Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction ❯ Complications ❯ Chapter 2

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Complications

A/N: Like I said before, it's now 13 years later.

~~

Disclaimer: Square owns FF8, and I own all original ideas.

~~

Chapter 2: Trouble

Erin felt a power surge through the air.

"Oh man, not again!" Erin mumbled to herself as she looked out upon her class.

The now 30-year-old stood up looked out on your class.

"Class, your assignment for today is to write about the history of the gunblade. I expect it in tomorrow. Dismissed."

As if on cue, the bell rang and the class filed out. She sighed and leaned against her desk, her shoulder length hair brushing up against her chin.

Erin Sayling Siri got up and walked to the desks. She started to pick up papers from what they had been working on. She picked up one of them and looked at what she saw below it.

"Not again. How many times have I told them not to pass notes in class! At least they did the history of nunchaku assignment. Looks like I'm going to have to have Selphie come in tomorrow to do a demonstration. Also looks like I have some notes to read that they were passing."

Erin continued to pick up assignments and ended up finding a ton of notes. She heard a door open and looked up to see who it was. And aging Cid Kramer was standing in the doorway, looking at her, very concerned as he did.

She finished collecting papers and went over to where Cid was standing, stuffing the papers into be bag.

"Yes Headmaster?"

"Miss Mackenzie went and got into another fight with Miss Rachel. They ended up using their powers, and you are the one who is supposed to keep them under control!"

Erin just stared at him, and she was starting to get upset. "Headmaster, I think the best option is to stick them in my class or in Seifer's class. Or in both."

"Basically, have them join garden?"

"Yeah."

"What about Mr. Sora?"

"I'll talk with him. He's at the right age to join anyways. All three of them are."

"Very well, come to my office then."

The two walked out of the classroom and headed for the Headmaster's office. But not before Erin ran over to the `Gunblade Technique' classroom to grab Seifer.

~~

Seifer gathered up the papers from his class and looked at who had just entered the room.

"Erin?"

"I need you to come with me."

"What is it now?"

"Mackenzie and Rachel are at it again."

"Fine, I'm coming."

He neatly put the papers into his instructors bag and followed Erin out of the room. The two ran to catch up with Cid.

~~

Mackenzie Siling Siri glared at Rachel. Sora was in there as well, and he wasn't even going to attempt to break up the two. When the PA system turned on, all three turned their attention to it.

"Would Mackenzie, Rachel, and Sora please report to the headmasters office? NOW you three!"

"MOTHER! We get the point already!" Mackenzie yelled at the intercom. Not like Erin could hear her daughter's voice though.

"Let's go already!" Sora stated, glad to hopefully have a break in the fighting.

~~

Erin stared impatiently at the door, waiting for her children to get up there. When the door finally opened, she continued to stare at them from her position by Cid's desk.

"What is it?" Rachel asked flatly.

"You two are in big trouble now."

"And what about me?"

"Sora, you stay quiet, unless you want to get into trouble also!"

~~

~~

~~

A/N: Yes, yes, still evil cliffhangers, and we have yet to get rid of the one left from the last chapter. So, please review if you like this story?