Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction ❯ Fighting with my Fender ❯ A mere nodd ( Chapter 16 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
The aeons are defeated fairly easily, and so is Yu Yevon.
We're exstatic when the fight is over. Overly happy and almost hyper. The only thing that still has to be done is the final sending. And that shouldn't take that long right?

After that I can finally do the things I want to do, which would be exploring my relationship with Auron. I don't know if I can already call it a relationship, but who cares. It feels good and that is what matters.

Yuna takes place to perform the final sending while the Hymn of the Fayth is still heard through the sky, and we all watch as she starts to dance. It's an impressive thing to see I must say. I wonder if this really wil guide people to the Farplane, as I was told.

I wonder what the Farplane is like, I never got to see it myself, but they say you can visit it and see someone you loved dearly that already passed away.
It'd be weird though, kind of horror-like if you ask me.

When Yuna is in the middle of the dance she suddenly stops and stares at us.
A bit confused I turn around to see what is bothering her, and than I realise it. Than I realise what Auron was keeping from all of us.

"You're an... Unsent?" I whisper confused, looking at the bright colored lights that surround Auron.
A mere nodd answers my question and Auron turns his gaze to Yuna.

"Don't stop."
"But I..." Yuna seems at the loss of words.
"It's alright." Auron says calmly.

Not paying any attention to me, or the tears that started to slide down my cheeks, he walks past the others to end up next to Tidus.

"It's been... Long enough." He says and walks a bit further while more bright colored lights surround the man I thought would love me.
"This is your world now."

Pain soars through my stoumach and heart when Auron disappears and the bright lights disappear.
I don't pay any attention to the aeons being sent, or Sin.
Or even Tidus who disappears aswell.

The whole thing that happens between Yuna and Tidus makes me sick, seriously sick. They got a goodbye, they got a chance to say something, they got a final hug.
And what did I get? A nodd! A stupid nodd to a question that wasn't even a question.

This is exactly what I mean with 'whenever I get involved, bad things happen'.
I wonder why I deserved this...

I hate Auron.

No I love Auron.

I'm confused...