Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction ❯ After the End ❯ The Meeting ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

After the End

~~


A/N: Woohoo! Another review, another chapter!

lol: Go back to the whole you came from. I hope you know: your comment really hurt me.

Angelwhispher: Hey Ash! Thanks for reviewing. Yeah, hoping to further that this chapter! Oh yeah, I'll be sure to start to include Rinoa much more.

Ok, onto the chapter! Oh yeah, and I also finally finished FF8, so now I actually know what happened!

~~

Disclaimer: I guess now it's Square-Enix… So Square-Enix own FF8, and I own Erin.

~~

Chapter 7: The Meeting

Rinoa looked at the others, then at the new girl, Erin. She smiled at her, then looked at Squall. She continued smiling as they spoke.

~~

"Rinoa, what do you think?" Irvine asked.

"What?" she replied, snapping out of her daydream.

"What do you say we go talk with Cid to see if we can get going. I agree with the others: the trainees won't be much use. It'll have to be just the group who defeated the Sorceress, along with Seifer and Erin," Irvine explained.

"Sounds good!" she replied.

~~

Erin looked at Rinoa, then smiled. She was glad that they had come inside, or else the trainees wouldn't be too happy about what they had been talking about.

The group squeezed onto the elevator. Rinoa pushed the "3" button, and it started moving, staggering greatly under the intense weight of everyone.

When it stopped, they all filed out, Ward coming out last. Erin looked at him, wondering why he hadn't uttered a word since she had met this famous group.

"Hey, what's wrong with him?" she whispered to Seifer.

"I guess he lost his voice during a mission," Seifer explained to the 5'7" girl.

"Oh I see…" she stated.

~~

Squall pushed open the door to Cid's office.

Cid looked up yet again from his work. "What might I do for you all?"

"Who wants to explain it?" Squall asked.

Irvine stepped forward, cleared his throat, the started to explain. "We were thinking that the trainees won't be much help, as well, they are just trainees. We were wondering if we could go and find this `evil' now, with the aid of Seifer and Erin."

"Alright, I was starting to think the same myself. Fine, you may go find it. Dismissed," he stated, before going back to his paperwork yet again.

They all walked out, and Erin closed the door, then said, "That sure was short."

"I'll say that again. So, shall we get going?" Seifer asked.

"Yes. We'll go and pack bare necessities, then meet at the directory," Squall ordered, walking onto the elevator.

~~

"Ok!" Erin stated, following Seifer onto the elevator.

"Hey Erin, I want to talk with you in your dorm room. Meet you there?" Seifer whispered to Erin.

"Sounds good," she replied in a whisper, then pressed the "1" button.

~~
~~
~~

A/N: Woohoo! Anyways, please review. I'm going to write the next chapter now, as I have a great idea for it!