Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ the millionair + the thief=? ❯ help! i'm lost ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Disclaimer: why do I have to do this every time? I DON'T OWN yugioh characters or rikku

Mokuba : so am I going to be in this chapter? Huh huh?

Setobsessed: *sigh* yeah…

Mokuba : *high five Seto* al right!

Seto: so what will happen in this chapter?

Setobsessed: Mokuba learned how to steal!

Seto: *eyes widened* WHAT?

Setobsessed: *give an innocent look* well… mokuba say he wanted to be in the story… so I give him a

part in the story…

Seto: THAT IS NOT AN EXCUSE! NO! NO! *pulls mokuba away* NO!

Setobsessed: *stick out tongue* try and stop me!

---------------------------------

The next day…

Rikku didn't have much sleep last night. However, she's still manage to steal about $125 dollars worth of stuff. She didn't want to steal forever, but she has no choice.

" It's so hard to find a job in this city now a day!" she complained.

Rikku walked around for about 4 hours and was ready to swipe some more stuff until she saw a young boy out on the street. He has spiky black hair and looked somewhat lost. She decided to help him out.

She ran up to the boy " hello!" Rikku smiled at him, " what's your name?"

"Oh…" the young boy looked afraid " please don't hurt me!" he begged.

" What? Oh no no no no…" Rikku shook her head, " I don't want to hurt you! I saw you on the street, looking kind of lost. I want to help you!"

" Really?" the boy brighten up, " well, my name is Mokuba; And you're right! I am lost!"

" Well" Rikku laugh " then let me help you. Where do you live?"

" I live in a huge mansion on Domino Street" Mokuba answered " can you take me there? I don't want to be late because my brother will really freak out if he found out about me going around like this."

" Well, sound like your brother really cared about you" she looked at mokuba, wishing that she can have someone to care for her.

" Yes, he's the best brother in the whole wide world!" exclaimed Mokuba, " ever since we were young, he had always looked out for me! Let me tell you about him…."

One hour later…..

Mokuba was busy telling Rikku about his life, he completely forgot about going home. Rikku listened to the little boy and seemed to lost track of time herself. She and Mokuba had been walking around, eating, drinking, chatting, and having fun. However, she's also looking for Domino Street. She didn't know a lot about the street of Domino City so she has to ask around for the directions. It took them about two hours to get to Kaiba's mansion. She didn't realize that her worst enemy is living there, and that he's her new best friend brother.

-------------------------------------

Mean while….

Kaiba had been busy going through the paper work for his company. He had to catch up ever since the Pegasus's mess. He had promised Mokuba that he would take Mokuba out, but had to cancel the trip.

Mokuba was disappointed, but the little boy seemed to be doing fine in his room. Kaiba decided to check up on his brother. He clicked the button on his phone……

"Yes sir ?" his secretary picked the phone

" Check on Mokuba for me, will you?" Kaiba ordered

"yes sir" the secretary went to check on Mokuba. A minute later, she returned. " Sir," she said frantically "

Mokuba is not in his room!"

" What?" Kaiba yelled on the phone " Well, go find him!"

" Yes sir, right away…" they hanged up the phone and went to search for Mokuba. Kaiba was growing scare inside. He's afraid that mokuba will get kidnapped, again. He cannot forgive himself if that ever happened.

---------------------------

On Domino Street….

Rikku had gotten Mokuba near his house…

" Why don't you come in and hang out with me?" asked the little boy

" Sorry, I've to go back to work…" answered Rikku" You mean, stealing?" Mokuba looked at Rikku innocently

" Yes…" she sigh " stealing. But hey, I've no other job"

" Why don't you come to work for my brother. I'm sure he'll hired you" Mokuba suggested.

Rikku thanked the boy " thanks, but no thank. I'm not sure that he'll accept me if he learned that you've been learning how to steal."

" Then, we won't tell him" Mokuba handed Rikku some money that he stole from thugs, " here. I don't need this. It was fun to trick other people."

Rikku looked at the stack of money. There were more than what Mokuba took from other people " I can't accept this!" she blushed " anyway, most of the money here are yours!" She gave him back the money.

" Yeah" sigh Mokuba, " but I don't need this. I've a lot of money. My brother had given me about $5 million dollars in the bank. When I'm old enough, he'll get it for me"

" Five million dollar?" her eyes widened. She has heard that Mokuba's brother been given him money. She had never thought that he could give THAT MUCH.

Rikku sighed… remember about how crappy her life had been. However, she was happy for mokuba.

Having such a great brother who could take care and provide for him… she wished that she could be

Mokuba.

Suddenly, Mokuba yelled in excitement, " There's my brother!" he ran… Rikku looked up and gasped.