Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction ❯ Celestial Embrace: The Perfect Sin ❯ Sacrifice ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 5 - Sacrifice


The group, now consisting of Sky, Solar, Lloyd, Sin, and Sephiroth began trying to think of where they could go.


"Sky your father Cloud rules a kingdom right?" Lloyd turned to her curiously


"No duh!" Sky looked to Lloyd


"God don't jump me just asking! Well anyways we can see if he'll allow to stay there" Lloyd looked pleased with this idea


"He probably will if you're all with me" Sky smirked


"Then what are we waiting for!! LETS GO" Solar jumped happily and began running ahead of the group. Sin and Sephiroth just stood silently together and walked following the others. Sky occasionally would looked back to make sure the two of them were still there. Of course she wasn't the most trusting of Sephiroth yet.


Later that day the group reached the gates of Cloud's kingdom. Lloyd looked up at the large gates.


"Umm how do we get in?" he asked


"You idiot we use the gate! Go through the gate" Sky explained annoyed but Lloyd's stupidity


Solar on the other hand didn't listen and just climbed up the gate and jumped off the other side, she smiled innocently through the bars. Sin shook her head and walked through the gates after Lloyd and Sky. Sephiroth following behind the rest of them.


As the group reached the palace Sky stepped forward to lead the way. The rest of the group followed as they were taken to a throne room where Cloud sat drinking a bit of wine. Sky approached her father smirking.


"Hiya dad" Sky stood looking up at her father.


"Look who's back! I thought you were still in Hojo's army?" Cloud looked ignoring everyone but her at the moment


"Umm dad, first off us five are what's left of Hojo's army. Secondly Hojo's dead" Sky announced proudly to her father.


"What?!?" Cloud began to laugh "You kill him?"


Sky shook her head and pointed back at Sephiroth who was standing in the back silently watching.


"HE killed Hojo?!" Cloud began laughing harder.


"Well dad I was just checking to see if we can stay here for awhile" Sky asked already knowing the answer


"Sure why not." Cloud shrugged and began laughing once again.

****************

Sin lay awake in bed not able to sleep for some reason. A force seemed to want to keep her awake she thought. She sighed and looked out onto the balcony which was soaked in rain water. Sin arose from the bed and walked outside not minding the cool rain water falling onto her skin. Sin looked down noticing small figures take shape around her.


"What the hell?!?" She shouted as she grabbed her weapon.


Lloyd too awoke finding odd creatures surrounding him. He began slashing at each one of them. Sephiroth, Sky, and Solar each had also found these deamons lurking around and began attacking. Sin who was on the balcony drenched in rain had finally succeeded in killing all the ones there.


A large figure soon approached Sin who stood in fright. The creature approached Sin. It looked to have a human head with tentacle like arms.


"So your the one corrupting Sephiroth's mind with love. I will not allow it! Time to die little girl." The creature spoke in a loud thundering voice though it's lips did move. The creature then swiped it's tentacles at Sin. The blow causing Sin to fall from the balcony.


Sephiroth had killed off most of the creatures around him and realized Sin was missing. His eyes widen for the first time in fear and he turned to run and find her.


Sin in mean time had pushed herself off from the ground and reached to grab her double blade as the creature lowered itself down to Sin's level. Sephiroth had managed to run outside just in time to see the creature about to attack Sin.


"SIN!! Get away from Jenova now!!!" Sephiroth called out to her as he pulled out the Masasume.


Before Sin could move, Jenova began to strike with two large sword like hands. The creature, disappeared for a moment and reappeared behind Sin. Sephiroth glared and ran in front of Sin turning her around. Hi eyes widened and a drop of blood trickled down from his mouth. Sin looked down as Jenova pulled the blade from Sephiroth's stomach.


Sephiroth fell to the ground as Jenova once again ran at Sin. Sin dodged it but only by and inch or so. Sephiroth eyes narrowed and he stood. Sephiroth leaped into the air and brought the Masasume down onto Jenova. Jenova let out a shriek of agony but once again drove her bladed hand through Sephiroth's middle.