Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Crystal Dreams ❯ Prologue ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Sailor Moon: Crystal Dreams

Author's Disclaimer and notes: I do not, repeat, DO NOT own any of the Sailor Scouts, Urawa, or Endymion. I also do not own any of the Four Fiends, Sephiroth, or Zemus/Zeromous. They are the property of Naoko Takeuchi-sama and Squaresoft-sama, respectively. The other characters I do own, however, and would appreciate you letting me know if you plan to use them. That said, let's move onto my notes...

This is a crossover fanfic that I came up with after several re-writes, and I think that after writing the entire story from scratch three times, if you don't like this one, TOUGH!:P

And now, without further ado, I present to you my very first, but hopefully not last, crossover fanfic.

Prologue

Deep inside his sanctuary, a tall, purple-skinned and powerful figure sat on his throne, awaiting the call from his puppet in place on Earth. Though he was so thin as to appear emaciated, and resembled the Terran legendary beings known as elves, anyone could feel the intense waves of magical energy radiating off of him, coinciding with his rage. Shifting in his seat, he began to get more restless, until a small, holographic figure appeared on the floor in front of him.

The woman was dressed in a long white gown, with butterfly wings apparently attached to the back, and her long, blonde hair was done in two 'meatballs' that trailed down in pigtails that came to her knees. Set above her head, to complete the ensemble of royalty, was a small silver crown.

The first figure spoke, his voice sounding harsh and raspy: "Your report, Serenity?"

Serenity bowed, not raising her head to speak directly to her master. "Master, we have nearly paved the way for your arrival. Another two weeks, and the populace will be cowed into submission for your…" and at this, she smirked, "coronation."

The being settled back in his throne, a grin evident on his face. "Excellent. But are you certain that this cannot be sped up anymore?"

Serenity nodded slightly. "Yes, m'lord. Several citizens have complained about my new 'policies', but they've been…taken care of."

Serenity's master noted the hesitancy in her voice, and spoke again: "Problems?"

Serenity shrugged, daring to look up at her master at this point. "I don't know, my master, it's just…something bothers me about my new general. He's too…efficient at his job…there's something wrong about him."

"Wrong in what way?" Despite himself, the figure was clearly intrigued.

"Wrong in that he doesn't look or feel like he belongs here. And despite the fact that he uses magic, it's not the type of magic that you or I use. Plus...I just don't know...he seems to have some sort of hidden agenda."

Serenity's master pursed his lips, and then shook his head. "It hardly matters. So long as he does not oppose you, leave him be. In the meantime, I think it's about time for the Sailor Senshi to be detained. I'm looking forward to some entertainment at my coronation, and their execution will be just the ticket. Once they're gone, no one will stop us from re-making Earth into a new Lunaria."

"It shall be done as you desire, master. Consider them as good as captured."