Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ the millionair + the thief=? ❯ meeting of the past ( Chapter 7 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Disclaimer: Don't own yugioh or any ffx characters.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Rikku slowly tilted her head. She showed no expression whatsoever toward his presence.

"Can't I go anywhere for one day without running into YOU???" he screamed.

"What is his problem??? I didn't even do anything yet!" Rikku thought. "Fine! If you want me to leave...then no problem!!!" Rikku shouted back instantly. She wasn't as mad anymore. She was just frustrated. But Rikku got up anyway and wanted to walk away until a fairly familiar voice spoke to her.

"Rikku? Seto! Be nice! Rikku, stay, please!" it was Mokuba. Rikku was already walking away when Mokuba ran up to her and tugged on her arm.

"Mokuba! Let her go! Come on, you wanted a walk and we're walking...I'm not gonna let some thief girl ruin it!" Kaiba said.

The "thief girl" remark really got Rikku mad. "WHAT DID YOU SAY???" she demanded an answer. "First you insult me, and now you call me a thief girl???".

Kaiba narrowed his eyes. "What about YOU??? Can't say you didn't treated me that well either!!!"

Rikku was about to start another fight but Mokuba begged her to stop. She clenched her fists to try and ease her anger. "Calm it...just let it go, girl," she said to herself. Then Rikku gave a guilty look. She didn't know what else to feel. She felt bad enough letting herself blow her top, she wasn't going to let it happen again.

Kaiba only stared quizzically and wondered what she could be up to. "So are you gonna leave or not?" he finally asked.

Rikku stood there very still. "Look. I'm not gonna soften up, but I wanna end this war before I really get busted. I'm...s-sor...ry...there. I'm sorry for, I dunno, tackling you, slapping you, hitting you..." she kept going.

"Yeah, whatever, just go."

"...choking you... scratching you..."

"I get the point!" he shouted for Rikku to stop.

"OK! Sheesh! I'm trying to make peace here!!! So you accept it or not???" she asked with her hands on her hips.

Kaiba said nothing. "FINE THEN!!!" Rikku yelled. "Be that way, see if I care!!" she said and walked away.

"That Kaiba...he is SO ARROGANT!!! I swear it, I am NEVER gonna try that EVER again!" she thought while stomping away. She only looked downward so she couldn't see the one person in front of her. She bumped into him and snapped, "WATCH WHERE YOU'RE GOING!!!"

The man said nothing. He looked down at Rikku. He wore a strange red robe-like outfit and had dark hair. "Pardon me, Rikku..."

"...YEAH YOU BETT-hey! How did you know my name...?" she asked. She tilted her head a bit.

"I am no one important. Go home now," he said and continued to walk on.

"Who is he...?" Rikku said to herself as she watched him walk away. She then looked ahead and went home.

*flashback*

It was at the orphanage. Rikku and her brother were playing as usual until some couple arrived. They wanted a son and only a son. They observed all of the boys around them and saw the perfect child. They were staring dead at Rikku's brother.

"Why are they looking at us?" Rikku asked her brother.

"I dunno, just ignore them..."

The couple walked over to the two. "Hello there!" the woman said. "He's perfect!"

They then took his arm and walked him away to an office.

"Big Brother...where are you going?" Rikku asked.

He didn't get a chance to reply. After about ten minutes or so in the office, they came out again. "I'm sorry Rikku, but I have to go..."

"What? Why? When are you coming back?" Rikku asked with tears in her eyes.

"I'm not coming back..."

"NO! Big Brother!!!"

He was pulled away from her and walked to the exit.

"YOU PROMISED ME!!! YOU SAID IT WAS A PROMISE!!!" she cried.

*end flashback*

Rikku was crying now. She strolled and cried. She then wiped her tears and arrived at the apartment. When she walked to her room, the landlady eyed her, wanting her out. Rikku stared back, showing that she didn't care about any stupid rent. She opened her door and went in. It was dark and she decided to go to bed early.

"I hope I wake from this nightmare soon..."

A/N: YAY!!! Finally got this done...sorry, been working on my other fics too...and I added in another FFX character but I prolly won't add anyone else...too much thinking. Erm, I think it's a bit short, but I promise the next chapter will be better...I think...