Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction ❯ Celestial Embrace: The Perfect Sin ❯ Inseperatable ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 6 - Inseperatable



Sephiroth eyes widen as Jenova slowly began to dissolve. Sin gasped and ran over to Sephiroth who had fallen to the ground. Her eyes filled with tears as she kneeled down next to Sephiroth.
"Sephiroth! Are you alright?!" She said trying to fight the tears
"..I'll be fine" He murmured softly to her
"Why did you take the hit for me?! You didn't have to!!" Sin cried as she grasped Sephiroth's hand into her own.
"That's what you do.." He winced in pain. "when your in love with someone...I would never let anything happen to you Sin....I love you" He smiled looking up at her.
Sin kneeled down bringing her lips to his bringing the two into a passionate kiss. Sephiroth returned the kiss and broke free. Sin's eyes still watery. Sephiroth's eyes slowly closed as he died.
Sin looked down at him "Sephiroth..?" She looked down her eyes widening
"Sephiroth?! NO SEPHIROTH!!!!" She burst into tears as the rain fell upon her and the body of that she loved so dearly. Lloyd, Sky, and Solar all turned admitting each of the feeling sorry for Sin. There the 3 stayed as Sin cried her heart out til finally she passed out .

******************

3 months later out group consisting of now Lloyd, Sky, Solar, and Sin had gotten jobs as treasure hunters. They had traveled out to a large forested area looking for a temple said to be filled with treasure. Sky stood leading the group with a map in hand.
"Here it is!!" Sky shouted and came to a hault looking up at the large stone temple.
"Wow it's huge" Solar grinned looking up at it
"Great..how fun..." He groaned and turned to Sin "You too quiet! Stop acting like Sephiroth did"
"..." Sin's eyes narrowed a Lloyd turning into a glare.
Sky walked up to Lloyd and slapped him "You idiot! You said the "S" word!!"
Sin soon turned to gaze up at the temple. Her eyes widened as she sees what she believe's Sephiroth as being up there. She immediatly began up the stairs of the temple. Once she reached the top she looked around slowly. Her eyes soon lowered in disappointment. She began think I swear I saw him. Maybe i was dreaming..but it seemed so real.
Sky ran up the stairs panting 'What was that all about?!"
"Nothing.." Sin sighed and began walking into the temple. Sky shrugged and walked in followed by Lloyd and Solar. Sky looked around the area brushing cobwebs away from her. A loud noise of foot steps were able to be heard echoing through the Temple. At the entrance Scarlet could be seen smirking
"Look what we have here!!!" Scarlet shout then looked around "Where's Sephiroth?!"
Sin winced at the name "He's dead.." She said coldly
Scarlet eyes narrowed "This is your fault bitch!" She glared "It's time to die! but not by my hands Sin. By our new partner's" Through the door a familiar sight enter. The one and only Jenova entered the temple
Sin eyes widen as a flash back of that night played through her head of jenova killing Sephiroth. She pulled her double blade into hand
"Sky you get scarlet! Lloyd get the soldiers! Solar find the treasure! Jenova your mine!!!!!" Her eyes narrowed in rage as she charged at Jenova.
Jenova struck at Sin but missed. Sin's eyes narrowing on Jenova "You'll pay for what you did to Sephiroth!!" She growled as she slashed Jenova's face. Jenova hissed and lashed out her tentacles at Sin. Sin screamed as the tentacles wrapped around her neck begining to choke her. Sin struggled a bit but her arms soon lowered as she began to pass out.
Without warning Sin was cut loose and fell to the ground. She coughed a bit rubbing her neck. As she looked up she saw a familiar face. Sephiroth as the One Winged Angel stood infront of Sin with the Masasume in hand. Jenova laid on the ground headless.
Sky who was being slapped by Scarlet turned and finally struck back sending Scarlet flying. Scarlet stood and saw Jenova. She swallowed and shouted "RETREAT!!" Lloyd watched as the soldiers stumbled out Scarlet following.
Sephiroth smirked pleased with himself as he turned around to see Sin
"Are you alright?" He asked looking to Sin who had just standed.
"I..uh...wha...." Sin was cut short as she passed out onto the ground. Sephiroth blinked and looked down at Sin
"How'd you come back?!" Lloyd twitched looking to Sephiroth.
Sephiroth shrugged and bent down picking up Sin.
"Umm lets go home now!" Sky smiled "We've had enough excitment for a bit"
Sephiroth nodded his head walking out holding Sin up against him. Sky and LLoyd both looking very confused followed. Solar skipping happily behind them with a sack full of gold and diamonds.

***************

Sin eye's twitched a bit and slowly opened up. She stretched out and sat up finding herself in her bed. She looked about seeing someone sitting in a chair facing away from her.
"Umm hello?" She looked to the person in the chair
The stranger turned around revealing that it was Sephiroth "Oh your awake"
"Sephiroth..." She stood and walked to over to him "How'd you come back!? I thought i had lost you forever!!"
Sephiroth smiled softly and stood "I would never leave you Sin. We are Inseperatable." He pulled Sin over to him and wrapped his arms around her gentally.
"Just promise me Sephirothk where ever we go live or die we stay together" Sin whispered as she returned Sephiroth's embrace. Sephiroth nodded his head and looked down to her. Sin smiled and pulled Sephiroth into a kiss. Sephiroth smirked welcoming the kiss from Sin.