Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction ❯ Fighting with my Fender ❯ Easily passed Sin ( Chapter 15 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
I do not own Final Fantasy X. It's already owned by Hironobu Sakaguchi and Square Enix^^
Auron is the main character next to Rain by the way...

The whole story is written in Rain's point of view
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It only took like three days of being sick before I felt right again.
At least right enough to do something besides laying around in bed, counting sheep.

When I felt well enough we went to Besaid. Yes, Besaid.
I was happy to be back in action, but when we encountered what was waiting for us in Besaid, I was starting to wish I was sick again.

A freaky version of Yuna's Valefor appeared after we tried to enter town.
There was no reasoning, there was no moment to consider out options about what to do... Nope, we just had a dark Aeon cast on us.

The fight was hard. So hard I was knocked out at least four times. Thankfully Auron and Tidus were fast, so they had time enough to use a lot of Phoenix Downs.

I don't know why the hell we had to do this. The only reason I could think off was because Yuna had to do the Cloister here again.
But since she does have Anima, I think she already did it.

Maybe she was homesick or something, I don't know.
I just know it annoyed me that we had to go through all this, just so she could say hello to some random people.

Ahwell, we won, and that's what matters right now.

"It's time." Auron said when we got back to the airship. "Sin is only getting stronger this way."
Lulu nodded. "I think we should do this..."

The group sighed as Cid went in Sin's direction. We all wanted to wait a little longer, but that wouldn't matter.
According to Yuna we were strong enough to do this.

We reached Sin soon enough. While the Hymn of the Fayth was heard throughout the air, we fought Sin.
Or well, we fought parts of Sin.

On a certain moment we had to enter Sin (how dirty sounds that?) and we encountered my biggest friend... The sexy Seymour.

I think everyone was pissed off, because they took down Seymour without hesitation, and I didn't even get a turn to lay a hand on him...
Or maybe I should say guitar.

Quicky enough we were at the point where Sin was defeated, and we had to fight...

Aeons?

"Huh?" I mumbled.
Auron stared at me, with a look on his face I never saw before.
"We need to defeat the Aeons, so Yu Yevon won't form Sin again."
I cocked an eyerbrow. It didn't make sense to me, but who cares.
"And than?"
"Than Yuna will perform the final sending, and this whole thing will be over." Auron said softly.

I smirked. It would all be over right? That's a good thing! Than I would finally have some time to spend on important matters. Like Auron for example.

Come on Aeons, I am ready!