Takahashi.” Rin took his hand off hers. You're really brilliant Rin Tohsaka.
 
“I'm Mika.” She held out a hand for him. “I was kinda surprised when you told Shimura-sensei you wanted me to be your partner.” A tinge of pink can be seen on her cheeks.
 
He hesitantly shook her hand. “Nice to meet you. Uh… she actually introduced me to you.” He pointed at Rin who seemed to be having the time of her life.
 
“Wow. Thank you Rin.” she shyly bowed her head to express her gratitude.
 
Rin?! What the?! Things really are shaky right now. Archer slightly shook his head at his confusion.
 
“Good luck to you two then, ciao!” She still kept her grin on her face as she marched out of the classroom.
 
She exacted her revenge alright. Now I know I should be more cautious when I deal with her. Archer kept silent and still needed sometime to get a hold of his self.
 
“You want to do the exercise now, partner?” Mika asked timidly. She is one of the quiet girls in their class.
 
“Y-y..yeah. Sure.”
 
“You want to do it here or in the library?”
 
“Umm…here.”
 
“Ok…”
 
“Wait! On second thought, let's go to the library. It's my first time there.” We're not finished yet `Rin'.
 
 
…..to be concluded
 
 
A/N: Yey! An update! I really deem this chapter sucky XD Please leave a review :)