Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction ❯ All That Matters ❯ The True Meaning of Love ( Chapter 11 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
All That Matters

Written by: Cherry6124
Romance/General
Irvine x Selphie pairing


A/N: *Sniff Sniff* I don't want to end it, but I have too! I was thinking about making a sequel, but usually sequels suck, and I don't want to ruin my fanfic. Anyway, I suppose this is the last chapter. That's ok, because I have more plans for more Selvines. Yep! This has to be my best, and most favorite fanfic I've ever written. I had lots of fun writing it! I love reading my old chapters, because they're so funny, especially chapter 6 =). Yeah... I hope you will still read my fanfics after this one is over. I know you getting tired of me babbling on, and you're eager to read the fanfic, so I'll stop. Enjoy! =)

WARNING!: There's a really, really small spoiler in a Squall and Rinoa section. I marked it, so you will be able to skip it if you like. I just thought it would be nice not to spoil anything for you peeps who haven't beat the game yet. Aren't I generous? ^.~

Disclaimer: I don't have the money for a lawsuit! So don't sue me! Besides, you can't because I don't own it, so booya! ^_^

---

Chapter Eleven "The True Meaning of Love."


The train stopped at the train station in the small town of Beachside. Beachside was built after Ultimecia was defeated. It was located along the beach on the Centra continent. It was a small, quiet town just like Winhill. Irvine stepped off the train and looked around for a hotel. He was tired, and he hadn't got any sleep for the past two days. Irvine hopped, that just maybe, Selphie was hiding in this little town. He yawned, and noticed that it was almost six o' clock in the morning.

"Geez, I need to get some rest." Irvine walked into the nearest hotel.

The lady at the counter acknowledge Irvine when he entered the hotel.

"Hello, would you like a room?" She smiled warmly at him.

"Yes, please." Irvine pulled out 100 gil from his pocket.

She nodded, then grabbed a room key.

"Do you want me to show you your room?" She asked.

"Yeah, that would help me out a lot." Irvine tried to laugh, but he couldn't.

Irvine followed her up the stairs, then followed her down a corridor.

"I haven't seen you in town, are you new here?" She asked while unlocking his door.

"Well, I'm actually looking for someone. I just stopped here because I needed a break."

"Oh I see. If you don't mind me asking, who are you looking for?"

"Um...well, she's my best friend, and she left a few days ago." Irvine looked down at his feet. He knew the reason why she left, he just didn't want to say it.

"I hope you find her soon. If you need anything, please come to the front counter." The lady handed Irvine his keys and went back to the front counter.

Irvine walked into his hotel room. It looked very clean and organized. He kicked off his boots and took off his duster and sat down on the bed.

"Selphie, where could you be?" He pondered out loud.

Irvine tried to think of every place Selphie might go.

"She's probably not even on Centra." Irvine let out a long and heavy sigh, then laid down.

He took off his hat and looked at the picture that was in it. He always kept a picture of Selphie and him in his hat.

Selphie and Irvine were dressed in their usual clothing. They stood in front of a water fountain found in Balamb Garden. Irvine had one of his arm wrapped around Selphie's shoulder. Selphie was smiling and waving at the camera. She looked so pretty in the picture.

Irvine smiled weakly, and placed the picture back into his hat. He then put his hat over his face.

"When I wake up, I'm gonna look for Sefie." Irvine quickly dozed off, dreaming endlessly about Selphie.

---

Selphie rolled over in the bed she was sleeping in. She was very happy Matron let her stay for a while. The guest rooms she was in was warm and comfortable. There was a knock on the door.

"Selphie, time to get up." Matron opened the door and peaked in.

Selphie moaned and placed the pillow over her head.

"Selphie, if you are staying here, then you must get up at a decent hour." Matron lectured.

"Oh...all right." Selphie opened one eye, and watch Matron leave, then she closed it and went back to sleep.

"Now!" Matron yelled from the doorway.

Selphie shrieked and flipped off the bed.

Matron laughed, "I'm sorry dear, I didn't mean to scare you, but it's time to wake up."

"All right all right, you got me. I'm up this time for real." Selphie stood up and stretched.

"I going to fix some breakfast, so when you are ready, come to the kitchen." Matron shut the door behind her and went to the kitchen.

Selphie grabbed her yellow dress and clunky boots and put them on. She brushed her hair and flipped it, then followed Matron to the kitchen.

Matron was at the stove fixing some eggs and bacon. Selphie took a seat at the table.

"Oh, I called Cid this morning and told him where you were at." Matron said, not taking her eyes off the food.

"Is he going to tell everyone where I am?" Selphie asked.

"No-no, I told him not to say a word to anyone about this. All he needed to know was where you are at." Edea turned off the stove and put the food on two plates.

She sat down next to Selphie, giving her a plate.

"I wonder what everyone is doing right now?" Selphie thought aloud.

"Probably looking for you." Matron answered, then put some food in her mouth.

Selphie nodded, "I hope they are ok."

"If you worried about them so much, then why don't you go back to them?"

"Because, I- I just can't. Not now that is." Selphie looked down at her food.

Edea rolled her eyes, "How long to you plan on hiding from them?"

"I'm not hiding, I just need to get away from all my problems..." Selphie stopped and covered her mouth.

"See, you're running from your problems, which won't solve anything."

Selphie didn't say anything.

"Selphie, are you ok?" Edea asked.

"I miss Irvine." Selphie replied.

"Why don't you go back to him?"

"He doesn't like me the way I like him. I just don't want to get my feelings hurt again. That's why I'm here; far away from everyone."

"Selphie, this isn't like you. You always want to be near your friends."

"I do want to be with them! I'm just upset, and I don't want them to see me this way." Selphie started to eat her food.

"I see..." Matron nodded, and continued to eat her food as well.

The rest of their meal was silent. When they both finished, they cleaned up the kitchen and went to the living room.

Edea cleaned the rest of the house while Selphie sat on the couch reading her book.

She was almost done with it. She was at the climax part, and it was very good.

The story so far had been great. The forest fairy, Marion, had falling head over heels with a knight, but she knew she would never be with him. She discovers he is supposed to wed to the Princess Amalia of Suteki. One day, he comes to the forest of dreams, where all the forest fairies live, to spend his last days as a free man. She notices he came to hunt, and as a forest fairy, one of her duties was to protect the animals of the forest. Well, Marion had saved the animal before it was killed. The knight, James, had told her that he had second thoughts about marrying Amalia, and wanted to stay in the forest for sometime. Without hesitation, Marion brought James to her home, where all the forest fairies live. Her father was in charge of the forest fairies, and protected them from outsiders. He did not want James to stay in their home, and kicked him out. Marion didn't want James to be out there alone. She was well aware that he could take care of himself, but still, she wanted to protect him.

Her father warned her about the common people, and told her they were bad. After an argument with her father, she left to find James. They both spent a lot of time together in the forest, but James had to return to Suteki. The king had found out where he was and warned him not to see that fairy. The king believed that fairies weren't worthy to be called humans. James ignored the threat, and left to see Marion anyway. Marion's father forbidden James to see her. So James had to go back to Suteki.

That was were Selphie left off in her book. She hoped that Marion and James would end up together at the end, but she knew they would. Somehow, you can predict stuff like that when you read a book.

The idea of how two people fighting against all odds, just to be with the one they truly do love was actually a popular idea for books currently. This story on the other hand was different, that's why Selphie was so addicted to it.

"It's sort of like a GF and a human," Selphie pondered about that for a second, then shivered, "Ack! Never mind. I don't even want to think about that."

Selphie chuckled a little, then continued with her book.

When she turned the page, her eyes read something she would never, ever forget.

-Book-

"Do you, Sir James Tahmarhi, take Lady Amalia Vincine as your lawfully wedded wife?" The priest read aloud from the book.

"I-" James looked down at his feet, then back into the eyes of Amalia.

Amalia's face changed from happy to upset.

"Why isn't he saying 'I do'?" Amalia thought to herself.

The priest cleared his throat, "Well?"

"I-" This time, James was interrupted.

"Wait!" The crowed turned around to see who had interrupted this wonderful wedding.

The crowd gasped when they saw who it was. A forest fairy?!

"No, please don't marry her!" I pushed through the many townsfolk who stood in my way, and made my way up to the temple entrance, where the wedding was being held.

I chose to ignore the rude comments and snickering the crowd made at me while I hurried to the entrance.

"Marion?! What are you doing here?" James acted like he was surprised to see me.

What, did he actually think I was going to let him marry someone he didn't love.

"I came to stop this wedding!" I stood up in front of Princess Amalia and James.

"Who do you think you are interrupting this wedding?! Guards!" Amalia yelled for her trusty guards to rid herself of me, but does she actually think I will go that easily?

The guards approached me, but I stood my ground. They poked their swords at me, but I didn't flinch, well, not much that is.

"Hai!" A guard charged at me, but he was really in for something.

"Eeek!" I threw my last resort at them, a float spell.

The tiny, round ball exploded on the ground, and yellow dust filled the air, causing the guards to float in the air.

Some more guards came in at this point. All of them charged at me, I really thought I was going to be a goner.

"Enough!" James yelled, and all of the guards stopped at his command.

"James..." Amalia reached for his arm, but he shrug it away.

"Amalia, I can't marry you." James said loud enough for everyone to hear.

The crowd gasped.

"But why? I thought you loved me!" Amalia tried to fight back her tears.

The king stood up from the throne he was sitting in, "Do not tell me you love this-this fairy more then my daughter?!"

James nodded, "I love her more the words could say."

The crowd gasped again.

James walked up to where I was standing.

"No! She isn't worthy enough! She is just a forest fairy!" Amalia screamed out.

"I don't care! I wouldn't care if she was a tree, I would still love her! I don't care what anyone thinks about it! To me, she is worthy! To me, she is a princess, my princess! All that matters is that I love her, and no one will be able to take that away from me! All I want is for me to be by her side everyday every waking moment. I want her to be happy, and I want to be happy. I love her, not you!" James startled everyone in the crowd by what he just said, but no one was more startled then me.

-Back to Selphie-

Selphie tear up, "That was so beautiful."

Selphie continued to read the book until she was finished with the whole thing. She put the book down, and thought about that one sentence that was stuck in her head.

'All that matters is that I love her, and no one can take that away from me.'

Selphie continued to think about it. Why was it stuck in her head?

Matron noticed Selphie day dreaming and sat down next to her.

"What's on your mind Selphie?" Matron asked, a little worried, but a little curious.

"I just finished reading the book." Selphie pointed to where the book was placed.

"Did you like the ending?" Matron asked.

"Yes, it was wonderful." Selphie sighed dreamily.

"I'm glad you liked it." Matron stood up, she wanted to finish cleaning the house.

"Why is the sentence stuck in my head?" Selphie said aloud, not meaning to though.

"Excuse me?" Matron turned back around and faced Selphie.

"Oh, oops." Selphie didn't really want to say that aloud, but since she did, she should just continue.

Maybe Matron could answer it for her.

"'All that matters is that I love her, and no one can take that away from me.' That sentence. It's stuck in my head and it won't come out." Selphie tilted her head, hitting the side of her head gently, as if to try to get something out.

"Oh, that phrase. Maybe, if you think about it, you'll know why it's stuck in your head." Matron chuckled a bit, she knew why.

"That's the thing! I have thought about it." Selphie frowned, Matron really didn't help much.

Matron shook her head, and continued to clean the house. Selphie turned her attention to the window and noticed the flower field.

Selphie gasped, "It is the same as the one in my dream!"

Selphie stood up and went to the window. She looked out, and examined the flower fields features.

"I can't believe it!" Selphie grabbed her shoes and went outside; outside to the flower field.

---

"Her friends in Trabia haven't seen her since the last time we visited." Quistis sighed.

Seifer placed his hand one his girlfriend's shoulder, "We still need to look in Deiling."

Zell shook his head, "She's probably not there."

"What are you giving up hope that we won't find her? We can't just ignore this, we have to find her." Quistis walked forward.

"Quistis is right chicken-wuss. We can't just give up, but I figured you would lose hope before us." Seifer smirk.

"Why you son of a b-"

"Stop! I can't handle all this right now! Why don't you two boys grow up and act your age!" Quistis yelled out in frustration.

"Boy?! I am a man, honey." Seifer commented, this didn't surprise Quistis one bit.

"Your acting like a child. No please, no more fighting."

Both Zell and Seifer lowered their heads in defeat, "Yes ma'am"

"Good, now let's go to Deiling." Quistis, Seifer, and Zell both boarded the train to Deiling.

---

[Spoiler up ahead, you can choose to skip this section if you like]

Squall and Rinoa both walked down the halls of the presidential palace in Esthar. They both decided to talk to Laguna, to see if he knew where Selphie was.

"Your father is waiting for you Squall." Kiros moved out of the way, and allowed Rinoa and Squall to enter.

Laguna sat at his desk, playing a video game.

"Oh no-no-no-no-no-no! Oh yes yes-yes-yes-yes-yes! Oh NO," An upset Laguna threw his controller on the ground a pouted, "I always lose at this game."

"Um... Laguna?" Rinoa interrupted.

"Hey!" Laguna ran up, giving Rinoa a hug, then turned to Squall.

"I MISSED YOU!" Laguna hugged Squall tightly, until he couldn't breathe.

"Ack! I-I... losing air!" Squall manage to get out.

"Oopsie," Laguna let go of Squall, "let's get to the point. Why did you guys wanna see me?"

"It's about Selphie, she's missing." Rinoa spoke for Squall, who was now turning back to his natural color.

"Oh that's bad, did she get kidnapped or something?" Laguna asked, concerned for Selphie's well being.

"No, she just left." Squall answered.

"And you can't find her?" Laguna asked again.

Both Rinoa and Squall nodded.

"We were wondering if she came to see you." Rinoa prayed that his answer would be something she would like, but, she already knew she wasn't going to like it.

"Nope, I'm sorry. I haven't seen her in a long time." Laguna frowned, he really wanted to help them, but he couldn't do much.

"And I don't think she would be in Esthar either." Squall commented.

"I highly doubt that too," Rinoa paused for a second, "Hey wait! Maybe Ellone can help us!"

"No, she's gone for a few weeks. She went with the white SeeDs." Laguna responded.

Squall sighed, "Well then, I we don't want to waste your time. We need to look for her."

"I understand. I'll see if anyone in Esthar might have seen her. It's the least I can do."

"Thank you very much Laguna. We promise to visit you soon." Rinoa waved good-bye, and her and Squall left.

Squall and Rinoa stood in the elevator.

"I thought she might be here."

"So did I Rin, but she wasn't. So now we have to go to Winhill. Maybe she's there." Squall and Rinoa both walked out of the elevator, and rented a car so they could get to the nearest train station fast.

---

Irvine looked at his map of Beachside. It was a pretty small city, but you could still get lost. Irvine asked numerous people he encountered if they had seen Selphie, but no one had seen her.

Irvine sighed, this was harder then he expected. But of course he knew it wasn't going to be easy, searching endlessly for someone who could be anywhere!

"I hope Selphie's ok." Irvine stopped to take a break, and sat down on the nearest bench.

He looked at the sky in-front of him, and noticed a little red dot.

"Huh? What could that be?" Irvine squinted his eyes, it looked like a spaceship.

A spaceship?! The Ragnarok!

Irvine had a gut feeling that the red dot he saw in the distance was the Ragnarok. He needed to know for sure though. Where ever the Ragnarok was, Selphie was sure to be near by.

Irvine was now full of energy and determination. He was going to go to that red dot, to see if it really was the Ragnarok. Irvine jumped up and ran towards a rental car place.

"I'm coming Sefie!"

---

Quistis, Seifer, and Zell walked out of the city of Deiling.

"Guys, we searched all of Deiling, Dollet, and Trabia, and we haven't seen a trace of her yet!" Zell kicked the dirt under his shoes.

Seifer snorted, "No duh Chicken-wuss. If we've seen her-"

"Enough fighting. I've had enough of it for one day." Quistis sighed.

They have searched three cities, and none of them had any sign of Selphie in any of them.

Quistis massaged her temples. She had a major headache mostly due from Zell and Seifer's arguments.

Seifer knew Quistis was having a bad day, and he felt somewhat responsible for it.

"I'm sorry Quistis. Let's just get back to the garden so we can contact Squall." Seifer suggested.

Quistis smiled weakly, "Can't we look a little more?"

"No, you worn out. Let's just get back to the garden."

Quistis frowned, but she knew Seifer was right. She was worn out from all their searching; she needed a break desperately.

"All right, if you insist." Quistis, Zell, and Seifer got into a rental car and drove to Timber, where they would catch a train to Balamb.

---

Rinoa and Squall walked through the small streets in Winhill. They looked closely for a small girl with a yellow dress on.

"I don't see her Squall." Rinoa held her hand in front of her eyes to keep the sun rays from blinding her.

Squall shook his head, "I have no clue where she could have gone. There's not many places to go."

"Maybe, she doesn't stay in one place too long. She could have been here before." Rinoa tried to think of many possibilities.

"I think we should go back to the garden. We've searched almost everywhere."

Rinoa pouted, "We should searched harder. Come on Squall, let's look everywhere!"

Squall smiled at his girlfriend, she had such a huge will. That's what made her such a wonderful person.

"Squall, come on, what do you say?"

"We've done enough for one day. Maybe Quistis, Seifer, and Zell have had some better luck. Let's go back to the garden." Squall started to walk to the exit of the town.

Rinoa sighed. Selphie was one of her best friends, she felt like she should have done more for her. She felt like she should have looked harder.

Rinoa looked up into the sky, "I hope you're having better luck, Irvine."

Rinoa ran to Squall to catch up with him. They both exited Winhill, and made their way back to the garden.

---

Selphie stood by the small, white, wooden gate outside the flower field. Selphie stared at the beautiful flowers blossoming.

"Wow, this is so pretty!" Selphie opened the gate and went into the field.

Selphie followed the small dirt path leading through the field.

---

Irvine drove as fast as he could go. He looked over at the red dot, which he was now able to make out. Now, he was absolutely positive that it was Selphie's ship, the Ragnarok. He parked the car next to it and ran up to it.

"I had a feelin' it was the Ragnarok." Irvine opened the hatch and went into the ship.

Inside the ship, it was cold and dark.

"Sefie's probably not in here. So, where could she be?"

Irvine kept walking until he reached the passenger deck. He looked out the windows, and his question was soon to be answered. He noticed Edea's house not far from where the Ragnarok was landed.

"I can't believe we didn't think of that! She must have went to Matron!" Irvine didn't hesitate to leave the Ragnarok and go to Edea's house.

He didn't even bother to drive, he just ran; ran towards the old orphanage.

When he arrived, he took a long breath. He walked up to the front gate an opened it. Irvine proceeded to Edea's front door, and knocked on it.

While he waited, he took a long look at the flower field.

"Hmm..." Irvine pondered to himself.

Irvine didn't wait for Matron to answer the door, he followed his senses and went into the flower field.

---

Selphie walked along the dirt path until it led her to a familiar area.

"Hey! This is the tree from my dream!" Selphie examined the tree some more, "Wait, this is also the tree Irvy showed me that day I left."

Strange, she thought. How can these two trees be connected somehow?

"I don't know what this all means. I need to rest right now anyway." Selphie took a seat down under the tree's shade.

A cherry blossom petal fell on her nose, "Achoo! Tee hee, that tickled."

Selphie rubbed her nose and thought about Irvine.

"I wonder what he's doing right now." Selphie closed her eyes and remembered all the time her and Irvine spent together.

"I... I wish he was here, with me, now."

"Your wish has been granted."

Startled by the voice, Selphie opened her eyes to see none other then Irvine's face right in front of hers.

"Boo."

"EEK!" Selphie shrieked, "How-how did you find me?"

"Did you know that the Ragnarok is pretty noticeable from miles away?" Irvine teased.

"Hey cut it out! Seriously, why did you come for me?"

Irvine stopped and walked over to the tree, "Don't you remember, we promised if we were to lose each other, then we would come here."

"No, I'm sorry, I don't remember. I don't really remember much about when I was in the orphanage." Selphie looked down at her feet.

Irvine sighed, "Yeah, I don't blame ya though. It's all because of those darn GFs."

"Hehe, but you know we can't live without them."

Irvine chuckled, then his smile turned to a frown, "Selphie...why did you leave me at the Autumn Ball?"

This was a question Selphie was afraid to answer. Was it because she really couldn't find a good answer to give him?

She did have many reasons why she left. One was that she was embarrassed, another was she was afraid that he wouldn't feel the same about her, but the one she could actually come up with was that she was running away from everything, and she regrets it.

"I'm sorry..."

"I never told you how I felt about you. I wanted to tell you what I've been bottling up for so long, but you left before I could."

Selphie gasped, does he feel the same?

"Selphie, I love you more then anything in the world. You are my world. I want to be with you forever, and all that matters is that I love you, and I've always loved you," Irvine confessed, "I've kinda always wanted to tell you that, but I wasn't sure if you liked me like that, until now that is."

Selphie was speechless, he does love her!

"Uh, Selphie?"

Selphie shook her head out of her day dream, "Irvine! I love you too!"

"I kinda knew that all rea-" Selphie ran up to him and hugged him tight.

"I'm so happy!" Selphie kissed Irvine on the cheek.

"Selphie, will you be my girlfriend?" Irvine asked.

"Hmm...let me think about it.... DUH! OF COURSE I WILL!"

They both enjoyed some more time together by their tree. Selphie now understood what her dream... I mean, premonition was trying to tell her.

It meant that he'll be waiting for her, where they promised to meet if they lose one another.

---

It's been at least three months since Irvine and Selphie united. Everyone was going on with their normal lives as usual. Rinoa and Squall were still together, and so were Seifer and Quistis. Balamb garden now has a new couple, Zell and Elizabeth!

It was an early Sunday morning, and they all met at their cafeteria table.

"Good morning everyone. Sleep well?" Quistis asked.

Seifer smirked, "Oh, I know I did."

Quistis elbowed him, "Shhh!"

Everyone just laughed; they already knew.

Rinoa smiled at Squall, "I thought you were going to be busy this morning."

Squall nodded, "I was, but I think it can wait. I want to spend more time with you."

Squall kissed Rinoa on the cheek, then blushed afterwards.

"Still embarrassed around us, do you believe that? He is still embarrassed about kissing his girlfriend in front of us!" Zell stated in disbelief.

"Well, aren't you going to kiss me?" Elizabeth tilted her head to one side, then gave Zell the puppy dog face.

Zell's face turned crimson, "I... er... um, well you see, uhhhh..."

"Hahaha! You're embarrassed too!" Rinoa pointed and laughed at Zell.

In fact everyone laughed.

"I'll show you! I'm not embarrassed!" Zell turned towards Elizabeth and gave her a passionate kiss on the lips.

"Aww!" Quistis and Rinoa said in unison.

"HA!" Zell jumped up and did a victory dance.

"Ok, now that's just embarrassing..." Seifer covered his face so people wouldn't know that he was there at the same table as Zell.

"Enough, you can sit down now." Quistis instructed Zell to take a seat.

"Hey, where's Irvine and Selphie?" Rinoa asked, looking around for her friends.

"They went to the balcony together." Squall replied.

---

Irvine wrapped his arms around Selphie's waist while they both looked into the endless crystal blue sky.

They both were silent but both were enjoying the time they spent with each other.

Selphie let the wind mess with her hair, "Irvy, I love you."

"I love you too, Sefie." Irvine lowered his head and they both kissed passionately on the lips.

They broke the kiss, then looked into each other's eyes.

"We'll be together forever, won't we?" Selphie asked.

"Always and that's all that matters..."


The End


---

A/N: Whoo hoo! I finally finished (wait, I didn't really want to....)! I hope you liked this chapter, and I hoped you liked the whole fanfic. Yeah, I know it had a really corny ending, but hey, give me a break will ya. Please please review, I want to know what everyone thought about my fanfic. Tell me if you liked the ending, anything. Tell me which was your favorite chapter. I just love feedback. I'm looking forward to your comments, questions, even suggestions!

I will write more Selvine fics later on. I have a lot more fanfics to write. If you want to read some more of my writing, then you can check out these fanfics.

Moonlight and Cherry Blossoms: Tenchi Muyo, Ryoko x Tenchi. My first successful fanfic, but it's one of my earlier works so.... Complete.

Undeniable: Cowboy Bebop, Faye x Spike. Currently my newest fanfic out. If you like Faye and Spike, you should read it. Incomplete.

Duh, this one, and it's now complete.

Songfics I wrote:

Words we Couldn't Say: Final Fantasy 8, Selphie x Irvine. Song from: Cowboy Bebop. My first songfic ever, and it's pretty good too. Takes place during the famous train scene, and also is in Irvine's POV. Spoiler alert!

Blue: Resident Evil Code Veronica, Steve's death =( and also has some Claire x Steve. Steve's POV. Song from: Cowboy Bebop. My first Resident Evil fanfic, and/or songfic. I think it's pretty good, but it's really sad and contains tons of spoilers.

I Could Fall in Love: Final Fantasy 8, Selphie x Irvine. Song from: It's sung by Selena, and it's on the CD 'Dreaming of You.' It's one of my newer songfics. It's in Selphie's POV too.

I'm actually planning to make a fanfic out of the book that Selphie was reading (you know, the one with the fairy and knight), so stay tuned for that one if you liked it.

That's about all the fanfics I have out now. If you want to read them, go to the links on my profile page.

I really hope to hear from all of you. Bye!

Remember, Peace, Love and Happiness!

-Cherry6124-