Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ the millionair + the thief=? ❯ Chapter 3

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Disclaimer: I own nothing!

---------------------------

Rikku walked over to Kaiba, swinging her arm and about to slap him. Kaiba dodged.

" What the ****? What's wrong with you woman?" Kaiba stormed, after dodging the attack.

" Woman? Why you s** of a ***** !" Rikku kicked Kaiba in the leg. Kaiba didn't seem to budge but the same cannot be said for Rikku. She fell down hard on the ground.

" What are you? A statue?" she yelled, fixing her eyes on Kaiba.

Kaiba didn't answer her, but instead, gazed at her with amusing eyes. For a moment, the two lost track of time and stared at each other.

One minute…

Two minute…

Three minute…

Feeling uncomfortable, Mokuba broke the silent.

" Well," he cough, " look like you two have already met"

" Huh? What" Kaiba snapped out of his hypnotic state " Oh! Yes" he mumbled to Mokuba.

" Yes…" Rikku grumbled, " unfortunately, we have". Rikku picked herself up on the ground. Kaiba offered his hand to pick her up. Rikku slapped his hand.

" Come on Mokuba" Kaiba began to lead his brother away " Let's go"

" Seto!" Mokuba protested " Aren't you going to invite my friend in?"

" Your friend?" Kaiba gasped. He then remembered about Mokuba disappearance " Oh, yeah! Mokuba!" Kaiba said firmly " why did leave KaibaCorp without my permission?"

" Um…" Mokuba looked down on the ground " I was…"

" He was with me!" Rikku interrupted " You're such a horrible brother so he ran away from you!"

" What?" Kaiba glared at Rikku and then at Mokuba.

" No!" Mokuba justified " You're not a terrible brother. I was bored so I decided to take a trip out. Then, I got lost. Rikku helped me home"

Kaiba gulped as he tried to absorb the information: his brother run off who know where, not realizing the danger of the street. He could've been kidnapped. And yet, Mokuba had been saved, by… a thief?

"Um… Mokuba?" Kaiba looked at his brother, " did she tried to rob you?"

" What? Oh no! Instead, she taught me how to steal!" Mokuba grinned at Rikku

" Mokuba!" Rikku scolded Mokuba, realizing that she's in Kaiba's wrath.

" What?"bird flied into the air. (His screamed can be heard at Yugi's grandpa toy store)

--------

Mean while, at grandpa toy store…

" Man!" Joey said, " I swear that I've just heard Kaiba's voice" he shudder.

" Me too!" the group said at the same time.

" What could Kaiba be screaming about?" Tea ask

" I don't know, but it must be something horrible. I've never heard him scream like that" Yugi replied.

" I've never heard Kaiba scream at all!" Tristan butted in.

" Oh well" Joey smirked " I enjoy watching him suffer"

" Joey!"

--------------

Back at KaibaCorp.

Kaiba wanted to scream some more. However, he stopped to look at his brother, who had just taking his fingers out of his ear while he was screaming.

" Oh, sorry Mokuba" he apologized to his brother. Then, Kaiba turned to Rikku " Stay away from our family!" he warned. Kaiba gripped Mokuba's hand and lead him away.

" Seto!" Mokuba pulled away from Kaiba, " aren't you going to thank Rikku for helping me home?"

" What? No way!" Kaiba shook his head. Mokuba looked disappointed.

" Fine! Th…a..n…." he couldn't bring himself to say it " Thank…"

He was going to say the second word, but suddenly, his pride took control over. " NO way!" Kaiba snapped, face turning red.

Mokuba yelled " Seto!"

" Okay! Yeesh, don't need to scream at me Mokuba" Kaiba turned to look at Rikku " Thank you!" Kaiba managed to utter.

" There…" Mokuba patted his brother on the back " that's isn't so hard, is it? Now, I want you two to be friend" Mokuba ordered.

" What? NO WAY!" both hot-headed people protest. However, Mokuba gave both of them his puppy eyes.

" PLLLLEEEEEEEAAAAAAAASSSSSSEEEEEEE? For me?"

Both tried to fight Mokuba's cuteness, but they have to give up ….

" Fine!" Rikku moaned.

" Fine! We're friend" Kaiba whined.

Mokuba, feeling triumphant, " there, that's not hard, right?" he grinned. Then turned to walk toward KaibaCorp. The two enemies then turned to each other.

" Stay away from me and Mokuba" Kaiba threatened.

" Make me, you s***** son ** * ***** " (AN: sorry, I think that I'm on the verge of cursing.)

" Why you…." Kaiba was about to curse at Rikku back, but stopped. //I will not stoop to her lever.// he told himself.

Rikku,felt that she has won over Kaiba, stuck her tongue out at him, and scurried away.

---------------------

" What's wrong with me?" Kaiba asked himself as he returned to his company " why am I acting like… a kid? I've never acted like this since… since my adoption with Gozaburo. I must be going out of my mind:

---------------------

Rikku walked home…

" What's wrong with me? I've never cursed that much! It's all that stupid Kaiba's fault!" she argued with herself " but then, I couldn't really blamed him for being mad at me. After all, teaching a kid how to steal is bad…AAAAAAAHHHHHHHH! I hate him!" Rikku kicked at a mailbox near by.

" OW!" she jumped up, feeling sorry for feet about kicking two hard objects in a day. Rikku then limped home………

---------------------------------

AN:AHHHHHHH! That didn't turn out as good as I wanted it to be! *sniff* I'm such a terrible writer. Review anyway.