Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction ❯ After the End ❯ Train Ride ( Chapter 12 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

After the End

~~

A/N: Yes, I'm posting another one now. I'm going to try and do at least 3 more chapters tonight (counting this one). But, you'll have to review to get any more!

Angelwhispher: Hey there! Where'd you go? Anyways, thanks for reviewing!

~~

Disclaimer: Square owns FF8 and I own Erin and Aires.

~~

Chapter 11: Train Ride

Aires stared out the window as they passed through the underwater tunnel.

"So, Aires, are you sure it wasn't an earthquake?" Erin asked, coming up behind her sister.

Aires looked back at her sister then shook her head. "No. The ground didn't even shake. Everything just started collapsing. I don't know why, and that's the scary thing about it."

"Weird. Zell told me that he found one room of his house at least partially okay," Erin explained.

"Zell… You mean Zell Dincht? He's one of the people that helped defeat Sorceress Ultimecia!" Aires said in shock.

"Yeah. Everyone else, except Seifer, helped defeat her. Hey, let's go claim that private SeeD room before someone else gets it!" Erin replied.

The two girls walked over to the entrance to the private SeeD compartment. Erin dug through her pockets for her SeeD card, and just as she found it, Aires pulled out hers and slid it through. The door dinged open, and before the two girls could go through, Selphie rushed in.

"Hey, thanks Aires! Squall forgot to do it!" Selphie stated excitedly.

After Selphie rushed in, the two girls entered the hallway where they found Selphie staring out the window. They headed into the private SeeD room and sat down on the couch placed in there.

"Hey Aires, I wanna tell you something. You know that other guy, Seifer? Well, he's actually pretty cute you know! And, well, before we left Garden, Seifer followed. Well, more like escorted, me into my room. At first, he waited outside, and then as I was getting ready to leave, he came in. Well, he apparently feels the same way about me. And, well, he gave me my first kiss, and now I just can't get over how cute he is!" Erin explained her earlier experience.

"Wow! Man, I wish I could find a boyfriend, but no, I happen to be cursed with not finding one!" Aires stated.

"Oh, Aires!"

There was a knock on the door. "Someone's in here!" Erin yelled to however it was.

"Erin? I want to talk to you!" Seifer stated.

Erin walked over to the door and opened it. "How'd you get back here? I thought that you weren't a SeeD?"

Seifer held up his SeeD card, where plainly it said on it, `Seifer Almasy, Balamb Garden SeeD'. Erin glared at him, then sighed.

"Hey Aires, think you could leave us be?" Erin asked her sister.

"Sure!" Aires stated, and then left. When she walked past Erin, she gave her sister a convincing wink. Erin smiled, turning her attention back to Seifer.

When she let him in finally, she watched him sit down comfortably on the couch.

"So, what do you want?" Erin asked, going to sit down next to him.

"You. I can't stop thinking about you. Ever since this morning, well… I haven't had anyone to tell," Seifer explained.

She stared at him in shock. `Did he hear me and Aires talking!'

The first thing she heard was the GF she had junctioned earlier, courtesy of Squall, Shiva. `Well, the only way to find out is ask him!' Shiva told her, sounding irritated.

"Hey Seif? Did you hear me and my sister talk just a little bit ago?" Erin asked.

`Seif? What the?' Seifer asked himself in his mind. "No, I didn't. Why, is there something you want to tell me?"

"Well, I told Aires that you and I… well, you know. I trust her! She's my sister. We trust each other with a lot of stuff!"

"That's fine with me," Seifer stated, brushing his hand against her face.

Erin smiled, putting her arms around Seifer. She pulled her face closer to his, and then finally they kissed each other. They held each other for a long time, just kissing.

~~

Squall looked at Rinoa. "Hey, want to see if we can find another private room?"

"Sure!"

Squall walked up to the door, and slid his card through. The door opened for them, and the two walked through. They walked past the room Erin and Seifer had occupied, and found another one marked out especially for SeeD's.

The two walked into the room, Squall closing the door behind them. Rinoa walked over to the couch and sat down, closely followed by Squall.

Rinoa pulled Squall close and started to kiss him.

~~

The train started to quickly near their destination, and Erin pulled out of their kiss long enough to look out the window to see a forest rushing past them.

"Wow, they finally put tracks through all the way to Galbadia Garden. I guess we should get ready…" Erin stated.

Seifer sighed. "It's been a long time. I think you know what I did at Galbadia Garden, correct?"

"Yeah, who doesn't anymore," Erin replied.

A red structure started to appear in the distance. "Looks like they've settled down like Balamb Garden has," Seifer stated.

"Seifer?"

"Yeah?"

"I want you to be my boyfriend. I love you so much."

"Of course! As long as you'll be my girlfriend."

Seifer kissed Erin on the lips again, and then they left the room.

~~

Irvine stared out the window at the growing closer Galbadia Garden. "Boy, it's been so long since I was last here."

He just continued to stare out the window.

~~

~~

~~

A/N: Well, what does everyone think? There weren't any major plot developments, and yes, Aires will play a major role in the story eventually!