Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction ❯ Fighting with my Fender ❯ Auron's sweetness ( Chapter 14 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
I do not own Final Fantasy X. It's already owned by Hironobu Sakaguchi and Square Enix^^
Auron is the main character next to Rain by the way...

The whole story is written in Rain's point of view
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The pain in my head is just as bad as when I went to sleep again, and I moan when I try to sit up.
"No fun." I mumble to myself when I walk through the room to get something to drink.

It's quite annoying knowing I'm supposed to be fighting Sin now, and somehow I got sick.

Seriously sick. When the water makes a way down my throat I feel my stoumach turn around, and soon enough it comes out again. The same way it went in that is.

I grab a glass, fill it, and walk to my bed again. On the edge of breaking into tears I sit down. I'm never sick, I don't even get colds very often, and look at me now.
I probably look like crap.

After a few minutes, when I'm still trying to fall asleep again, a knock is heard on my door.
"What?" I whisper.

Lovely, my voice is gone.

The door opens and Auron steps in.
"You're sick?"
I shake my head. "No, just pretending to." I whisper.
"Poor girl." He walks up to me and his icy hand carresses my forehead. "You really are burning."
I sigh. Nothing to say to that.
"Maybe it's the stress."

Stress because of what?

Auron sits down next to me and I move over a bit. He puts his arm around me and pulls me against him.
I lay my head against his chest and close my eyes. I should not, I repeat, not, throw up with him around.
That'd be awful.

After a few minutes I fall asleep again, probably because Auron is near me. I don't have any other explanation for it.
Not that Auron is that boring, that's not what I'm saying at all.

However I wake up at least every hour, my body craving for some food and fluids.

Auron appears to agree with my body. He keeps telling me to eat, or at least drink something.

"You being dehydrated will not help us any further." He keeps saying.

I shrug for as far that is possible when someone is holding you and tell Auron I'm not thirsty.
"I don't care." He says and grabs the glass away from the side of the bed.

A bit annoyed I try to back away when he brings it to my lips, but there's no way to go.
Better keep it in this time...

When Auron is satisfied he puts the glass away. And yes, I make my way to the bathroom again.

I knew this would happen.

Instead of waiting for me to return, Auron kneels down next to me and strokes my back.

"That's no good Rain." He says rubbing my back.
"No kidding." I moan, whiping the tears from my eyes.
Damn, I hate this.

"Come on, let's get you back to bed again... If it's not better tomorrow I'll see if I can find someone to heal you."

With Auron supporting me I get back to the bed and soon I fall asleep again.

I hope nothing's wrong...