Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction / Kingdom Hearts Fan Fiction ❯ A Collection of Yuffie ❯ Stalkers and Great Ninjas YuffieRiku ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Title: Stalkers and Great Ninjas
Fandom: Kingdom Hearts
Characters: Yuffie, Riku, mentions of Sora,
Prompt: #54 Air
Word Count: 450
Rating: PG
Summary: Riku is sexy and there is no denying it.
Author's Notes: I don't own the characters.
 
 
`It's so hot,' Yuffie thought as she crept around the place known as Traversetown. Finally giving up she plopped down and just rested, “I wonder where Sora is…” she let her imagination run wild with images of Sora as a muscular hero fighting to save his girl and find his best friend. She giggled, “Man, he just doesn't fit the description of a hero.”
“Talking to yourself is always a sign of going crazy,” a voice told her. An extremely sexy voice. Turning around she saw a teenager with heavy muscles wearing a tight yellow shirt and baggy blue pants. His silver hair swayed into his aqua eyes that nearly left Yuffie drooling. But she was much to cool for drooling over an extremely hot guy. How his hair swayed when there was definitely no wind Yuffie had yet to discover. It must have been one of the gifts of hotness. But, when the wave of arrogance he emitted hit her, she glared. He was so not hot.
“Well…nah,” she stuck her tongue out. There really wasn't anyway to reply to being called crazy by someone that you didn't know.
He smirked, “Nice reply. Yuffie, right?”
“Stalker,” she screamed as she jumped up from her comfortable place on the ground and pointed at him accusingly.
Rolling his eyes, he replied easily and coolly, “When ever anything goes wrong in this town they scream `Yuffie!' and you run away. It isn't that hard to figure out.” She hated cool people.
Her eyes were still in the narrow slits of glaring, “I don't know you…Stalker!”
He shrugged, “Have it your way then,” he paused as if remembering something, “Have you seen a guy named Sora. I thought I heard you mention him…”
“Stalker,” she hissed again, but decided to be nice and replied, “Yeah…what if I did, why do you wanna know?”
His gaze shifted to the ground and his air of arrogance left him for a few minutes, “I've been looking for him.”
“Yeah? What's your name?”
“Riku,” Yuffie's eyes widened marginally.
“Hey, you're that dude he's looking for!”
He raised an eyebrow, “So he's looking for me, eh? I told you my name, you tell me yours.” He completely changed the subject, and very stupidly.
“I am the Great Ninja Yuffie! And I thought that you already knew my name.”
Turning red he mumbled, “Erm, yeah…of course!” He gave her a cool, sexy look, “See you around, Yuffie.” He left, although where he went, she didn't see. `Man I hate that sexy guy. She paused in horror, “He is so not sexy!”
Riku smirked from where he was standing nearby, “Yes I am,” with that he disappeared into the air.