Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction ❯ 1000 No Kotoba ❯ To Those Parts We Play... ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Author's Note: Yes! I'm FINNALLY back! It feels so good to be back and writing new or old fan fiction! I missed writing! So well, yes this is a new fic of mines! This is going to be my first Kingdom Hearts Fic, so please go easy on me . I hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoy writing it for you!


They are only 1 year older than in the original game, Riku is 16, Sora's sister my OC character Ayane is 14, Sora and Kair are both 15.


Summary: There comes a time in ones' life where you think that everything is perfectthen something unexpected happens and it changes your likeforever. *A kingdom Hearts A/U* Riku/OC Sora/Kairi


Just in case you wanted to know....

"...."<----Conversation

'.....'<----Though ts

***.***<---- Memories or flash backs

(Me being annoying!)

* * * * * * <----Scene change

That's all....


1000 No Kotoba


By:
Me, Myself And I

Chapter One

To Those Parts We Play..




There comes a time in ones' life where you think that everything is perfectthen something unexpected happens and it changes your likeforever.




DestinyFateLoveHateSorrow. All these words and emotions never seem to mean anything important until life just takes an unexpected turn. The mind seems to be endlessly confused and hurt as you are swept from your own safe world into a vast land of endless and unexplainable danger.




Friends, family, and loves all seem to turn their backs on you and leave you to sink into their everlasting shadow of hate until it consumes you, every little bit of you. You plummet deeper and deeper into the cold depths of hate and sorrow. The darkness always seems to consume and control everything in their path. Darkness lures unsuspecting prey into it's weed of lies and deceives and feeds your mind with tales of ultimate power and control, then the mind usually gives in. Using them as mere pawns and toys to do their biding.




Spreading quickly over countless worlds, this darkness hopes to control all in the pitch black. Hoping to fill every single heart with the bone chilling essence of pure hatred and evil, the darkness never stops coming. Never. It seems that all who stand before end it failingexceptthose who havethe light inside them




This light that fills the hearts of the hopeful and faithful seems to give them ultimate power to stand up to the darkness and disperse of it. It seems to only choose certain ones though, to carry the essence of it. The person never really seems to know about the warming light inside until the soul understands the meaning of friendship and the feeling oflove.




Lovethis emotion seems to be so beautiful so warming. The everlasting bonds between two hearts that become one with each other and from them share each other's pain, laughs and emotions. The feelingof having someone close to you for all eternityis a feelingI wishI could've had.




I remember so wellthat fateful moment. Time seemed to slow as the man I hate with all my heart plummeted down from the endless colors of the sea and struck at herandshe smiled. Looking at mewith her pale blue eyeslike her brothera single tear slid down from her eyes and hit the ground. At that moment I knew I would never be the same again.




Sorrow filled my heart as I put her to her everlasting restI remembered her soft smile and laughshe was there for mebut not anymore




Then hatred and sorrow overtook my heart and soul as I watched her, the other woman that I thought I loved, love anothernot me. Then when I figured out why his sister had been by my sideeven when I went to the darknessshe fought him with me andlost with me. Even though she knew it was her I didn't love her that it was Kairi I loved, she kept on with me by my side, even though her heart was not at peace.




My friends were finally relieved of the endless fear of not saving our only home, this beautiful and yet wasted planet. Our planet was being used to drain power, but no moreas the center of that power was destroyed. Finallywe could relaxor could we? Were there some other worlds out there that evil just was waiting to target our planet as its next pawn? Was it possible that they were orare other planets alongside us? Was it possiblethata person's soul was reborn in another world?




'And I'll wait for you here Riku' She said that to me before she died, before I made her crybefore I broke her heart. I wish that I hadn't told her thenI wish I didn't lash out on herI wish then that I didn't tell her that I didn't loved her








* * * * * *







***"People do things for a reason."



"A reason?"



She smiled sadly, it wasn't for her but for someone else. "I wish that I was in Kairi's shoes." She weakly replied to him, her pale blue eyes wavering.



"Why?"



"I have my reasons, maybe if you looked a little closer you would find out." She responded, as she watched how he rolled his light turquoise eyes. "What I can't figure out is why you defended me over him." He pressed.




She sighed, laying her head ever so slowly on his shoulder. "I choose to be with you because I want to Riku." She began, "I want to show you that you can count on me, you know?"




"Does what I think about you mean that much?"




"Yes it does, even more than what my brother thinks."




"Sora cares for you more than anything Ayane, more than I will ever be able to." At that said Ayane removed her head from his shoulders.




"Yes, I do, but I'm kind of hoping you would care about me like you do Kairi."




He abruptly spun his sight toward her, his turquoise eyes shining through the night. A silent and uncomfortable moment ensued.




"Maybemaybe I shouldn't have said that." She then broke it




"Remember what you told me Ayane?" He began, as she turned to him. "That people do things for a reason."***




"Yeah, I remembered," She murmured to herself, as she looked up at the full mooned dark sky. There she stood, floating in a watery abyss as she thought about her recent past. There was no one here to help her, to find her, just nothing left for her.




All she could do was wait for the moment for someone to save her or her death to come. She stood floating her face upright, her pale blue eyes looked straight up at the star filled sky. "Why did I even try?" she whispered softly to herself. Everything was just as clear as a fog to her. Her light sky blue eyes shined through the darkness and her skin was illuminated with the help of the full moon.




She gently swayed back and forth with the cold sea. Closing her eyes slowly, she inhaled the misty air.




***"Blue, like the winter snow in the full moon," She spoke, "Black, like the silhouettes of the trees. Late blooming flowers lie frozen underneath the stars, I want you to remember me that way." He watched as the words softly rolled off her tongue.




"Far away." She let out as her sad pale blue eyes looked to meet his beautiful turquoise ones. "I'll be gone, will you wait for me?" She put her hand on his chest right on top of his heart as she said so.




"What are you talking about?" She watched how his soft looking lips moved when he let out the words. She had always observed his movements and each time she did, she noticed that each move he made was very graceful without him knowing he was doing so




"You'll find out soon, will you wait for me here?" She repeated, her hand still on his chest. "I'll follow you."




She shook her head. "Don't follow me to whereI go"




He sighed. "Someday you'll take my place" He responded to her.




She turned around, her back now facing him. She hesitated trying to let out what she wanted to say. She grabbed his hand and put it on her heart before saying, "And I'll wait for you here Riku"***




She hadn't expected him to be so cruel after what she had just said. The words that he let out on her broke a piece of her heart, he made her invulnerableand she hated him for that. But what she hated the most was that he didn't love her like she loved him. She hated that she put her brother and friends down, when she sided with the dark side. She hated that her heart wasn't pure. And she hated that he would never be hers.




Yes, they said she was supposed to be deadbut maybe she still was dead "She always told me to look ahead." She muttered to herself, tears slowly staining her porcelain cheeks. "Still as the river grows in December, silent and in perfect blinding ice, Spring keeps her promises." She remembered him saying he wanted to be remembered that way, before he lashed out on her telling her he didn't love her.




She remembered everything he told her




***"Things are never simple."




She sighed, as she watched him lay Kairi's lifeless body on the couch to captain Hook's deck room. They had been on his pirate ship and she had just finished seeing her brother, Sora with Donald and Goofy. "They say never say never for a thing you know you'll do." She replied, as she slowly stood next to him.




She watched his facial expression, which seemed to cover all of his emotions at the moment. "You know, I was always a little jealous of the relationship that Sora, you and Kairi had." She confessed, still looking upon his face.




"No," He bluntly answered.




"Well, I did. I always felt a little left out " She hesitated, debating on whether or not to say what she really felt. "I mostly felt that you hadn't really cared, since you are two years older than me and felt that I was a child." She bit her lip.




"You shouldn't" He smiled warmly at her. Ayane was taken aback. He hadn't done that since they were on the Islands.




"You know, I've learned for her I'll even try and walk on water." He completely changed the subject. At this, she tried hard not to let her tears overspill. "Kairi?"




"Yeah,"




"You must really love her."




"I do," He answered truthfully.




"But so does Sora." She this time muttered in a little hurtful tone, but he still heard her.




He turned slowly to face her, his face devoid of any emotion. "I really don't care." He paused. "All I care for is her safety and if anybody else gets in the way of that, then I'll kill them." He finished.




Ayane was taken aback, she wouldn't let her true feelings show though. Even though she was really hurt and surprised at his words and tone of voice. "I'll stand by you through thick and thin then." She let out.




Riku smiled. "Ayane, do you know why I love Kairi?" He then grabbed hold of her delicate hand, holding it in his. "Yeah," She let out in a voice not her own. She was trying hard not to cry.




"Tell me."




She turned her head away from him, just in case the tears fell out of her eyes he wouldn't see. "Tell me Ayane." He repeated. Why couldn't he love her? Why was he making her do this?




"Because she's beautiful, a damsel in distress, she's brave enough to tell you her feelings, she'sjustsomething other people can't be" She finally answered her voice almost breaking down. What she had really wanted to say was 'she'sjustsomething that I can't be' She looked upright as he suddenly squeezed her delicate hand.




He shook his head, his strong fingers still gripping onto her hand. "No."




"What?"




"I said no, that's not why I love her." He responded, now gripping her hand more tighter.




She struggled to get her one hand out of his strong and tight grasp. "I love her because she is intelligent, she can make anyone feel good about themselves, I love her because she could do anything that she sets her mind to, and she always does." As he slowly said the words, the tears that had been threatening to fall, spilled down her porcelain cheeks. Her body broke out into a rock of sobs. She felt so numb right now, she felt so stupid to feel thislove for him.




Riku watched as her body shook violently with each cry, he gripped her hand harder once again. "Stop crying," He whispered, his eyes then stood glued to Kairi.




Ayane continued to sob uncontrollably, as she turned around to face him, she found that he was not looking at her, but at Kairi. She tried once again to removed her delicate hand from his strong hand, but he just wouldn't let go. "Let go of me!" She yelled, her face still overflowing with crystal tears.




"Why are you crying, Ayane?"***




"Inside cries my beating heart" She began to softly whisper. "give it back" She sobbed. "I want it back"




"give me back my heart."







* * * * * *






Author's Note: So did ya like? I know it's very confusing for the first chapter, but you'll see where I'm going. I wanted an interesting storyline for this fic, instead of just basing them on movies all the time. Yeah, there were a lot of flash backs huh? Well it was there to confuse you a little more! LOL. Also, I already have the first chapter prequel to this fic called "Precious Stars In The Night Sky", it will clear everything up in this fic. I should be putting it up soon! Well, I updated all my other fics also! I'm writing 4 fics at a time!



But if your worried about me not finishing my fics, don't worry I always do! So I hope you review! That would make me so happy! So please give me some reviews! LOL, I will continue this fic either way though. So see ya with a new update bye!