Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction ❯ Final Fantasy 7 remake ❯ Aeris is totally opposite of the original Aeris ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

"Are you alright?" a voice spoke to Cloud. "Yeah.." he replied to the voice. Darkness was all that he saw. "Back then you couldn't even get by with getting kicked in the nuts by Tifa." "What's that supposed to mean 'back then?'" "You'll find out later...but more importantly..5 years ago.." "Oh shit it moved! OI!" A familiar voice chimed in. "Is this body a gift from my dark lord? OI!" Cloud opened his eyes to see none other than Aeris, the same girl who was selling flowers (DUH!) "Hey you squished my venus flytraps. Get off of them before they eat you! OI!" Aeris grabbed his tallest spike and dragged him off the plants.
"Ow...OW! My hair!" Cloud cried in agony. Reno of the turks was seen walking into the church doorway. "Where am I?" Cloud rubbed his temples trying to rid himself of the pain. "You're in sector 5 OI! Hey have you ever been a personal slave..OI!" "No.." Cloud anwered. "Well I need someone to fight with, I'm too lazy to fight. I mean c'mon, I fight with a stick...OI!!" "Alright..buts its gonna cost you.."Cloud answered. "Alright but I have no money...I might as well go on a date with you.." Aeris seemed angry that she had to. "Hmm..." "(she's kinda cute...but I don't really like her in such a way)" Cloud thought. "Aww...what the hell" he then answered.
"Well I need to feed my plants bloody body parts, so why don't you go talk to that guy over there?..OI!" Aeris then knelt down and pulled out a twitching arm bathed in blood out of a bucket. "Okay my children, open up, OI!" The venus flytraps screeched loudly and opened their mouths as Aeris dropped the bloody but yummy arm down as all the plants chomped on it and fought over it.
"Oh by the way I'm Aeris the flower lady...well not really flowers buts plants of all sorts, nice to meet ya....OI!" "I'm Cloud....me? I do lots and lots of things! Push button! I come alive!" "Whoa...OI!" Aeris poked Cloud's belly button and Cloud squawked loudly."Cool! OI! Hey...your eyes have a strange glow to them...its cool..OI!" "Thanks..everyone says that and..sorry about just a second ago, sephiroth was posessing me...evil bastard..makes me look like a total fool.." Cloud scowled and turned around to Reno, who was zapping himself with his electric rod thingy. "HEHEYAHAHA!!!" Reno laughed out loud but then realized he was being watched. "Oh...hello.." Reno put away his rod and grinned sheepishly. "I'm not here to fight you." Reno blushed a little. "Oh good, cuz I was gonna kick your ass" Cloud said and grabbed Aeris' hand running out of the room with her. Reno stomped on Aeris' venus flytraps "He had...GLOWY EYES!!" Reno laughed stupidly. Cloud appeared out of nowhere"Shut up! Stop talking about my eyes!" He screamed at him and disappeared. Reno got scared and fell backwards onto the venus flytraps. The little plants got angry and chomped on his butt. Reno screamed and jumped up in the air, landing on his feet and started shocking the plants with his rod.
------------------------------------------------------------------ --------------------------------------------------------
Meanwhile...
"Let's get out of here before they come back to life! OI!" Aeris said as she and Cloud ran up the steps. "Quick! The ancient thingy is getting away!And...her plants gave me a owwy!" Reno pointed at them and the soldiers started shooting at them until they hit Aeris' foot. "Ow..Dammit..OI!" Aeris muttered as she fell onto the ground as the officers approached her. "Help...OI!" she called out. "Hang on a sec!" Cloud said and ran up the steps and pushed over a barrel, squshing the officer. She ran up the steps after Cloud repeated knocking over the barrels and made their way out of the church.
"Haha...They're looking for me again..OI!" Aeris laughed at the foolish turks. "They always look for you?" Cloud asked. "Yeah...bunch of assholes OI!" she laughed. "Why are they after you?" "I dunno...maybe I'm special and have what it takes to be in SOLDIER OI!" "I noticed.." Cloud laughed at his sarcastic comment and snorted. "Your eyes are glowy..you from SOLDIER...OI!?" Aeris questioned him. "No one will ever shut up about my eyes...when will it end? Grr...oh well, yes I am from SOLDIER." They talked some more as they continued going along the rubble, using the big stone pillars as stepping stones. "Let's go over to my pad/ Its funny-looking so you can't miss it..OI!" Aeris said after a long awkward silence. "Is that it?" Cloud pointed to the pipe that the sick man/Sephiroth clone lived in. "No I wish it was though..let's go say hi to him..OI!" they walked into the pipe and the man sat there with tons of shrooms around him "ooh...don't drink the blue stuff!" The man said as they walked in. "This guy's cool! OI!" Aeris pat the guy on the head. "And he's definetly not sick..he's just happy..OI!" Cloud shook his head as Aeris tried to steal some of the shrooms but the sick man started bashing Aeris in the head with a cane. "I see...Let's get out of here.." Cloud grabbed Aeris' hand and dragged her out.
When they reached Aeris' house, however, it was a large pinkish-red house, behind it were two waterfalls and a flower garden next to that. The place seemed more like a fairy cottage and was too beautiful to be Aeris' house. "Wow this definetly doesn't look like a place you'd live at." Cloud said, amazed at the thought of it. "Ah, my mom decorated it, its crappy I know, it looks like a big piece of shit with a couple bits of wood stuck to it...OI!" Cloud frowned a little at Aeris' comment but laughed as he snuck into the garden and grabbed the cover materia and followed her into the house.
"Mommy I'm home....OI!" Aeris screamed. "Dear why must you scream like that?" Aeris' mother Elmyra said as she walked out of the kitchen. "I dunno...OI!" Aeris responded to her. Her mother sighed "Oh yeah...this is Cloud, my body guard protector person thing...OI!" Aeris rested her hand on Cloud's shoulder. "Bodyguard?! Aeris, you weren't chased again were you?" Elmyra looked annoyed and freaked out about it happening again. "Nah..Cloud helped me out..OI!" "Hey Aeris, could you take me to sector 7?" Cloud turned to her as Aeris' mother walked back into the kitchen. "I want to go to Tifa's bar." "Is Tifa a girlie? OI!" Aeris chuckled at the thought of someone like him with a woman. "Yeah.." Cloud replied. "A girlie friend? OI!" she laughed. "(ooh..this I gotta see..)" she thought. "Yeah what about it?" Cloud raised an eyebrow. "Oh don't take it the wrong way, I think its cute! Besides I think I knew a Tifa one time in my life..OI!" "What was her last name?" "I don't ****in know, whenever I was around her I couldn't see 3 feet in front of me! OI!" Aeris slicked a piece of hair away from her face. "What's that supposed to mean?" Cloud put his hands on his hips thinking "(wow I guess tifa's a burnout)" Aeris made a motion to Cloud like she was smoking a joint. "I see...that's what I thought" Cloud for the 100th time said. "Mom, I'm taking Cloud to sector 7! OI!" Aeris screamed into the kitchen.
"Why don't you guys rest up first? Its getting late, Aeris go make the bed." Elmyra ordered. Aeris made her way upstairs."Cloud, could you sneak out tonight? The last thing Aeris needs is getting hurt again.." Elmyra pleaded. "Okay..I guess" He then walked upstairs and after he and Aeris told each other goodnight he fell asleep. "(Long time you slept in a bed like this huh??)" a voice said to cloud "(what are you talking about? Tifa...nevermind)" Cloud responded and woke up "(Must have fallen asleep.)" he thought and walked past Aeris' door, who was asleep and moaning in her sleep, saying seifer's name every once in awhile. Cloud chuckled at the sleeping gothic ancient and descended the stairs, starting his journey to Sector 7.