Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction / Kingdom Hearts Fan Fiction ❯ Kingdom Hearts:Scattered Memories ❯ Seapration ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]





Neko-chan:Wee!!!

Emi:Yay chapter 3!

Axes:About damn time.

Neko-chan:Hey!Quiet in the peanut Gallery!!!

Axes & Vincent:*Silent*

Neko-chan:My thanks to Jouji,Shade-san and anyone else reading this.

Axes:Would you stop calling my Creator Jouji,his name is GEORGE not JOUJI!

Neko-chan:But Jouji is the Kanji of George!

Axes:......

Neko-chan:HA!

Emi:Vincent would you like to do the disclaimer?

Vincent:Neko-chan or CatNeko13 does not own Final Fantasy 7 or Kingdom Hearts or the audio she puts in this story,only Square Enix and Mr.Nobuo Uematsu own it.

Emi & Neko-chan:On to the Chapter!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter Three:Seaperation.

"Hota-chan?"

"Hm?"

"Are you ok?"Emi asked innocently sitting on the counter in the kitchen of her's and Hotaru's home in Old Midgar.Hotaru had been acting funny ever since they had returned from Tifa's,she had been wondering how Hotaru's scarlet headband had been sliced in half but held her question back and sewed it up for her friend.Emi cared deeply for Hotaru ever since that day she had found her drugged and bleeding near a Mako reactor nearly several years back.Hotaru stood in front of their stove cooking for both of them,Emi sat back and watched her friend.She admired Hotaru,she was brave,strong and loyal she wish she could be just like her one day.

"What's on your mind Emi-chan?"

The question threw Emi off guard,she blinked"uh what do ya mean Hota-chan?"she asked quickly which really came out as:"whatdoyameanHota-chan?".Hotaru turned to her friend"this is the quietest you've ever been,somethin' you wanna talk about?"she said softly looking at Emi with kind eyes.Emi blinked and smiled"nope I'm fine!"Emi smiled brightly,the bright care free smile that Hotaru hoped it would stay on her face forever.Hotaru finished making Emi's dinner and handed it to her"but aren't you hungry?"asked the gun weilder looking at her friend,The Samurai shook her head no "I'm not hungry go a head and eat I'm gonna go on to bed,clean up when your done ok?"
Emi nodded happily and dug into her food hungrily.Hotaru walked up the stairs to her room,catching a peek out the window out at the ruins of Midgar.How dark and depressing they seem even after two years,even though the moon was full and bright and showed the old city with silver rays the city was still a City of the Dead.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hotaru laid out on her bed staring out her window at the cool,clear night.From the way she could see the moon postioned she could tell it was around 12.Her phone silently vibrated on her bed side table,she reached over and flipped it open and saw it was a texted message from Reno "what could the mini deer in headlights want" she thought as she opened the message:

Hey Hota-chan!
guess what,yo?
Rufus gave me the day off tomorrow.
I'm headin' to Edge,I wanna see you and Emi,yo.So be there!
If your not I'll sick Rude on ya!

Hotaru grinned and replied back to her crazy friend

Reno,
I'd like to see you sick anyone on me,
I'll just scare'em off like I do everyone else hahaha.
I'll be sure to tell Emi in the morning so she can get ready,she's really missed you and Rude.
Tell old Crome dome I said hey.

Hotaru closed her phone and laid it next to her,she started playing with her flip lighter as she continued to stare out at the dead city and look at the darkened city that is Edge.Hotaru's mind soonstarted to wander,she could still feel the eletric jolt the man had sent through her body.Hotaru closed her eyes,she tried to remember as far back as she could but all she could see was darkness and hear screaming and shouting.What could be hidden in that darkness?why was there screaming and shouting?Hotaru couldn't remember much of her past,really she couldn't remember any of it.She had a strange birth mark in the shape of the Roman numeral 8.She sighed and rubbed her forhead,she let her mind clear of allof those thoughts.Around two after Hotaru had doozed off,there was a large explosion that shook her home.She bolted up in bed"nani?!"
She pushed her window open and looked out to see flames raising over Edge.She quickly pulled her clothes on and grabbed her phone,shoving it in her pocket.She ran down the hall to check on Emi,her socked feet hitting the floor hard.She pushed the door to Emi's room open and saw that her bed was empty,Hotaru randown the hall and flung the door to her art studio open and saw that it was empty also"Emi?!Where are you?!"called Hotaru.She didn't hear anything,she knew Emi wouldn't leave without telling her Midgar wasn't safe at night,if she did leave then she'd be in Edge.Hotaru jumped down the entire flight of stairs and slid across the hard wood floor,she could hear the sirens in Edge rushing to put the fires out.She pulled her boots on and strapped her sword on the back of her belt,"I hope boss and Tifa are ok"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hotaru had heard from Tifa about the night Nelbheim had burned because of Sephiroth,seeing part of Edge on fire made her think of that time.Hotaru saw people trying to put the fires out,she rushed past them to Sector Seven to Tifa's bar.Tifa had the orphans she took care of away from some of the burning buildings,Hotaru ran over and stood there breathing hard "y-y-you seen E-Emi?",Tifa looked at her "no I thought she was at home".Hotaru's breath caught in her throat,she looked around to see if she could see Emi."Where's boss?"Hotaru asked addressing Cloud Strife by his nickname "he went with Vincent and Koji to help people".She suddenly saw,through the crowd, the man with the hooded man,Hotaru rushed at him pumping her legs as fast as she could."Hotaru!wait come back!"she heard Tifa yelled to her.

['Night of fate' plays]

Hotaru ran past people and ran to the town square.Eerie.That's the only thing she could describ the square and the momument to the victums of the Jenova war.Hotaru couldn't see the man again,the square was strangly empty,the only place not touched by fire.Hotaru slowly made her way towards the monument,she took in her surrounds,trying to keep her guard up.Suddenly the same black pools appeared around her,and the little black and yellow eyed creatures came out of them.

"T-Those creatures!"

Hotaru pulled her sword out and held it in her hand in front of her,she didn't want to waste too much time with these things,shehad to find Emi and make sure she was safe.Each one that jumped at her met her sword but each one she struck down a dozen more appeared in it's place.Hotaru growled in anger,"damn it!how the bloody hell am I suppose to kill these things?!"she though angrily "how am I suppose to get that key-something another back here?!"she yelled angrily.Five of the creatures jumped at her Hotaru held her hand out with her sword in it.There was a bright light and her katana turned into her keyblade,the creatures jumped away."About motherfucking time!damn weapon!"the Samurai screamed angrily.The creatures ran towards her,she swung upwards and took out three of them and nomore came back."Now that's what I'm talkin' 'bout!"she grinned and started taking all of them out.Underneath her a blackvoid opened up,Hotaru grinned but suddenly noticed the creatures were disappearing into little black voids.Then half of her body sunk into the ground.

"Nani?!"

Hotaru looked down and saw half of her body was sunk in theground,she strugled to get out of the void "motherfucker!!!".Suddenly she saw Koji,Vincent and Emi running into the square "Hotaru?!what are you doing?!"she heard Emi call to her as she continued to struggle "oh I don't know Emi sinking into a black hole of doom it looks like"she said sarcastically "help me goddamn it!!!".They ran towards her but a dozen of the little black creatures jumped out of the shadows of the nearby buildings and tackled Koji and Emi.vincent ran over and dodged them,he grabbed Hotaru's arm and tried to pull her out of it

"come on Hotaru"

"I'm trying damn it!"

She started sinking in deeper,from her stomach down was in the void.She started reaching out trying to grab anything solid she could.Vincent pulled on her arm,trying to pull her out.Hotaru reached out and grabed his gun Cerberus and pulled something off it.Two of the creatures jumpped on Vincent's back and he let go of Hotaru's arm,by now Hotaru's chest was in the void.She clawed the ground trying to pull herself out but something grabbed her and yanked her in.The last thing she saw before being engulfed in total darkness was Vincent's beautiful crimson red eyes that looked so much like hers,Emi's worried face and Koji throwing a crystal shard at one of the little black monsters.She heard them call her name as she was finally lost to the darkness.

['Night of Fate' ends]

[Save the game:Error]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~

Neko-chan:Wow,hehehe cliff hanger.

Axes:I hate cliff hangers.

Neko-chan:Thank God I'm not writing to please you.

Axes:But you are writing to please my creator and other people.

Neko-chan:.....

Axes:HA!

Emi:*Standing with Vincent and talks over their arguing*Their very spirited aren't they?

Vincent:....

Emi:Next chapter coming soon so we hope you enjoyed this one.Bye!

Neko-chan:Oh yeah and to Shade-san thanks for the great review,George your review sucked.


Japanese Dictonary:

Nani:Surprised What or who.