Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction ❯ 101 Reno Drabbles ❯ Happiness ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 1: Happiness
“My cell phone,” I said bluntly.
There was the pause I expected, then came Elenas response.
“What do you mean your cell phone? Out of everything you could pick, your cell phone makes you happiest?!”
“Figures…” muttered Rude. Tseng shook his head back and forth in silent disapproval.
“Well, duh, yo.” I said cockily, whipping it out. “It's got everything I need. Hot chicks numbers, pictures of hot chicks, lets me get in touch with hot chicks 24/7-”
“Damn it Reno, I was trying to ask a serious-” Elena started.
“Hold up,” I said, putting my left hand in the air to silence her. “Lemme finish.”
Elena folded her arms, pissed, but waited for me to continue.
“Sweet.” I said, doing my best to maintain a straight face, which was damn-near impossible to do.
“Anyway, like I was sayin', it alerts me when I'm suppose to go out with a hot chick, lets me know how much I'm suppose to tip when I'm out on a date with a hot chick, allows me to go online and look at naked hot chicks-”
“That's a company phone Reno!” yelled Tseng.
“And last, but most certainly not least, it allows me to take video-”
“'Of hot chicks'?” Elena and Rude interrupted, attempting to finish my sentence.
I couldn't hold back anymore and I gave the biggest smile I could muster without laughing. I pointed my finger at Elena and played the newest video I had recorded.
“Of you and Tseng making out on his desk!” I said triumphantly. I proudly continued to show them the video in response to their mortified faces.
“It's a good thing this camera has such great zoom, really high quality stuff. If you pay attention here, you can clearly see Tsengs hand reaching for Elenas-”
“RENO!”
Oh yes, my cell phone truly made me happiest.