Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction ❯ Grow Up ❯ Intro to the Future ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Grow Up

Chapter 1- Intro to the Future

by: sky_princess

The danger they thought was gone as they saw it with their own eyes. Many were wounded but the danger still lives.

Yuffie jumped down from the Highwind that was now landed in Wutai. She waved good-bye as the members of the AVALANCHE team slowly disappeared in the sun. Defeating Sephiroth was a big relief to the team and so they all decided to go their seperate ways. Yuffie decided to go to Wutai and steal some materia around. Vincent wanted to go to the Crayon Canyons with Red and check out his home. Cid , with his Highwind, went back to his girlfriend, Shera, to ask her in marriage. Cloud and Tifa went back to Tifa's bar to work.

She was glad to be seperated but also disappointed to be away from Vincent. During the journey, she had grown to be fond of the quiet and the mysterious red-eyed man. At first, this red eyes had made her think he was a vampire but he turned out to be a really cool guy. She felt bad that he didn't return her feelings for him and so she decided to give him a big hug and forget about him.

Yup, life is going to be good. Yuffie thought as she into the city of Wutai.

4 Years Later

"Hey, woman! Give me back my materia!" a baker yelled to the young woman who jumped up to a roof with a Luck materia.

Yuffie stuck her tongue and laughed as she ran back to her home when the baker was nowhere to be found.

Just as she closed the door, a knife struck inches away from her head. In the middle of her home, there was a big, black clothed ninja. He looked at her with squinched eyes and charged.

"Oh please! Don't hurt me!" Yuffie cried sarcastically and dodged the ninja just in seconds. She blocked the punched and the kicks he was using but was getting bored of doing the same thing. In a matter of minutes, he was on the floor with Yuffie sitting on top of his back.

"Now, who sent you or you'll be facing my Comformer."

The ninja squirmed but didn't say anything. Yuffie, suddenly, took the mask off the ninja and pointed to his mouth.

"You do have a mouth, you know? It's there for a purpose." She smirked with a gleam in her eyes.

"Never will I tell you, you *&^$@!" His gruff voice spoke harshly.

"Then good-bye."

There's going to be Chapter 2 very soon! Sorry if the chapters are so short! It's because I get bored when one page is soooo long! Ok, enjoy! J