Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction ❯ After the End ❯ Love ( Chapter 9 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

After the End

~~

A/N: Nothing has changed, so nothing new to say. Oh yeah, and this is going to be a one part story if I can make it at least 3 pages!

~~

Disclaimer: Square-Enix owns FF8, I own Erin.

~~

Chapter 8: Love

Erin walked into her dorm, grabbed her bare necessities she could find, then went to her door, and waited for Seifer to knock. When she started to get impatient, she opened the door, to find him standing there.

"Why didn't you knock?" Erin asked him, letting him in, and making sure no one was watching.

"Oh, was I supposed to? I'm sorry!" he laughed, closing the door behind him.

Erin let down her hair for the trip, and placed the holder onto her bedside table.

"Erin, I love you. I don't know why I didn't admit it to you before, but I love you a lot, and I don't want to lose you," Seifer admitted.

She gasped, but quickly gained back her composure.

"Seifer… I… I… I don't know what to say. I've loved you since I first lay eyes on you, but I wouldn't admit it," she explained.

Seifer wrapped his arms around Erin, and she rested onto his shoulder.

"I love you, Erin," he whispered into her ear.

He pulled back and held her head in her hands. They both smiled. Seifer slowly put his lips onto Erin's and started to kiss her. She finally let down what was left of her guard and kissed him as well.

They sat like that for a few minutes, until there was a knock on her door.

Erin pulled away quickly, surprising Seifer.

"Oh man, what will they say?" Erin whispered to him.

"I'll just explain that I was seeing if you were ready. The last thing I need is for them to see me letting up to someone we just met," he explained in a whisper.

They bother stood up; Erin straightened out her clothes, and then went over the door to open it.

"Ready?" Selphie asked when Erin had the door open.

"Yeah, let's go!" Erin stated.

Seifer and Erin walked out of the room, Erin nervously glancing back at Seifer. He gave her a smile of reassurance.

"We won't have enough tents, and I don't think any of us want to bother those at the Balamb Inn. So, it looks like we'll have to share tents," Squall explained to them all.

Erin smiled to herself, hoping that she'd be able to share a tent with Seifer. She looked back at him, and figured he was thinking the same.

"So, who's sharing with who?" Erin asked.

"Well, everyone but you and Seifer have picked out someone, so it looks like you two are stuck together.

`Yes! Just what I wanted, literally!' Erin thought to herself.

~~

~~

~~

A/N: Ok, this ended up MUCH shorter than I had expected, but I couldn't think of anyone else. What does everyone think of the growing relationship between Erin and Seifer? Please Review!