Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ the millionair + the thief=? ❯ first day at school ( Chapter 4 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Disclaimer: Own nothing...

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

from setobsessed:

I DID NOT WRITE THIS PART. A GOOD FRIEND OF MINE DID. Her name is UltimaWitch86. She's an EXCELLENT writer. She will finish the story for me because I can't. In short, all of the following chapters will come from her. I have NO claim to any GREAT part that she will do, ok?

Enjoy the story that was from UltimaWitch86……

As she walked home, very angry and a bit surprised that she'd met with Kaiba again, she began to think about her past. She knew that Mokuba must have been at least happier than she was, having a brother, even if it was Kaiba.

"Stupid Kaiba, and his stupid company, and his stupid..." she kept mumbling to herself. "I hate him! He's such a big meanie!!!" Then she stopped walking for awhile and stared to the ground. "Just like...my idiot brother..."

*flashback*

"Hey! Come back here!!! He took my drawing and won't give it back!!!" Rikku yelled.

"Hey...I was just playing...here Rikku," he gave it back.

Young Rikku eased her tears and smiled again. "When do you think Mommy and Daddy are coming back...?" she asked.

"I dunno, Sis. I hope it's soon..." he reassured his younger sister and hugged her. "Don't worry...I'll always be here, even if they don't come back!"

"Really?"

"Yeah, I promise!"

*end flashback*

"Stupid brother. Never kept your dumb promise!" she still mumbled to herself. Rikku looked to the ground still. "You couldn't even keep your stupid promise!!!" she screamed out loud to the sky.

"Hey you weirdo! It's supposed to be a quiet neighborhood here!!!" a voice yelled from one of the windows.

Rikku turned her head to the direction the voice came from. "Shuttup!!! What if I wanna make a little noise?!?!" she yelled back. She wiped the little speck of a tear off her face and went home.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

At Kaiba's home...

Seto wasn't angry with Mokuba, but with Rikku. He wished that he'd never see her again. "Out of all the people in this city...it had to be that thief girl!!! Why couldn't it have been Yugi and his friends???" he asked himself. Mokuba was in his own room watching television. Kaiba checked on him and went back to his own room. He laid on his bed thinking about how annoying Rikku was. "That girl BETTER leave Mokuba alone!" he thought.

Then he forgot about Rikku and thought about his brother. He'd known and cared for him for as long as he could remember. Mokuba was everything to him, if he was lost, he would never have forgiven himself.

*flashback*

"Seto! Big Brother!!! Where are you?" Mokuba cried out. He was looking for his older brother because three other boys were on pursuit.

One of the boys grabbed Mokuba and took his airplane toy. "You want it, Sissy?" he taunted. The boy was much taller and older than he was.

Mokuba didn't know what to do. He dropped to the floor crying as the three boys mocked him some more.

"Come on! At least try...but wait, you're a girly-girl!!! You're too soft!" the other boy taunted.

"Where's your brother now???" his other friend asked mockingly.

Mokuba kept crying. "Seto! They're being mean!!!" he shouted.

Then he came running out from inside and tackled the boy. They put up a good and amusing fight but Seto won. He grabbed the plane back and handed it over to his little brother. "Here Mokuba. I'm sorry I came so late..." he apologized.

"Thanks Seto, I knew you'd come! You're always there when I need you...Big Brother..."

*end flashback*

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Rikku was in her bed, sleeping soundly. Then the clock alarm rang furiously, pounding on Rikku's ears.

"AAAAAHHH!!!!!" she screamed as she woke up. "Stupid annoying bell, should've tested the alarm before I swiped it..." she grumbled to herself. She stood up and walked to the sink to wash up, brush her teeth, and get dressed. It was her first day of school at Domino High, and she was still mad about what had happened the day before.

"Dumb Kaiba...I'd be happy enough even now if I'd never see him again," she kept mumbling. She looked at herself in the mirror in her given uniform. She thought it was completely atrocious. "Why would they even wear this thing???" she thought. She'd grown used to wearing her green shorts and her pink sleeveless shirt. Rikku hated the uniform, but rules were rules, even if she disobeyed them often. She looked in the mirror once more to tie up her bright blond hair. Then she took her belongings and left for school.

She walked on campus and into the classroom she was assigned to. "Ok...let's just hope that none of the people I stole from were them!!!" she thought nervously. Rikku opened the door to the classroom and walked in. The teacher asked her to introduce herself to the class.

Rikku eyed every student in the classroom, hoping that she wouldn't spot someone familiar. But out of all the luck in the world...

"Would you kindly introduce yourself?" he asked.

Rikku's face went completely blank. Her eyes widened as she stared at this one student that happened to be reading his textbook. "My name is..." she started to speak slowly.

The student's head slightly turned upward, remembering that voice from somewhere...

A/N: Ooooh...what's gonna happen??? Dunno, wait til the next chapter!!!