Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction ❯ Grow Up ❯ Surprise Surprise! ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Grow Up

Chapter 3- Surprise Surprise

By sky princess

Yuffie gasped as she turned around. There as dark and mysterious he'll ever be was Vincent. His red cape was flowing from the gentle wind and his piercing red eyes turned soft as he looked at her.

"Vincent!" She ran up to him and gave him a bone-crushing hug. "I never thought that I would ever see you again!"

"Cloud needed some help so Red and me came." His unemotional voice spoke as she let go of him.

"So when did you get all *&*^@(^ happy to see Vincent?" Cid asked Yuffie.

"None of your *&%$ business, Cid!" She glared at him.

"(*^!@(*@!^&!" Cid bust out with his abusive words.

"Ok, let's calm down now, everyone!" Tifa sighed. I'm getting too old for this.

"Yea, I still have to tell you guys what you're here for." Cloud laughed. It's good to see friends get together again.

"(*&@!" Cid's foot got stamped by Yuffie's foot, hard. Or maybe not.

"Ok, you're all here because I had a dream."

"Oh great. I had a dream. Nice Martin Luther King impersonation." Yuffie muttered toVincent.

"Yuffie." Vincent shushed her.

"It was really a vision and I know it's true since you guys have been saying that you have been attacked by someone or something. Vincent and Red had been attacked by some type of giant werewolf monster?" Cloud raised his eyebrow atVincent and Red.

"That's right." Vincent and Red nodded.

"Well, my vision was strange, there was Aeris and she came to warn me about the Danger that we thought was gone, still lives. I just don't know who the Danger is." Cloud thought of the most likely dangerous people that could have survived the fight against Sephiroth.

Sephiroth was killed by Yuffie's All Creation materia. Hojo should have died in the explosion at Shina. President Rufus and the Turks, also.

"Wow…so what are we gonna do?" Yuffie asked.

"Well, I was thinking that we should split up: Me and Tifa are going to search the forest of Wutai if there any traces of something there since it seems that Cait Sith has been seeing some black ninjas going into it. Cid, Cait Sith, and Red are back to Crayon Canyon to find more info about that monster and Yuffie and Vincent are going to the Shinra building to find if maybe the Danger is someone who survived at Shinra. Everybody got that?" He looked at everybody's faces.

"Yes, sir!" Yuffie yelled.

Cloud glared at Yuffie but ignored the saying.

"Ok, let's get out of here. Also, be on your guard Yuffie and Vincent." Tifa said.

"Meet ya guys later!" Yuffie walked toward the Shinra building with Vincent.

"I'm surprised she didn't complain about Vincent." Cait Sith sweatdropped.

Cid was still muttering words about Yuffie as he saw her walking away.

"So Vincent, how have you been?" She glanced at Vincent with a smile on her lips.

"Fine."

"Still saying your one word answers, huh?"

"…"

"C'mon Vincent! It's me Yuffie! Talk all you want and I wouldn't really give a &*#&!" Yuffie whined.

"There is no need to talk if you have nothing to talk about, Yuffie."

"Yay, you spoke more than one word to me!!" She jumped up.

"Yuffie."

"Yes?"

"We're here."

She looked up at the ruined building of Shinra. Half of the building was gone and there were still little fires that were burning.

"Oh wow." She said sarcastically.

They entered the building and what waited for them was a heart-stopping surprise.

"Man, thank goodness we came here in daylight." Tifa looked around the forest and alert of any movement.

"Umm… sorry Tifa but it is getting dark." Cloud's eyes were on the darkening sky.

I wonder what's happening that's making the sky turn so dark already. He thought.

In the distance, there was a glistening orb. They ran to it and Cloud picked it up.

"^&*$! This is the Black Materia!" He looked at the blackness that seemed to swirl around inside.

"Cloud, watch out!" Tifa suddenly shouted.

From the woods, there were black ninjas that seemed to appear from the trees.

"Hold on to the materia Cloud! I think they're here to retrieve it for somebody!" Tifa fought the first ninja that materialized in front of her.

Her powerful gloves did their magic and the ninja went flying into a tree. It crumpled to the ground and disappeared into black sand? What the hell? She thought.

"Oh well!" She shouted and high kicked a ninja in the stomach.

Cloud brought out his big !@#$ sword out and sliced two ninjas half which they quickly turned to black sand. Just like in Buffy the Vampire Slayer. They're gone.

He smirked and killed another one but as he looked toward the woods, it seemed there were thousands of them. Cait Sith should have told us sooner. There are thousands of them!

"Cloud! I can't fight these ninjas forever! What do we do?" Tifa yelled.

Slowly, the forest seemed darker as a gigantic thing went over their heads and land beside a few feet away.

Suddenly, Red came out the woods and tackled down two of the advancing ninjas.

"Thanks for coming Cid!" Cid's long spear went through another two ninjas as Cloud yelled up to him.

"Anytime, now let's beat the crap out of these &^$&^@$ bastards!" It was a miracle how his cigarette stayed on.

He threw his cigarette behind him far back but for some reason Yuffie's house was there.

"Now why in the &*^$ would Yuffie's house be out in the middle of a &*%!^% forest?!?" He shouted as he saw that his cigarette lit the house on fire.

"How am I suppose to know, she's a brainless girl!" Cait Sith ran down the ramp of the Highwind.

"Ah, &@^! Now she's gonna be *^#^!@! Oh well, she deserved it. Stepping on my foot." He laughed.

"That's not nice, Cid. You're gonna have to apologize when you see her." Tifa said as she fought a ninja.

"*&%^, no! I ain't gonna apologize to some brat!" Cid thrust his spear in a ninja.

"You are and no buts about it Cid!" Tifa shouted back.

"&*%@&$!!" There goes his string of cuss words. Tifa thought and grunted as the ninja punched her stomach.

"Oh,you're dead." She punched his head and she heard his neck break. Ha! That's for hurting a lady!

All of a sudden, there was a piercing scream and Cloud knew who it belonged to.

"You guys, Yuffie's in trouble! We got to hurry!" He finished off a ninja and headed for the Highwind.

"She probably screaming cause Vincent said a swear word! Leave her be." Cid looked disgusted.

Tifa came up behind him and turned him around.

"You better shut your trap Cid or you're going to looking at a black eye for the rest of your life! I don't think Shera will like that, do you?!!?" She shrieked at him dangerously.

"Alright! Alright! Let go, woman!" Tifa let go of him and they ran to the ship.

As they headed to the Shinra building, Tifa shivered as she felt what she was going to discover might not be pleasant as she noticed the sun was gone and the darkness that has arrived.

To be continued…..

I wrote a longer one! I hope you liked it! I like this chapter but Chapter 4 is going to be amazing! I planned it all out. It might take a while for Chapter 4 since that is the last chapter before the Epilogue. Please write a review to tell me if you liked it or not! J