Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ the millionair + the thief=? ❯ the end ( Chapter 17 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

"I'll… I will…", before she could finish the sentence, she was interrupted by Kay…

"There you are!" Kay exclaimed cutely as she walked toward the couple, " I've been looking every where for you!" she said to Kaiba.

Kay linked her arm with Kaiba, while giving Rikku an evil glare.

"Seto…why don't we walk around together?" she asked innocently.

"Um…." Kaiba began, but was interrupted by Rikku.

"Excuse me, " Rikku butted in, " not to burst your bubble Kay but Kaiba and I, we're busy…"

Kay ignored Rikku and continued on, " Seto, we have a project to finish right?"

"um… Didn't we finished it already?" Seto answered.

Rikku was angry when Kay ignored her, " Hey bitch!" she yelled, " Seto doesn't want to stay with you. Why don't you get it through your thick head and shove your ugly butt at somebody else?"

" And how do you know that he wants to be with you anyway?" Kay shot back.

"Because he's my boyfriend!" Rikku wrapped her arm around Kaiba.

"OH really?" Kay asked sarcastically.

"Yes really…" Rikku shot back

"Prove it!"

Rikku didn't know what to do. She was frantic, searching for a way to get out. Suddenly, Kaiba helped her..

"Here, this will prove it." Kaiba held her close and kissed her.

His kiss shocked everybody around. Kay eyes were filled with tears and shock. Rikku was… stunned.

"There," Kaiba released Rikku. Rikku just stood there, frozen. Kay ran away, crying.

The two stood there in silence. Rikku felt uncomfortable being next to Kaiba. She had always convinced herself that Kaiba meant nothing. Now, after his kiss, she felt her heart thump loudly.

' No, Seto doesn't loves me. He only kissed me to get rid of Kay…' she was disappointed.

"Hey, are you alright?" Kaiba broke the silence.

"Um…yeah.." she stuttered.

"Tell you what, why don't we get back to the camp to get some rest, okay?"

"I guess…" Rikku wanted to say some more. She wanted to ask him about the kiss.

Kaiba walked away. Rikku saw her chance of talking alone to Kaiba slipping away from her.

"Wait!" she called out and ran to catch up with him.

Kaiba turned around and waited for her.

"Seto, I want to ask you something.." she began, " when you kissed me, did you do it to get rid of Kay, or did you do it because of something more?" she asked nervously.

"I did it to get rid of Kay, " Kaiba answered slyly.

"Oh…" Rikku felt like her heart had been broken into million pieces. She began to walk away while trying to hold back the tears

"But this is for real…" Kaiba grabbed her close to him and kissed her again.

Rikku was again being at shock.

'what does this mean? Does he loves me or not?' she asked herself when Kaiba released her.

Kaiba saw her face of confusion. Before she could open her mouth, Kaiba spoke up.

"That kiss is for real," Kaiba answered.

"Does that mean you…?"

"Yes," Kaiba whispered.

Rikku tears fell down. She tried to hold them back. She didn't want to look all messy in front of the CEO.

"Um…Seto…why don't we head back to the camp?"

"Not while you're looking all messed up like that. If we came back there, people will be asking about how I made you cry…" Kaiba joked.

Rikku was embarrassed. She hated the ideas of crying over a boy.

" You did not made me cry! No one can make me cry! There were just dust in my eyes, that's all!"

"Whatever weeping-princess!"

"Don't call me princess! I'm not a weeping-princess! I'm a fighter!" Rikku protested at the nickname that Kaiba gave her.

The two walked hand in hand toward the camp. Rikku felt elated and embarrassed when she held Kaiba's hand.

When they reached the camp, every turned to look at them. Obviously, people were already wondering what was wrong when they saw Kay crying. Now, they saw the answer.

When they sat together at lunch, Rikku felt very uncomfortable at the eyes watching around her.

"Kaiba," she whispered to him, " why don't we go outside? There are too many people in here watching us."

" Let them watch!" Kaiba replied proudly, " beside, I need people to see that you're taken!"

Rikku was annoyed with the answer, " You're really enjoying this aren't you?" she asked.

"Of course, " Kaiba smirked.

"You bastard…"

"Love you too honey…" Kaiba replied.

THE END

AN: there, the end. I want to thank those who reviews. Sorry if this is not how you wanted it to end. I also want to thank those who gave me Great ideas for how Rikku to get back at Kaiba. Unfortunately, after thinking it over, I don't see any way for Rikku to kiss him. That's so…not herself.