Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Spira's Wake ❯ scattered dreams ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Hi all! My name is CrystillineYuy and this is my first fic on media miner! I'm a little nervous so please be kind to me. This is a serious work in progress so don't flame me if I screw up a few things. I'll change them later I promise!
 
I'm a writer that likes a little bit of character development and I hate quick stories so I really don't know how long this one is going to be. I'm already planning for ten chapters and maybe more.
 
Disclaimer: I don't own Yugioh or Final fantasy X and X-2.
 
 
Chapter 1: Scattered Dreams
 
A beautiful city of lights…many many lights! And water, cascading water everywhere! A beautiful, machine city! As far as the eyes could see and even beyond that! A beautiful city of machine and water…
 
Then screaming…screaming everywhere…a loud, inhuman shriek…water everywhere, engulfing the screams...
 
“Auron!!!” A shout…a man's shout.
 
What…is this? Some kind of dream?
 
Then darkness…Scary, scary darkness…
 
A voice…no not just one…many…many singing, talking voices. Nice, soft, gentle voices…singing the darkness away…
 
A world…a world of wonders and light…walking down a long, curvy road…smiling faces everywhere…
 
Then a hard, evil laugh…a smirk…blue hair?
 
What's going on?
 
A boy…wearing dark purple shorts with a shirt of the same color…his head covered in a dark, purple hood. His hand held out…inviting…wanting him to take it.
 
“Guardian…”
 
 
Yugi snapped awake and screamed, waking up the entire house. His dark counter part beside him jumped awake and grabbed his light.
 
“Yugi? Yugi!?” Yami shook Yugi from his screaming the moment Ji-chan stormed into the room.
 
“Yugi!?” The old man quickly went over to his grandson. “What happened!?”
 
“I don't know…” Yami held Yugi in his tight, protective embrace. He watched his light's breathing go from fast to slow as the little one calmed down. “Yugi…are you alright?”
 
“Y…yeah…” Yugi held his dark tightly. “I just…had a really…” He shook his head. “I don't know what it was…”
 
“It's alright, Yugi…Everything is fine now…” Yami soothed. He looked toward Ji-chan who nodded and quietly left the room. For a moment, Yugi was silent…simply sitting there, holding onto his dark for dear life.
 
“Yami…?”
 
“Yes, aibou?”
 
Yugi looked up at his darkness. His eyes foretold many emotions…the most abundant was fear…which Yami did NOT like…
 
“There's no reason to be afraid, Aibou…” Yami kissed his forehead. “I will protect you from anything…including bad dreams…” He lay down with his Hikari tightly in his arms. “Go to sleep, Yugi…I will keep the bad dreams away…”
 
Yugi hugged his darkness and tore his eyes away from the crimson ones…He frowned…that dream…whatever it was…didn't feel like a dream at all…
 
In fact…it felt real.
 
 
 
Okay, my first chapter!…well what did you think? Sorry it's a little short…The next one will come up sometime this weekend after I've fixed it up a bit. And hopefully I'll come up with a title soon…sorry guys… Until then R&R!