Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction ❯ Grow Up ❯ Seeing is Believing ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Grow Up

Chapter 2- Seeing is Believing

By: sky_princess

"Hey, Aeris? Why are you in my dream?" Cloud asked as he saw her wispy form slowly coming toward him.

"Be warned Cloud: The Danger that you thought was gone still lives." She smiled sadly at him and walked slowly to a bright light.

The light was getting brighter and brighter.

"Wait Aeris, who is the Danger? Is it Hojo? The Shinra? Or Sephiroth?"

He suddenly woke up with sweat at knowing that something out there was going to cause the AVALANCHE team to be united again.

Riing, Riing.

Yuffie's private phone rang and the only thought that came into her mind was: Cloud. He was the only one with her private number.

She picked up the phone quickly.

"Yea?"

"Hey, Yuffs! Meet me at the Highwind at the docks of Wutai in one hour. Bye!"

The phone clicked.

"Umm.. ok." She blinked.

She quickly picked up her Comformer, materias, and wore a green tank top with black short shorts. Her black boots were what she always wore these days then she rushed out the door.

I defiantly know something is gonna happen. $#^&! Why does it also happen to me? Yuffie thought.

As she got there, she saw the that most of the AVALANCHE team was there.

"Hey, guys! Long time no see!" She waved at them as she ran on deck.

"Umm…what's wrong?" Yuffie stopped as she saw Cait Sith, Cid, Cloud, and Red look at her all weird. Tifa was smiling at her though.

"Wow, Yuffie. You sure have grown into a pretty young woman!" Tifa went to hug her.

"Oh.. is that all it? I thought you guys all saw Sephiroth behind me or something." Yuffie hugged Tifa back.

It was true that Yuffie Kisaragi had grown. Her hair was as long as Tifa's and her chest wasn't flat anymore. Her height was now 5'7. Now that's a lot of growing!

"$#&*! How'd you be growin' so @*(^# fast, Yuff!" Cid growled.

"I think you grew up to be a fair woman, Yuffie." Red spoke professionally.

"Thanks, dog- boy!" She pat him hard on the back.

"Missed you much, spikey!" Yuffie hugged Cloud hard and smiled up at him.

"Yup! That's Yuffie alright! I'm surprised that she hasn't stole my materia yet." Cloud smiled and ran his hand through his hair.

"Are you sure, Cloud?" Tifa pointed to Yuffie, who was standing a few feet away from Cloud with his materias in her hand.

"Hey, give them back!"

"Don't worry I learned not to steal from team members a long time ago!" She laughed and tossed them to Cloud.

"It's good to know you've grown up, Yuffie." A low voice came from behind her.

She gasped and turned around for an unexpected guest.

To be continued….

Who do you think was behind Yuffie? What is the Danger that Aeris has warned about to Cloud? Of course, many people would know but if you don't, find out in Chapter 3! See ya!